KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » POTC dreams

POTC dreams
Started by: chuck_freak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
chuck_freak

Love POTC dreams

ok girls,

I've gone through this whole message board, and all of you keep on saying you're dreaming about being in films with Johnny and Orli and so, I made this thread so you can just blurt out whatever your hearts desire. wink My friend and I talk about it all the time, what it would be like, so I'm bringing our little lunch-time tradition to you guys...er...girls. wink and guys---- it is helpful because us girls can subcousiously say plotline ideas for the POTC sequel/prequel! have fun!!

Chuck: I did drop out of college....cuz I stink, I'm a loser, I don't take showers- Thats correct, I don't shower, I do shave sometimes, I do wear deoderant sometimes.......I love poetry- no I'm just kidding!!

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 07:16 PM
chuck_freak is currently offline Click here to Send chuck_freak a Private Message Find more posts by chuck_freak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
.:[Kamikaze]:.
*Jack Sparrow's Bird!*

woohoo my dream dream-thread lol hehe didnt make sense i know...

see thats what Johnny D does to us gals.. makes us not make sene (there i go again) lol

omg i actually had a dream, like two days ago that i was in a film with Johnny D it was kinda freaky coz we ended up in loadsa different places from nowhere lol, but was wiiiiiicked coz i was with him hehe big grin

anyhoo take care

luv AS!!!
xxx

love I LOVE JOHNNY D!!! love
happy Fallen Jedi cool Aqua
rock Caribbean_Chick
Kofmaster, Spear
cool cogger15

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 07:21 PM
.:[Kamikaze]:. is currently offline Click here to Send .:[Kamikaze]:. a Private Message Find more posts by .:[Kamikaze]:. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kitoky
Starting Anew

Jack takes over the Caribbean, Will's son, Will, becomes a pirate and go to Tortuga and live there with some inconvenience, Norrington is still a Commodore until he sails out and beats Jack over the head with his cool blade, Commodore doesn't succeed and he's getting executed and Jack comes and stop the hanging ceremony while Will searches for his long lost son. smile Or we can just stick to whatever you guys say.

Thank you so much Eezy!!
I'm starting over, do not mistake me for my brother - he has left. Eezy has convinced me to come back, give him some credit.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 07:23 PM
Kitoky is currently offline Click here to Send Kitoky a Private Message Find more posts by Kitoky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*Jack Sparrow's Bird!*

woah was that your dream?

rock Caribbean_Chick
Kofmaster, Spear
cool cogger15

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 07:29 PM
.:[Kamikaze]:. is currently offline Click here to Send .:[Kamikaze]:. a Private Message Find more posts by .:[Kamikaze]:. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kitoky
Starting Anew

Hahaha no, I was just making up some miscellaneous things that could happen in the sequel.

Thank you so much Eezy!!
I'm starting over, do not mistake me for my brother - he has left. Eezy has convinced me to come back, give him some credit.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 07:31 PM
Kitoky is currently offline Click here to Send Kitoky a Private Message Find more posts by Kitoky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*Jack Sparrow's Bird!*

lol oh right hehe,,, that couldve been a kinda kewl dream though lol haha... sounds kewl neway

take care

luv AS!!!
xxx

rock Caribbean_Chick
Kofmaster, Spear
cool cogger15

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 09:06 PM
WeAreTheWorld

quote:
Originally posted by .:[Kamikaze]:.
woohoo my dream dream-thread lol hehe didnt make sense i know...

see thats what Johnny D does to us gals.. makes us not make sene (there i go again) lol

omg i actually had a dream, like two days ago that i was in a film with Johnny D it was kinda freaky coz we ended up in loadsa different places from nowhere lol, but was wiiiiiicked coz i was with him hehe big grin

anyhoo take care

luv AS!!!
xxx
yay you called him Johnny Dbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinHappy Dance

well I had this one dream about POTC but it kind of turned into a car chase or somethingblink blink

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 03:22 AM
WeAreTheWorld is currently offline Click here to Send WeAreTheWorld a Private Message Find more posts by WeAreTheWorld Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*Jack Sparrow's Bird!*

quote:
Originally posted by Caribbean_Chick
yay you called him Johnny Dbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinHappy Dance

well I had this one dream about POTC but it kind of turned into a car chase or somethingblink blink

lol hehe yuppers i sure did big grin

lol, yeh i know wa u mean i get weird dreams that start of somewhere, and end up somewhere completely differnt lol...

rock Caribbean_Chick
Kofmaster, Spear
cool cogger15

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 05:18 PM
Naz
Super Senior Member

i had a dream that i was on trading spaces

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 07:12 PM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beaujay1
!

i had a dream johnny was at my house and my parents met him and thought he was wild, he was acting crazy the whole time and i was really happy...........true!!!

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 09:14 PM
beaujay1 is currently offline Find more posts by beaujay1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*Jack Sparrow's Bird!*

quote:
Originally posted by beaujay1
i had a dream johnny was at my house and my parents met him and thought he was wild, he was acting crazy the whole time and i was really happy...........true!!!

hehe.. lol kewlies.. sounds like fum!!! big grin

rock Caribbean_Chick
Kofmaster, Spear
cool cogger15

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 09:17 PM
beaujay1
!

yeah wierd though smile

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 09:23 PM
beaujay1 is currently offline Find more posts by beaujay1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*Jack Sparrow's Bird!*

lol... i met him at a wedn i went to last year.. well thats how it started n then we ended up in the middle of the ocean some how lol confused but obv was soo fun with Johnny D n all hehe love

rock Caribbean_Chick
Kofmaster, Spear
cool cogger15

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 09:25 PM
Kitoky
Starting Anew

I had a dream I was workin on the PotC set of the Blacksmith shop and was the expert of the sword fights.

Thank you so much Eezy!!

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 09:44 PM
*Jack Sparrow's Bird!*

ooo kewlies, i would some to have a sword fight with some lol.. i mean no dying just fighting hehe.. yuppers i know im MAD hehe..

rock Caribbean_Chick
Kofmaster, Spear
cool cogger15

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 09:48 PM
Kitoky
Starting Anew

Kamikaze one question, the side view of Jack in your sig, he looks a bit young......

Thank you so much Eezy!!

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 10:18 PM
chuck_freak

ok,

I had a dream that I went to audition for the POTC 2, and I got to read with Johnny Depp (far-fetched I know---but stay with me by placing yourself in my place wink ) and the person who has auditioning said we had great chemistry---and i was like "chemistry?" and I look over at Johnny Depp and he's like laughing, and I'm like, pointing at him goin' "I gotta kiss him?" and the dude opens his mouth- gets cut off by Johnny, who says "What? it's not like a BAD thing! it's a nice thing really..." and he goes off on this tanget, acting like Jack Sparrow telling me the postives of kissing "Captian Jack Sparrow." laughing

Chuck: I did drop out of college....cuz I stink, I'm a loser, I don't take showers- Thats correct, I don't shower, I do shave sometimes, I do wear deoderant sometimes.......I love poetry- no I'm just kidding!!

Old Post Jan 1st, 2004 03:42 AM
chuck_freak is currently offline Click here to Send chuck_freak a Private Message Find more posts by chuck_freak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

i can't remember any of my dreams

Old Post Jan 1st, 2004 05:11 PM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tates8
Bloom_Babe

Well my dream happened the seventh night that I had watched Pirates of the Caribbean.
I absolutely am in love with Orli, so you can imagine what my dream was about! I was in the movie with Johnny and ours truly Orli!, and Orli and me were really good friends on and off set, we would show up to the set together and have coffee afterwards, So when it came time to act together on set "romantically" it was very easy. Soon after when done filming, He asked me to go to the premiere alongside him ( as a date ) and yes, I did go with him. After that, he asked if we could be a couple, I said yes! and then there we were .. in love hehe! ( I know it's cheesy, and there's more, but for all those people who think I'm just an obsessive little fan, I cut it short just for you!)

Will Turner: Elizabeth, I should have told you every day from the moment I met you
[pause]
I love you.
Love you too!, What he doesn't mean me... DAMN, oh well I love him neways
I need some help.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2004 05:34 PM
tates8 is currently offline Click here to Send tates8 a Private Message Find more posts by tates8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ace Face 0

ok i had a dream it kinda weird but this is it:
I walked downstairs cause we had company over and the company was Orli and i just go up to him and start talking like were best of friends and we start talking about filming the movie like i was in it and were just like too bad Johnny couldnt be here, just normal conversation.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2004 09:15 PM
ace Face 0 is currently offline Click here to Send ace Face 0 a Private Message Find more posts by ace Face 0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote