KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » POTC For those who still like KMC

POTC For those who still like KMC
Started by: Caribbean_Chick

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
WeAreTheWorld

POTC For those who still like KMC

The people in the current POTC Fanclub are kind of in a rebellion against KMC and I for one still love KMC.. so for those of us who still like KMC I am making my own POTC fansite with a friend.. if you guys to join feel free and I will tell you the website when it's done.. I was just wondering what I should make the title and slogan because I was thinking of using one of the old ideas we didn't use

just a refreshment on the old ideas:
Titles:
“The Black Pearl”
“Port Royal”
A Pirates Life for me...savvy”
“Tortuga”
“Desert Island”
“The Caribbean Life”
Slogans:
"but why is the rum gone?"
“Welcome to the Black Pearl”
"Take what you can. Give Nothing back"

Old Post Jan 16th, 2004 02:04 AM
WeAreTheWorld is currently offline Click here to Send WeAreTheWorld a Private Message Find more posts by WeAreTheWorld Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rebel Racer
Webmaster

why the **** are y'all rebelling against KMC? We've done you nothing but good.

Imagine what you'll "know" tomorrow.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2004 02:07 AM
Rebel Racer is currently offline Click here to Send Rebel Racer a Private Message Find more posts by Rebel Racer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallen

I understand why some of you guys would be upset about the whole fanfiction thing, but its gotten a little out of hand, don't you think? I mean, people are protesting and even leaving their KMC membership because of this. I met a lot of friends on this forum and I would hate to loose. Please come back Orlando_Lover45.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2004 07:54 AM
Fallen is currently offline Click here to Send Fallen a Private Message Find more posts by Fallen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

whoa what exactly happened?!confused

Old Post Jan 18th, 2004 08:36 AM
Anoushka is currently offline Click here to Send Anoushka a Private Message Find more posts by Anoushka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptainSparrow
Cursed Pirate

I may sound very dumb here, but what is KMC? blink

Savvy?

Old Post Jan 18th, 2004 11:50 AM
CaptainSparrow is currently offline Click here to Send CaptainSparrow a Private Message Find more posts by CaptainSparrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
.:[Kamikaze]:.
*Jack Sparrow's Bird!*

lol KMC it this messageboard lol....

erm well there were loadsa fanfiction stories on this forum because it was POTC related they put it in here... so they were gettin moved to the right place but that confused some people and they didnt like it. i think that was basically it... oh and i think someone was putting Orlando_Lover45 down so im not sure if thats the reason why she left.. but i miss her sad

love I LOVE JOHNNY D!!! love
happy Fallen Jedi cool Aqua
rock Caribbean_Chick
Kofmaster, Spear
cool cogger15

Old Post Jan 18th, 2004 01:43 PM
.:[Kamikaze]:. is currently offline Click here to Send .:[Kamikaze]:. a Private Message Find more posts by .:[Kamikaze]:. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*Jack Sparrow's Bird!*

i like: A Pirates Life for me...savvy and the slogan to be Take what you can. Give Nothing back

but do what you wanna lol...

take care

luv AS!!!
xxx

rock Caribbean_Chick
Kofmaster, Spear
cool cogger15

Old Post Jan 18th, 2004 01:44 PM
.:[Kamikaze]:. is currently offline Click here to Send .:[Kamikaze]:. a Private Message Find more posts by .:[Kamikaze]:. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

quote:
Originally posted by Rebel Racer
why the **** are y'all rebelling against KMC? We've done you nothing but good.

If you are only going to come to PotC to annoy people, then please stop coming! miffed

Old Post Jan 18th, 2004 02:45 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptainSparrow
Cursed Pirate

quote:
Originally posted by .:[Kamikaze]:.
lol KMC it this messageboard lol....

erm well there were loadsa fanfiction stories on this forum because it was POTC related they put it in here... so they were gettin moved to the right place but that confused some people and they didnt like it. i think that was basically it... oh and i think someone was putting Orlando_Lover45 down so im not sure if thats the reason why she left.. but i miss her sad

I'm so slow! embarrasment I guess it makes me special laughing

Savvy?

Old Post Jan 19th, 2004 03:31 PM
CaptainSparrow is currently offline Click here to Send CaptainSparrow a Private Message Find more posts by CaptainSparrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*Jack Sparrow's Bird!*

lol well if it makes you happy then sure why not! lol stick out tongue hehe

take care

luv AS!!!
xxx

rock Caribbean_Chick
Kofmaster, Spear
cool cogger15

Old Post Jan 19th, 2004 08:49 PM
Rebel Racer
Webmaster

phoenix, i was just asking a ****ing question, how does that annoy you?

Imagine what you'll "know" tomorrow.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2004 03:15 AM
Rebel Racer is currently offline Click here to Send Rebel Racer a Private Message Find more posts by Rebel Racer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lyn
Jedi_Chick

Orlando_Lover45 left?!!? Woah...I've missed heaps then huh??

Thanks Ben-Kenobi for the Sig!

Old Post Jan 20th, 2004 04:48 AM
Lyn is currently offline Click here to Send Lyn a Private Message Find more posts by Lyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*Jack Sparrow's Bird!*

yuppers you have lol...

rock Caribbean_Chick
Kofmaster, Spear
cool cogger15

Old Post Jan 20th, 2004 10:44 AM
Mighty Yoda
The all Mighty One

who the hell was Orlando_Lover45

love*Sxc_Sarah*love

Old Post Jan 20th, 2004 11:55 AM
Mighty Yoda is currently offline Click here to Send Mighty Yoda a Private Message Find more posts by Mighty Yoda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

member, still visits this place

but this is not the OTF and people need to stick to the topic here, so...back on topic now

Old Post Jan 20th, 2004 03:27 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WeAreTheWorld

okay.. well anyways I agree with Kamikaze

and Rebel Racer I am against the rebellion that's why I posted this!!!!

Any other voters for the other POTC site?

Old Post Jan 21st, 2004 01:44 AM
WeAreTheWorld is currently offline Click here to Send WeAreTheWorld a Private Message Find more posts by WeAreTheWorld Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Phew, thought this was another rebellious thread that I'd have to report... whistle

Anyway, just popping in to check stuff...

Old Post Jan 21st, 2004 11:55 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

wow rex, such an input stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 21st, 2004 11:56 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WeAreTheWorld

but if I was typing for those who still like KMCstick out tongue anyways.. I think I'll stick with A Pirates Life for me...savvy and the slogan to be Take what you can. Give Nothing back
I'll tell you guys when I'm donesmilesmile

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 12:00 AM
Fallen

I came up with that slogan. big grin *pats self on back* Why didn't we use in the first web site we created? I thought the decision was unanimous. And what about "A Pirates Life For Me...Savvy?" I thought that's what the original web site was going to be called. Oh, well, I guess we can't change that now.

c_chick go ahead and use that title and slogan for your new website. I'd like to become a member too.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 02:56 AM
Fallen is currently offline Click here to Send Fallen a Private Message Find more posts by Fallen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote