KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Upcoming PotC 2 Movie - Trailers, Previews and Gossip! [merged]

Arrgh. Who be ye fav Pirate?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
CAPTAIN Jack Sparow 131 80.37%
Jack the Monkey 8 4.91%
Will Turner 22 13.50%
Bootstrap Bill 2 1.23%
Total: 163 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Upcoming PotC 2 Movie - Trailers, Previews and Gossip! [merged]
Started by: JackSparrowLuvr

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (233): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JackSparrowLuvr
Kaylu

Laugh Pirates Of The Caribbean 2!!!

OMG u guys i know u probably already know this but they are making a pirates of the caribbean 2!!! It's due out in theatres next year!!!!
I'm really excited. The cast is going to be johnny depp, keira knightley, and orlando bloom but those are all the characters i know of so far. i was just wondering what everybodies opinions were on this??? eek! big grin Happy Dance love

Attachment: 1059029504_ckysparrow[1].jpg
This has been downloaded 1870 time(s).

Mysterious M you
I can recite the whole POTC movie I am so proud of myself!

Old Post Jul 26th, 2003 06:19 AM
JackSparrowLuvr is currently offline Click here to Send JackSparrowLuvr a Private Message Find more posts by JackSparrowLuvr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
booniae

As long as Johnny Depp's gonna be in it, I'M THRILLED!!! big grin

Boo bunny

Old Post Jul 26th, 2003 09:24 AM
booniae is currently offline Click here to Send booniae a Private Message Find more posts by booniae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cr33pycat

I can't wait! I only saw one site talking about this, saying johnny depp would love to be in the sequel, but where did you find out on this and it coming out next year? big grin I love POTC.. I'm trying to find the script!!

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 26th, 2003 09:41 PM
cr33pycat is currently offline Click here to Send cr33pycat a Private Message Find more posts by cr33pycat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Old Post Jul 26th, 2003 11:59 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Skittles19
***** what?

dude, jack sparrow is my freakin hero!

Old Post Jul 28th, 2003 09:00 PM
Skittles19 is currently offline Click here to Send Skittles19 a Private Message Find more posts by Skittles19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
le_sainte
MILANISTA

awsome movie, captain jack sparrow was beyond cool. johnny depp did an brilliant job!!

Now ... Bring me that horizon. Na-na-na-ne-ne-na-da-da-de-da ... And really bad eggs, drink up, me 'earties, yo ho.

That's what a ship really is, you know - not a keel and a hold and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs - but what a ship is, what the Black Pearl really is, is freedom.
Ragetti: Bootstraps’
bootstraps.

CJS - Human hair ... From me back!
And then they made me thier chief ...
Ragetti: This is just like what the Greeks done at Troy. 'Cept they was in a horse instead 'o dresses. Wooden 'orse ... You look pretty

Old Post Jul 29th, 2003 02:04 PM
le_sainte is currently offline Click here to Send le_sainte a Private Message Find more posts by le_sainte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
captain's fancy
First Mate

How can anyone vote for Miss Swann, I mean, please, be a little objective on her acting skills and role.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2003 08:50 PM
captain's fancy is currently offline Click here to Send captain's fancy a Private Message Find more posts by captain's fancy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bigginz_PIC

Smile Pirates 2

I heard that they are going to be making as many Pirates of the Carribean movies as they possibly can. But due to Orlando Bloom's busy schedule and if he is in all the future movies their won't be as many as they wished. Because right now he has like 3 movie back to back and that is why the next Pirates movie isn't coming out till next year. He has the last Lord of the Rings movie and this one movie that I think Justin Timberlake is going to be in. I heard that he might play a gay guy but hey that is just up Justin's alley. eek!

Old Post Aug 6th, 2003 09:11 PM
Bigginz_PIC is currently offline Click here to Send Bigginz_PIC a Private Message Find more posts by Bigginz_PIC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
billyboyd4ever
Diamond of Long Cleeve

Re: Pirates 2

quote:
Originally posted by Bigginz_PIC
I heard that they are going to be making as many Pirates of the Carribean movies as they possibly can. But due to Orlando Bloom's busy schedule and if he is in all the future movies their won't be as many as they wished. Because right now he has like 3 movie back to back and that is why the next Pirates movie isn't coming out till next year. He has the last Lord of the Rings movie and this one movie that I think Justin Timberlake is going to be in. I heard that he might play a gay guy but hey that is just up Justin's alley. eek!

yea but orlando doesnt have to do any work on LOTR: ROTK cuz it was finished like 2 1/2 to 3 years ago (except for special effects)...didnt you kno that??

anyway i cant wait til POTC2!! the ist one rocked and the second one will be great too! they should make a whole forum for POTC

"Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens." - J.R.R. Tolkien

*sigh* I've missed you guys.. smile

Old Post Aug 6th, 2003 10:12 PM
billyboyd4ever is currently offline Click here to Send billyboyd4ever a Private Message Find more posts by billyboyd4ever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KidRock

Ummm I dont know how Orlando Bloom wll be able to make PotC 2 I think hes going to be busy with Troy ( Greek mythology movie ) I highly doubt it will be out next year.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2003 10:26 PM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

omg omg omg omg omg enough said !!!! lovelove i loved the pirates movie and omg omg omg omg so freakin hot!!!!!! i loved that movie it was wicked and great johnny depp was excellent and orlando bloom was too im very happy they will continue i love this movie and ive seen it like 5 times and im gonna see it like another 5 times yay!!! pirates rock!!! happy

Old Post Aug 7th, 2003 04:55 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LeFaye

Will there be a sequel to pirates of the caribean????

Tell me all the info you know! please!

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 09:41 PM
LeFaye is currently offline Click here to Send LeFaye a Private Message Find more posts by LeFaye Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cogger15
JohnnyDeppObbsessive

oh god we hope so! the first one is so good. i think we should write to the driector and tell him how much his movie ruled! and that he should definatley make another one, so that we can see johnny and orlando as pirates again, coz their so great! smile

Can Ya Dig It??

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 09:45 PM
cogger15 is currently offline Click here to Send cogger15 a Private Message Find more posts by cogger15 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 10:03 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cogger15
JohnnyDeppObbsessive

woohoooooooooooooooo it will be sooooooooooo good. two movies with johnny depp and orlando in, lookin hott as pirates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can Ya Dig It??

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 10:05 PM
cogger15 is currently offline Click here to Send cogger15 a Private Message Find more posts by cogger15 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aLiceXwndrLnd

im pretty sure a sequel is being worked on, but i highly doubt itll be out next year, and if they were smart they wouldnt release it next smmer cuz the new harry potter movie is coming out. but god am i stoked, johnny was the epitomy of sexiness in that, i think thats the first time ive said orlando bloom wasnt the hottest guy on screen, but damn he was a close second. o maaaaan, you think itll be about will turners father? cuz technically he could still be alive...

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 01:02 AM
aLiceXwndrLnd is currently offline Click here to Send aLiceXwndrLnd a Private Message Find more posts by aLiceXwndrLnd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

I'll be in it just so I can ****in look at Keira Knightley. She's the sexiest ***** I've ever seen.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 09:26 AM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

quote:
Originally posted by aLiceXwndrLnd
im pretty sure a sequel is being worked on, but i highly doubt itll be out next year, and if they were smart they wouldnt release it next smmer cuz the new harry potter movie is coming out. but god am i stoked, johnny was the epitomy of sexiness in that, i think thats the first time ive said orlando bloom wasnt the hottest guy on screen, but damn he was a close second. o maaaaan, you think itll be about will turners father? cuz technically he could still be alive...

Careful with the spoilers.
Harry Potter movies come out closer to Christmas (sp). Dont they?! Well back to POTC 2.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 10:54 AM
cogger15
JohnnyDeppObbsessive

no the next harry potter movie is coming out next summer, i think in june!

Can Ya Dig It??

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 11:40 AM
Kes
Philie

Interesting. Thou I dont know whyblink lol

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 12:25 PM