KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Bootstrap Bill (merged)

Bootstrap Bill (merged)
Started by: silver_tears

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (54): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
silver_tears

Worried Bootstrap Bill *spoilers*

Okay guys this is kinda a theory as it is a question........

The two guys I forget their names, but the ones with the wooden eye and the chubby one told Will about his father down in the deck of the ship while mopping.

Well they said that the strapped a cannon to his boots and then that's how they killed him right. Well then they said that this was before they found out they needed his blood to lift the curse right.....

The thing is if he was cursed then could he not have survived that huh
I mean wouldn't he be able just to walk along the ocean floor to safety?

So technically could he still not be alive??

Old Post Dec 19th, 2003 03:08 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No worries then

He could be alive but it's along way to walk especially if you have a cannon straped to yours bootstraps. But he still could be alive who knows!

Old Post Dec 19th, 2003 03:46 PM
No worries then is currently offline Click here to Send No worries then a Private Message Find more posts by No worries then Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptainClaire

he might have been walking round for ages, as a cursed pirate. But once the curse was lifted, I imagine he might have drowned then. Who knows - we have two sequels for him to pop up in.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2003 03:55 PM
CaptainClaire is currently offline Click here to Send CaptainClaire a Private Message Find more posts by CaptainClaire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

Yea but he could have got out of the ocean by then I mean the curse was on for how many years.
And have you ever heard of taking your boots off wink
I dont think he would leave himself strapped to a cannon no

Old Post Dec 19th, 2003 04:01 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SexyCheerleader
Hello

Maybe they will show him in the next movie

Old Post Dec 19th, 2003 04:50 PM
SexyCheerleader is currently offline Click here to Send SexyCheerleader a Private Message Find more posts by SexyCheerleader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

That would be wicked, and they say he looks just like Will eek!

Old Post Dec 19th, 2003 04:54 PM
CaptainClaire

Well, there have to be some new characters int he sequels, and Bootsrap is a funky possibility.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2003 04:58 PM
CaptainClaire is currently offline Click here to Send CaptainClaire a Private Message Find more posts by CaptainClaire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beaujay1
!

thatd be aWeSoMe!

Old Post Dec 19th, 2003 11:09 PM
beaujay1 is currently offline Find more posts by beaujay1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WeAreTheWorld

yeah Bootstrap could either be alive on some island in the middle of nowhere or he could have been crushed(crushing black depths) or he could have took a ride on a boat but who knows until the sequel right

Old Post Dec 20th, 2003 03:37 AM
WeAreTheWorld is currently offline Click here to Send WeAreTheWorld a Private Message Find more posts by WeAreTheWorld Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

he wouldnt have been crushed cuz he cant die stick out tongue
and he doesnt get hungry or thirsty so it wouldnt matter if he were marooned huh
interesting question

Old Post Dec 20th, 2003 04:30 AM
VengeanceGOD

Do the cursed pirates heal their wounds? 'cause then being crushed would be no problem.

Oh, and the whole thing with "tying a cannon to his bootstraps" was a joke more than anything. I doubt it was actually tied to his boots. Probably his legs. Doesn't change the fact that he could get out of it, but I was tired of people saying "He could take off his boots!"

Old Post Dec 20th, 2003 07:09 AM
VengeanceGOD is currently offline Click here to Send VengeanceGOD a Private Message Find more posts by VengeanceGOD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

interesting theorys guys ;up:

Old Post Dec 20th, 2003 07:24 AM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
.:[Kamikaze]:.
*Jack Sparrow's Bird!*

oo oo now i really cant wait till the other movies... i think its a big possibilty that h ecould come back i mean it wud make sense, he didnt die, n will was out looking fo his father hmm.. well who knows this is going to be interesting!! big grin

love I LOVE JOHNNY D!!! love
happy Fallen Jedi cool Aqua
rock Caribbean_Chick
Kofmaster, Spear
cool cogger15

Old Post Dec 20th, 2003 05:23 PM
.:[Kamikaze]:. is currently offline Click here to Send .:[Kamikaze]:. a Private Message Find more posts by .:[Kamikaze]:. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beaujay1
!

yea i kno, i read that the subtitile may be, Pirates of the Caribbean, Treasure of the Lost Abyss, The Abyss being referred to the first pirate ship that sailed in the Caribbean..........Would this have to do with bootstrap???

Any thoughts????

Old Post Dec 20th, 2003 06:24 PM
beaujay1 is currently offline Find more posts by beaujay1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leaf_eater

i think boatstrap's gonna show up in the squeels, i mean come on! ten years wandering around under the seaa and you never ONCE think to untie the cannon?!
my friend once told me that the curse was still new when boat was drawn, and that the curse hadn't taken full effect yet, but that wouldn't have worked because Jack took a sword through the gut five minutes after he stole a gold coin. thirty minutes tops!
oh, by the way, silver tears, the two pirates were Riggeti (i hope i spelled that right, he had the wooden eye), and Pintel

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 12:55 AM
leaf_eater is currently offline Click here to Send leaf_eater a Private Message Find more posts by leaf_eater Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ilvorlandobloom

yes, that has been my theory for a while now. i hope its true! yay, im glad other people think like me

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 07:04 AM
ilvorlandobloom is currently offline Click here to Send ilvorlandobloom a Private Message Find more posts by ilvorlandobloom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Furious Angel

Re: Bootstrap Bill *spoilers*

quote:
Originally posted by silver_tears
Okay guys this is kinda a theory as it is a question........

The two guys I forget their names, but the ones with the wooden eye and the chubby one told Will about his father down in the deck of the ship while mopping.

Well they said that the strapped a cannon to his boots and then that's how they killed him right. Well then they said that this was before they found out they needed his blood to lift the curse right.....

The thing is if he was cursed then could he not have survived that huh
I mean wouldn't he be able just to walk along the ocean floor to safety?

So technically could he still not be alive??

they sort of do stuff like that in the movie, like when elizabeth puts the ashes on ragetti when he and pintel are chasing her, it hurts him. but barbosa says later on that they cant feel huh so why would it hurt him? messed

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 06:43 PM
Furious Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Furious Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Furious Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WeAreTheWorld

but if you were crushed to a million pieces it's kind of hard to move or anything.. he'd just kind of be their.. like when Will explodes those three pirates, once they exploded they were out of the movie because they can't just put themselves back together.. but I agree I think he'll be in the sequel

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2003 01:37 AM
WeAreTheWorld is currently offline Click here to Send WeAreTheWorld a Private Message Find more posts by WeAreTheWorld Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

It doesnt hurt them per say it just goes into their eyes stick out tongue
They can't see they don't feel the pain yes
And thank you for the names happy

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2003 05:12 AM
LadySlytherin
LadyBaron

or maybe they went like "strapped a cannon and like," literally blasted him, and just like those 3 will and elizabeth were fighting in the caave, they cant die, but they can lose their body parts...i kno it counds kinda gross but i mean it might have.

it is n o t our dreams that show .[what].[we].[trully].[are]. ...it is, our c h o i c e s

S L Y T H E R I N B A R O N N E S S

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2003 06:00 PM
LadySlytherin is currently offline Click here to Send LadySlytherin a Private Message Find more posts by LadySlytherin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote