KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Pirates of the Caribbean

Pirates of the Caribbean
Started by: Tex

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tex
Yumsz

Pirates of the Caribbean

My expectations were very high for this movie, given the glowing reviews and mega $$ at the B.O.

Big Mistake.
I dont know what all the fuss is about roll eyes (sarcastic)

It was just OK.
Johhny Depp is the movie's life saving grace! Without him this would be a major zzzzz fest.

And that Benk it like Behkham girl, smokin'

The story gets a little boring, and the movie is entirely too long!
The special effects were specatcular though!

The main problem with this movie...Orlando Bloom! I cant stand that mouse face! He totally ruined the movie! He's such a camera whore! I cant stand him!

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 05:03 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HyperDream
Oh the hugemanitee!

!

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 09:53 PM
HyperDream is currently offline Click here to Send HyperDream a Private Message Find more posts by HyperDream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

Tex I think this movie has been reviewed a 100 times already but still this one is the best so far big grin

I totaly agree with ya man

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 10:48 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

*Robocop 2 voice*
Thank you, thank you!

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 01:03 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

oh, the drama! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Dec 7th, 2003 08:09 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

i thought the movie was a blast after the first time i saw it. but after seeing it a 3rd or 4th time, it loses its power to be watched over and over.

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 07:30 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

I would never watch it again, its too long! eek!

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 04:23 PM
forumcrew

tex, thankyou so damn much.. finnaly someone with since.. it was a good movie, entertaining, not great! possibly if it wasnt attached to disney and had a more serious feel it could of gone to the great side

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 08:54 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Thanks God Tex, most people in here praise this movie but i thought it was boring as hell, i liked the girl though, i didnt like Legolas in it though and Johnny Deep was to excentric in it, What the hell was worg with his voice? stupid ass accent, couldnt stand it!

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 08:22 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

gonna get it for Christmas

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 04:33 AM
Julie is currently offline Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
johnny_rotten

In my opinion the movies a right "No Brainer". I was expecting more to be honest. Highly over-rated in my opinion.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2003 02:51 PM
johnny_rotten is currently offline Click here to Send johnny_rotten a Private Message Find more posts by johnny_rotten Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

Woah! Its a disney movie..what the hell were you expecting from a disney movie?! a brainer? Of what sort?!

I think it was a good fun film...Geoffrey Rush and Johnny Depp did so well!! thumb up

And if you wanna talk about which actor spoiled the movie, it was that pouting little..whatever she...is Kiera Knightly...UGH!

Orlando was average...as usual!

This review of Pirates of The Carribean that the film was just ok is coming from a person who thinks Terminator 3 was amazing with very emotional ending roll eyes (sarcastic)

Give me a break! roll eyes (sarcastic)

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 03:13 AM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
johnny_rotten

quote:
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Woah! Its a disney movie..what the hell were you expecting from a disney movie?! a brainer?

Well perhaps disney shouldnt make movies anymore. Stick with Mickey mouse perhaps.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 09:26 AM
johnny_rotten is currently offline Click here to Send johnny_rotten a Private Message Find more posts by johnny_rotten Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

I really dont think so....you dont like any disney movies? whatever mate...

They were ment for younger audiences you know...for the whole family in fact...there should be more disney films....i love disney animations, which are in a sense movies too...

What a stupid comment....''disney shouldnt make movies anymore''

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 02:43 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
johnny_rotten

It's all about opinions mate.

They should make a movie about a friendly dog that goes Rabid or summat. Broaden their horizons a bit. Perhaps call it "101 dalmations 3 : the return : rabid rex".

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2003 04:22 PM
Kes
Philie

Guys please no arguments!

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2003 05:26 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

quote:
Originally posted by johnny_rotten
It's all about opinions mate.

They should make a movie about a friendly dog that goes Rabid or summat. Broaden their horizons a bit. Perhaps call it "101 dalmations 3 : the return : rabid rex".

Sure, sounds like an aswome movie idea!!

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2003 05:40 PM
johnny_rotten

I didnt mind disneys "Remember the titans" thats was ok. Had some controversial (mild) content in it. I just wish they could do a bit better at times. They seem to be a blatantly commercial company (arent they all?)

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2003 09:00 AM
lil bitchiness
-

Disney is there for one thing only, and that is to make films about fairy tales, or similar...you cant expect much more than that...

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2003 11:21 PM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

i had fun seeing potc the first time in theaters and on dvd, but after watching it 3 or 4 times, it can get boring at times. but i did watch it a couple of nights ago and got a wonderful idea for a new fic of mine!

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Dec 25th, 2003 09:43 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote