KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Our potc2 story- HAVE FUN!

Our potc2 story- HAVE FUN!
Started by: MissesDepp?!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

Laugh Our potc2 story- HAVE FUN!

There was a loud knock at the door, Elizabeth turned to see Wills head popped through the big door.

"Good morning."

"BAH! go away, sleep now." She through a pillow at him "actually i have to use the bathroom." she shuffled past will, blowing him a kiss on the way and sat on the nearest toilet. (her thoughts are in italics) I feel so guilty running away from home but i can't leave Will...not now at least beside i think he's having fun working on the pearl with jack. She then quickly changed into a dress, not nearly as fancy as the ones her father had gotten for her and went down to the pier where the black pearl was, when she got there she saw a suprise, it was a girl a brunette dressed in what seemed to be an attempt at looking fancy she was talking with Will. Elizabeth just stood there watching the two talk. But before she could intrude Jack came walking down the pier.

"Blimey! It's capitan Jack Sparrow!" she shireked. She seemed to forget about the manners she was trying to with hold and went running up the dock. Jack was surprised he was about to say hello to Elizabeth this seemed to be delaying that. The girl jumped on Jack and gave him a hug. When she got down Jack winced with confusing.
"Jessie?"

"Hmm...you remember me, you must not be drunk yet." she joked. Jack laughed and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Which ones your new ship? the one i've been hearing about?" She clasped her hands and looked around at the ships. Jack looked at her suspiciously

"Why? does your mother know you're here?" He asked. Elizabeth tapped him on the shoulder.
"am i missing something here?"
"Oh, this is my neice, Jessie." Elizabeth put out her hand but Jessie ignored it her eyes were swelling with tears.
"Mom...you haven't heard?" She said looking down.
"What? what's happened?"
"She's....dead...shipwreck, no survivors." Jessie looked up at her uncle And a few tears rolled down her cheek. Jack embraced her.
"Uncle Jack there's nothing else to do, Please help me."
"Anything, love." He said wow, "uncle jack" i'm sure "capitan uncle jack" would work better. Wait what?! she never calls me uncle Jack...this must mean something.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
now someone add on.

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 11:11 PM
MissesDepp?! is currently offline Click here to Send MissesDepp?! a Private Message Find more posts by MissesDepp?! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

sorry, we already have a sequel going on and having two on here might make it confusing. when we are finished, post this up there and we will start a new one.

www.homestarrunner.com
Random lovers, go here. Seriously.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 11:16 PM
Orlando_Lover45 is currently offline Click here to Send Orlando_Lover45 a Private Message Find more posts by Orlando_Lover45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

awww shuckers i'm having fun

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 11:20 PM
MissesDepp?! is currently offline Click here to Send MissesDepp?! a Private Message Find more posts by MissesDepp?! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

please lemme keep it?????? *attempts at a sad puppy dog face*

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 11:22 PM
ace Face 0

i like this one just keep it

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 11:24 PM
ace Face 0 is currently offline Click here to Send ace Face 0 a Private Message Find more posts by ace Face 0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

here, try our sequel, see if you like it. if you really dont like it and you cant think of anyting to post(ur good on this thing, just kinda confused about the first part), we can try and keep this thing going, too, K?

www.homestarrunner.com

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 11:25 PM
Orlando_Lover45 is currently offline Click here to Send Orlando_Lover45 a Private Message Find more posts by Orlando_Lover45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

k i'll try yours. What's confusing about the first part?

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 11:25 PM
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

i dont know. it's just like, where is she? what happened? i thought she was up on some tower kissing orlando bloom? is she married? why did she run away?

www.homestarrunner.com

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 11:27 PM
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

ah i see. makes sense. give us a tick

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 11:28 PM
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

hey, use some of these idea's and maybe post them on the other sequel going on. i'll go and post really quick so it'l be at the top of the list.

www.homestarrunner.com

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 11:30 PM
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

Elizabeth didn't like the idea of Jessie being on board there was something fishy about the way she was talking to Will.

Elizabeth went after her but Jack stopped her.
"I understand darling. I'll talk to her, let her be for awhile she's not in the best condition for something like this."
"NOBODY LISTENS TO ME ANYMORE!" Elizabeth stormed outside and ran out on the beach she started pacing on the sand and muttering to herself.
"I have to go back home...no! i can't...dad would be horrified with me running away with a pirate, a blacksmith was bad enough, this might kill him." Elizabeth threw her arms up in frustration

"AHH! WHAT NOW?!" she sat on the sand and felt it in her finger tips she closed her eyes. She remember how it felt when she was stuck on the island before with Jack she laughed at how much she despised him then. Wait...why was she thinking about this now? Is this the reason why she's on the pearl? Jack? she looked back on the pearl and saw his cabin light on her mind was wandering as to where he was and what he was doing.
"Snap out of it Liz, stick with logic." She sighed and fell onto her back. There was Jack hoovering above her. She gasped and sat up.

"Sorry Elizabeth." He looked at her and was puzzled by her smile. She quickly changed it into a frown
"How dare you spy!"
"I was trying to tell you-"
"And it's Ms. Swann FOR THE LAST BLOODY TIME!"
"Ms. Turner." he corrected, she looked away.
"....Not ms.turner?"he asked
she laughed "and you wonder why i ran away..."

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 11:37 PM
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

hmmm post that one too

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 11:37 PM
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

okay' you do that! big grin

www.homestarrunner.com

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 11:38 PM
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

big grin.

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 11:39 PM
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

did that one cover up why she left?

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 11:40 PM
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jack was confused.
"Your not married?" he asked.
"You know," Elizabeth said," you arn't making this any easier."
"Wow, luv. I didn't know." He said sympitheticly.
"yeah, you didn't. and if i'm going to be stuck here with you, i dont want to hear anything about it. i'm mad at Will, your niece is hovering over every word he says like she's his best chum and i'm stuck here without anything. I even ran away from home so there is no way i can go home. Your niece is going threw some tough times,i'm sure, but what about me? Why is will going after her and ignoring me?" She was standing up now, yelling at the ship, not jack.
"Well then..." Jack said," we best be getting on the ship."

www.homestarrunner.com

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 11:48 PM
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

wow you are good top of the line!!!!!!! i shall assit your sequel

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 11:51 PM
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thank you. yours isn't bad eather.

www.homestarrunner.com

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 11:52 PM
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

Maybe we can keep this. I'll post some every once in a while. I guess that 2 sequels are good so we'll have a better chance of haveing one be so good we can send it to the producer.

www.homestarrunner.com

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 11:54 PM
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

ya!! i added something to yours, you appeared to be stuck

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Jan 9th, 2004 12:02 AM