KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Good News (Depends on how you take it)

Good News (Depends on how you take it)
Started by: JohnnyLove19

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JohnnyLove19
Depp/Manilow Maniac

Smile Good News (Depends on how you take it)

OK, This has been driving me nuts, there are so many different reports on which the starting date of POTC 2 is to start shooting...

So I took it upon myself to find out what the stars are doing and this is what has come up...

Kiera

The Jacket filming to begin 1/04
Tulip Fever filming to begin 4/04

Orlando

Kingdon of Heaven currently filming
Haven curently filming

Johnny

Currently filming a french film in which, i don't even want to begin to try and spell or pronounce for that matter (lol)

The Libertive begins filming 2/04
The Rum Diary (Ironic!!) filming in december 03
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory filming a sometime in 04 reports say almost immediately after The Libertive

Now I'm putting all of this together, and although i may be crazy it seems to me that all of the actors could be free as of the summer, or could it be wishful thinking.......

Let me know what you think

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 09:52 PM
JohnnyLove19 is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyLove19 a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyLove19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jack's dudess

I think they will be free 2005 summer.......i have a hunch...

When come back bring pie!

pirate!

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 09:55 PM
jack's dudess is currently offline Click here to Send jack's dudess a Private Message Find more posts by jack's dudess Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyLove19
Depp/Manilow Maniac

What is your hunch?

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 09:58 PM
JohnnyLove19 is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyLove19 a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyLove19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jack's dudess

that they will film in 2005........well they knew about potc before lotr had even started shooting so they're bound to take a while and all the guys seem free summer 2005..........and ......the voice in my head said so...

pirate!

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 10:04 PM
jack's dudess is currently offline Click here to Send jack's dudess a Private Message Find more posts by jack's dudess Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
really_bad_eggs
Johnny's Angel!

i think they will film late 2004 and early 2005 to get it out in the summer aroun the time the last one was released or maybe christmas time

Drink up me 'earties yo ho!
Yo ho yo ho, a pirates life for me!!!
**sigh!**

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 11:38 PM
really_bad_eggs is currently offline Click here to Send really_bad_eggs a Private Message Find more posts by really_bad_eggs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
enya

the sooner the betta

hey to all the people on the kmc LOTRs forum

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 11:40 PM
enya is currently offline Click here to Send enya a Private Message Find more posts by enya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyLove19
Depp/Manilow Maniac

I agree

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 11:43 PM
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

i can wait, it wants you to see it even more.

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 12:58 PM
MissesDepp?! is currently offline Click here to Send MissesDepp?! a Private Message Find more posts by MissesDepp?! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
.:[Kamikaze]:.
*Jack Sparrow's Bird!*

yeh i know but if they release it too late then peeps prob go off it... (not me though im addicted to that film).. but maybe others, it would be better if they could release it later this year, but THIS year, lol.. and the 3rd one could be released next year so it all goes by years and we'll be happy big grin hehe

take care

luv AS!!!
xxx

love I LOVE JOHNNY D!!! love
happy Fallen Jedi cool Aqua
rock Caribbean_Chick
Kofmaster, Spear
cool cogger15

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 01:14 PM
.:[Kamikaze]:. is currently offline Click here to Send .:[Kamikaze]:. a Private Message Find more posts by .:[Kamikaze]:. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes, except for the poor acters who work their butts all off makeing this movie so it will come out early and so casey doesn't squish them with her steamroller. where did you get that, anyways?

www.homestarrunner.com
Random lovers, go here. Seriously.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 02:50 PM
Orlando_Lover45 is currently offline Click here to Send Orlando_Lover45 a Private Message Find more posts by Orlando_Lover45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
orlilover42
www.orlandoshrine.4t.com

internet.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 03:41 PM
orlilover42 is currently offline Click here to Send orlilover42 a Private Message Find more posts by orlilover42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

now, i'd like you to look at my signature, i added and it's cool.

www.homestarrunner.com

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 03:54 PM
Orlando_Lover45 is currently offline Click here to Send Orlando_Lover45 a Private Message Find more posts by Orlando_Lover45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samIam
yahooo!

yeah go homestar!!!

i love my Samlove

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 04:21 PM
samIam is currently offline Click here to Send samIam a Private Message Find more posts by samIam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

*everybody, everybody, everybody, everybody...*
you gotta watch the intro.

www.homestarrunner.com

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 04:23 PM
CaptainSparrow
Cursed Pirate

I still think that filming will start late 2005. People may forget about it up until then, but the craze will be fantastic once people hear that the sequel is going to be released. Just look at X-Men...the sequel wasn't released for about 3 years or something, but the hipe is still there. The trilogy wont be released for another 2 years or so as well, but the hipe will still be there!
I don't think people will ever get over Pirates of the Caribbean. I know that i will always be a fan!
rock

Savvy?

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 04:42 PM
CaptainSparrow is currently offline Click here to Send CaptainSparrow a Private Message Find more posts by CaptainSparrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*Jack Sparrow's Bird!*

yeh me too, i hate having to wait that long though hehe, oh well i might go watch secret window... gotta watch charlie and the chocolate factor tho i love that hehe big grin

rock Caribbean_Chick
Kofmaster, Spear
cool cogger15

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 06:30 PM
.:[Kamikaze]:. is currently offline Click here to Send .:[Kamikaze]:. a Private Message Find more posts by .:[Kamikaze]:. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jack's dudess

YAY!

pirate!

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 06:44 PM
*Jack Sparrow's Bird!*

lol, ahh the potc dvd is starring at me saying 'watch me watch me' ahh the temptation.... i promised myself i wont watch it till tuesday! dunno if i can do it..

rock Caribbean_Chick
Kofmaster, Spear
cool cogger15

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 07:09 PM
beaujay1
!

hehe, i just watched the really good parts like, well mostly all of it!!!!

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 07:42 PM
beaujay1 is currently offline Find more posts by beaujay1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WeAreTheWorld

hehe The Rum Diary.. sounds awesome

hmmm do you know when the french one should be coming out by?I have to learn french better then I know it now so that I can understand Johnny's lines at leaststick out tonguehehe Johnny speaking Frenchlovelovethe romantic languagelovelove

The Libertine I heard alot about.. I've got to see thatyes

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 10:56 PM
WeAreTheWorld is currently offline Click here to Send WeAreTheWorld a Private Message Find more posts by WeAreTheWorld Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote