KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » music

music
Started by: aniron

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
aniron

music

does anybody know where I canget free piano sheet music for potc cos I doubt there will be music books like lotr.

Attachment: ah my gad.jpg
This has been downloaded 63 time(s).

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 07:55 PM
aniron is currently offline Click here to Send aniron a Private Message Find more posts by aniron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beaujay1
!

omg!!! i wanted the piano sheet music too!!! but i play the violin so id play the top part, you know??? i think you can go to google and just look under "Pirates of the Caribbean sheet music"

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 08:00 PM
beaujay1 is currently offline Find more posts by beaujay1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beaujay1
!

oh, i dunno if its free......

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 08:00 PM
beaujay1 is currently offline Find more posts by beaujay1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WeAreTheWorld

then put free in there too.. search for 'free POTC sheet music' that should workyesyes

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 10:53 PM
WeAreTheWorld is currently offline Click here to Send WeAreTheWorld a Private Message Find more posts by WeAreTheWorld Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
orlandoOYEA
Since When?

Yea thats what i did for flute and a ton of stuff popped up. You have to pay fro most of it though. Also sometimes they have it at local music shops. i found LOTR once at a second hand music shop smile

made by cinemaddiction

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 02:14 AM
orlandoOYEA is currently offline Click here to Send orlandoOYEA a Private Message Find more posts by orlandoOYEA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lyn
Jedi_Chick

I found Attack Of the Clones sheet music at a local store. I think you can order them too.

Thanks Ben-Kenobi for the Sig!

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 04:53 AM
Lyn is currently offline Click here to Send Lyn a Private Message Find more posts by Lyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
enya

ahh that would be well cool to play- but i coldnt play it even if i did have it because i cant play any instrument that well- shame but at least i have the soundtrack- which rules

hey to all the people on the kmc LOTRs forum

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 08:20 PM
enya is currently offline Click here to Send enya a Private Message Find more posts by enya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stedan82
The One

the soundtrack is the coolest.....it borders up there with the LOTR soudtrack but I don't know........

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 06:19 PM
stedan82 is currently offline Click here to Send stedan82 a Private Message Find more posts by stedan82 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
enya

its a tough choice but i pick the LOTR soundtrack because it has much more of a variety of emotions and it makes me cry ( yes i know sad!)

but the pirates soundtrack still rules

hey to all the people on the kmc LOTRs forum

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 06:31 PM
enya is currently offline Click here to Send enya a Private Message Find more posts by enya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ace Face 0

I just bought the soundtrack yesterday me and my friend were listening to it and fighting about what part each song is. we have no lives.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 09:20 PM
ace Face 0 is currently offline Click here to Send ace Face 0 a Private Message Find more posts by ace Face 0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CrazyInLove
Living

Okay, yea, the sheet music to POTC isn't free cuz my sister had to by it for a different movie, but this one MAY be different, but it might not cost THAT much.... I LOVE THE MUSIC TO THE MOVIE!

Becca~

Live as if everyday is your last, because one day it will be.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 01:51 AM
CrazyInLove is currently offline Click here to Send CrazyInLove a Private Message Find more posts by CrazyInLove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheDreamIsOver

I found Pirates Sheet music...I found it in a local Band store....Didnt get it considering i dont play an instrument

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 09:34 PM
TheDreamIsOver is currently offline Click here to Send TheDreamIsOver a Private Message Find more posts by TheDreamIsOver Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
enya

quote:
Originally posted by JackieSparrow
I just bought the soundtrack yesterday me and my friend were listening to it and fighting about what part each song is. we have no lives.

me and my sister were doing that cos its confusing cos the music doesnt go in order

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 11:36 PM
aniron

I've bought the piano book at www.amazon.co.uk it is really good, quite cheap 10.00 all together with delivery.
I'm listning to my friends potc soundtrack at the moment cant wait to get one myself.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 08:15 PM
aniron is currently offline Click here to Send aniron a Private Message Find more posts by aniron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WeAreTheWorld

is the soundtrack good? Because I was going to get it but then I read the titles of the song.. they're really weird.. so I got ROTK instead.. STEWARD OF GONDORlovelove (Pippin's Song)

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 10:32 PM
WeAreTheWorld is currently offline Click here to Send WeAreTheWorld a Private Message Find more posts by WeAreTheWorld Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

the POTC soundtack ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

soooo much percussionhappy
laughing out loud duh that'll make me happy - i'm a percussionist myself!!!!!laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 31st, 2004 04:05 PM
Anoushka is currently offline Click here to Send Anoushka a Private Message Find more posts by Anoushka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WeAreTheWorld

are you.. cool.. I'm going to buy it as soon I actually have money to spendstick out tonguestick out tonguestick out tongue

Old Post Jan 31st, 2004 11:42 PM
Machete_Guy
Another Basterd

Im not, boooooooring!

Old Post Sep 10th, 2004 06:31 AM
Machete_Guy is currently offline Click here to Send Machete_Guy a Private Message Find more posts by Machete_Guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote