KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » rumour has it

rumour has it
Started by: The Inkeeper

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Inkeeper

rumour has it

you all know james bond...goldfinger the girl in that used to be a man well rumour has reached my ears that elizabeth in potc is a man, which can CLEARLY be proved by watching her previous film bend it like beckham

also about jack sparrow, he is all wiggly SO WHY IS HE LIKE THAT he suffered severe trauma thats why...he woke up one morn in tortu with jacks master....the look on his face when he sees him again passed out on a chair...the way he prods him....such love love

and will turner is a total elf wannabe they even cast a look-a-like actor for the part...i mean come on

and that monkey is off ace ventura (with jum carey who happens to play barbosa)

Im Back happy

Old Post Jan 17th, 2004 07:06 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jack's dudess

ooooooooookkkkkkkkaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy..................

When come back bring pie!

pirate!

Old Post Jan 17th, 2004 07:59 PM
jack's dudess is currently offline Click here to Send jack's dudess a Private Message Find more posts by jack's dudess Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beaujay1
!

wait, sauron i dont get you...what are you talking about??

Old Post Jan 17th, 2004 08:06 PM
beaujay1 is currently offline Find more posts by beaujay1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

just tha elizabeth is actually a man called david beckham and that jack slept with fat swordsmith guy and that potc even cast a legolas look-a-like for the ratings war

Im Back happy

Old Post Jan 17th, 2004 08:10 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beaujay1
!

um yea i bet he did, wink

Old Post Jan 17th, 2004 08:11 PM
beaujay1 is currently offline Find more posts by beaujay1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
.:[Kamikaze]:.
*Jack Sparrow's Bird!*

erm yeh whatever..... wacko

love I LOVE JOHNNY D!!! love
happy Fallen Jedi cool Aqua
rock Caribbean_Chick
Kofmaster, Spear
cool cogger15

Old Post Jan 17th, 2004 08:29 PM
.:[Kamikaze]:. is currently offline Click here to Send .:[Kamikaze]:. a Private Message Find more posts by .:[Kamikaze]:. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

Re: rumour has it

erm... that girl in goldfinger was a girl, not a guy, check your eyes, it's a legend that's very wrong

Old Post Jan 17th, 2004 09:40 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KidRock

i always new elizabeth swann was a dude and johnny was a homosexual

Old Post Jan 18th, 2004 12:35 AM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rebel Racer
Webmaster

this is a ****ing ****ed up topic... and yes, johnny is/was a ******

Imagine what you'll "know" tomorrow.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2004 02:03 AM
Rebel Racer is currently offline Click here to Send Rebel Racer a Private Message Find more posts by Rebel Racer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallen

I'm sorry but roll eyes (sarcastic). Seriously, what is the point to the topic? If you don't like POTC then what are you doing here? Johnny is not gay, Keira is not a man, and Orlando is a perfect Will Turner. Grow up!

Last edited by Fallen on Jan 18th, 2004 at 07:48 AM

Old Post Jan 18th, 2004 07:45 AM
Fallen is currently offline Click here to Send Fallen a Private Message Find more posts by Fallen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jack's dudess

here here!

When come back bring pie!

pirate!

Old Post Jan 18th, 2004 11:16 AM
jack's dudess is currently offline Click here to Send jack's dudess a Private Message Find more posts by jack's dudess Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptainSparrow
Cursed Pirate

I don't know doctor I leave for two seconds and look what i miss!

Savvy?

Old Post Jan 18th, 2004 11:35 AM
CaptainSparrow is currently offline Click here to Send CaptainSparrow a Private Message Find more posts by CaptainSparrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Misc_Rose
Life Is One Big Movie

ok for 1, no matter what u think he is, he is one of the best actors ever lived if not the best, if u think liz is a bloke, im weird about you, and yeh u need to grow up

Last edited by Misc_Rose on Jan 18th, 2004 at 01:11 PM

Old Post Jan 18th, 2004 01:08 PM
Misc_Rose is currently offline Click here to Send Misc_Rose a Private Message Find more posts by Misc_Rose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*Jack Sparrow's Bird!*

oh my god people grow up! i cant believe how sad you guys are... whats the point of making up some shite rumours? it just proves that YOU are really jealous....

rock Caribbean_Chick
Kofmaster, Spear
cool cogger15

Old Post Jan 18th, 2004 01:30 PM
.:[Kamikaze]:. is currently offline Click here to Send .:[Kamikaze]:. a Private Message Find more posts by .:[Kamikaze]:. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

girls, it was probably just a dare! big grin

Old Post Jan 18th, 2004 02:48 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

quote:
Originally posted by .:[Kamikaze]:.
oh my god people grow up! i cant believe how sad you guys are... whats the point of making up some shite rumours? it just proves that YOU are really jealous....

im not jealous maybe the guy who dared me is jealous...not me

calm down if none of you can see this was a joke then seriously your over protective big grin stick out tongue

Im Back happy

Old Post Jan 18th, 2004 08:23 PM
*Jack Sparrow's Bird!*

its just that we are LOYAL fans! big grin

rock Caribbean_Chick
Kofmaster, Spear
cool cogger15

Old Post Jan 18th, 2004 09:01 PM
The Inkeeper

big grin yeah and thats cool its a great film but copuld you not tell it was a joke LOL stick out tongue

Im Back happy

Old Post Jan 18th, 2004 09:40 PM
mailedbypostman
I'm just a messenger.

True. I also seem to recall that the film was supposed to be funny.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2004 12:41 AM
mailedbypostman is currently offline Click here to Send mailedbypostman a Private Message Find more posts by mailedbypostman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WeAreTheWorld

quote:
Originally posted by movie_god
ok for 1, no matter what u think he is, he is one of the best actors ever lived if not the best, if u think liz is a bloke, im weird about you, and yeh u need to grow up

here here!!!!!!!!!!!!(about the Johnny D partbig grinbig grin)

Old Post Jan 19th, 2004 03:31 AM
WeAreTheWorld is currently offline Click here to Send WeAreTheWorld a Private Message Find more posts by WeAreTheWorld Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote