KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Mystery Quote....

Mystery Quote....
Started by: CaptainClaire

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
CaptainClaire

Worried Mystery Quote....

I was reading a magazine and they mentioned a quote of Jack's: "I'm H20 intolerant."
But I can't remember hearing that in all the 6 times I have watched the film! Can someone tell me when he says it? sad

Old Post Dec 19th, 2003 04:03 PM
CaptainClaire is currently offline Click here to Send CaptainClaire a Private Message Find more posts by CaptainClaire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No worries then

Love to help but i've watched it about 8 times and the extras and i don't remember seeing it either!

Old Post Dec 19th, 2003 04:07 PM
No worries then is currently offline Click here to Send No worries then a Private Message Find more posts by No worries then Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

It was probably when he was supposed to walk the plank confused

Old Post Dec 19th, 2003 04:08 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptainClaire

I don't recall it at all!blink

Old Post Dec 19th, 2003 04:25 PM
CaptainClaire is currently offline Click here to Send CaptainClaire a Private Message Find more posts by CaptainClaire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
elvenlady

I DONT REMEMBER HEARING IT IN PIRATES OF THE CARRIBEAN BUT IT MIGHT BE IN FINDING NEMO BECAUSE AT THE BEGINING THE KID SEAHORSE SAY THAT QUOTE

Old Post Dec 19th, 2003 06:31 PM
elvenlady is currently offline Click here to Send elvenlady a Private Message Find more posts by elvenlady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sadge
just me!!

quote:
Originally posted by silver_tears

yeh i think it was then!!!

Old Post Dec 19th, 2003 06:57 PM
sadge is currently offline Click here to Send sadge a Private Message Find more posts by sadge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WeAreTheWorld

no I don't think they ever said that.. it might just be a quote from a different interview or somethingconfused

Old Post Dec 19th, 2003 07:50 PM
WeAreTheWorld is currently offline Click here to Send WeAreTheWorld a Private Message Find more posts by WeAreTheWorld Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JackSparrowLuvr
Kaylu

quote:
Originally posted by elvenlady
I DONT REMEMBER HEARING IT IN PIRATES OF THE CARRIBEAN BUT IT MIGHT BE IN FINDING NEMO BECAUSE AT THE BEGINING THE KID SEAHORSE SAY THAT QUOTE

ya your right it is the sea horse i think in the beginning from Finding Nemo.

Mysterious M you
I can recite the whole POTC movie I am so proud of myself!

Old Post Dec 19th, 2003 09:03 PM
JackSparrowLuvr is currently offline Click here to Send JackSparrowLuvr a Private Message Find more posts by JackSparrowLuvr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beaujay1
!

quote:
Originally posted by silver_tears

did they even know about what water was even made of in the 1700's or whatever?? Yea im confused too!

Old Post Dec 19th, 2003 11:06 PM
beaujay1 is currently offline Find more posts by beaujay1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
frootlooplucy
Misunderstood Ant

i remember the seahorse saying it... but not jack.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2003 03:32 AM
frootlooplucy is currently offline Click here to Send frootlooplucy a Private Message Find more posts by frootlooplucy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WeAreTheWorld

yea that's not really something Jack would say

Old Post Dec 20th, 2003 03:35 AM
WeAreTheWorld is currently offline Click here to Send WeAreTheWorld a Private Message Find more posts by WeAreTheWorld Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
SlYtHeRiN pRiDe

i just watched the part where he walks the plank.. and he does NOT say that... but the seahorse did as already specified... hehe

i support 2 teams..
The Yankees and whoever beats the Red Sox...

Old Post Dec 20th, 2003 05:09 AM
WaDe_N_sPaRrOw is currently offline Click here to Send WaDe_N_sPaRrOw a Private Message Find more posts by WaDe_N_sPaRrOw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VengeanceGOD

quote:
Originally posted by elvenlady

Dude. There's no need for capslock there. Tone it down a little.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2003 07:06 AM
VengeanceGOD is currently offline Click here to Send VengeanceGOD a Private Message Find more posts by VengeanceGOD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ilvorlandobloom

yeah, the magazine's probably wrong. i've seen PotC 8 times too!

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 07:13 AM
ilvorlandobloom is currently offline Click here to Send ilvorlandobloom a Private Message Find more posts by ilvorlandobloom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LadySlytherin
LadyBaron

lol yes the magazine is wrong i am a DIE HARD finding nemo fan (lol ya i kno sad but i love that movie!!! :yessmile and the seahorse does say it sometime during the beginning when he didnt want to go touch the "butt"

it is n o t our dreams that show .[what].[we].[trully].[are]. ...it is, our c h o i c e s

S L Y T H E R I N B A R O N N E S S

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 03:27 PM
LadySlytherin is currently offline Click here to Send LadySlytherin a Private Message Find more posts by LadySlytherin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sadge
just me!!

yeh it was in finding nemo and thats a wiked film

-----------------------------------------------------------
mine mine mine mine mine
fish are friends not food
yes the rum is gone
wheres the rum

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 04:12 PM
sadge is currently offline Click here to Send sadge a Private Message Find more posts by sadge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Camellia
Complete Tolkien geek

Ok, my answer is not going to be that reliable because, I must admit that I have only seen the flm once (despite it being fantastic) but I clearly remember hearing him say that line in the film.

I can imagine the way he says it and the look on his face...just not where he is at the time. However, like has been previously said, I think it is when he has to walk the plank.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 10:11 PM
Camellia is currently offline Click here to Send Camellia a Private Message Find more posts by Camellia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Camellia
Complete Tolkien geek

Oh ok, I've just read one of the messages. I take back what I said - sorry, maybe he didn't say it...although it is a very Jack Sparrow-ish thing to say isn't it?big grin

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 10:12 PM
Camellia is currently offline Click here to Send Camellia a Private Message Find more posts by Camellia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WeAreTheWorld

not really lol.. it's too sophisticatedlaughing.. but yeah I just watched the movie and I already no it off by heart and it isn't said in the movie.. it could just be something Johnny said some time.. like not in the movie

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2003 01:33 AM
Camellia
Complete Tolkien geek

Maybe he said it in one of his other movies that I've seen recently...I saw Choclat recently, but I doubt that he'd say it in that...

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2003 10:18 AM