KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Fav quotes...and will they use any in potc2

Fav quotes...and will they use any in potc2
Started by: Flying High

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flying High
Fly my Pretties Fly!!

Question Fav quotes...and will they use any in potc2

So whats your fav quotes from the 1st moie?
And do you think they could use them in the 2nd movie, and will they if they can?

"and really bad eggs for me...drink up me hearties ya ho....ya ho ya ho...a pirates life for me"

"Welcome to the Caribbean,love"

"Bloody pirates!!"

"I think we've all arrived at a very special place... spiritually... ecumenically... grammatically."

"I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request."

"A wedding? I love weddings! Drinks all around!"

"You like pain?Try wearing a corset."

"Stop blowing holes in my ship!"

"I'm not sure I deserved that."

"There'll be no living with her after this."

"'Ello, poppet."

"Take what you can...Give nnothing back beer"

These ae my favs.....what are yours?? beer

Old Post Jan 17th, 2004 09:26 PM
Flying High is currently offline Click here to Send Flying High a Private Message Find more posts by Flying High Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
.:[Kamikaze]:.
*Jack Sparrow's Bird!*

"Well, then, I confess, it is my intention to commandeer one of these ships, pick up a crew in Tortuga, raid, pillage, plunder and otherwise pilfer my weasely black guts out!"

"Do you have the courage and fortitude to follow orders and stay true in the face of danger and almost sudden death?"

"Me im dishonest and a dishonest man yuo can always trut to be dishonest. honestly its the honest ones you gotta watch out for, coz you can never predict when they're about to do something incredibly stupid"

No! Not good! Stop! Not good! What are you doing? You burned all the food, the shade, the rum!

Elizabeth: Yes, the rum is gone.

Jack: Why is the rum gone?

Elizabeth: One, because it is a vile drink that turns even the most respectable men into complete scoundrels. Two, that signal is over a thousand feet high. The entire Royal Navy is out looking for me, do you really think that there is even the slightest chance that they won’t see it?

Jack: But why is the rum gone?

"She’s safe, just like I promised. She's all set to marry Norrington, just like she promised. And you get to die for her, just like you promised. So we're all men of our word really except for Elizabeth who is, in fact, a woman."

""Stop blowing holes in my ship!"

"Take what you can...Give nothing back"

"A wedding? I love weddings! Drinks all around!"
i love these quotes big grin

take care

luv AS!!!
xxx

love I LOVE JOHNNY D!!! love
happy Fallen Jedi cool Aqua
rock Caribbean_Chick
Kofmaster, Spear
cool cogger15

Old Post Jan 17th, 2004 09:37 PM
.:[Kamikaze]:. is currently offline Click here to Send .:[Kamikaze]:. a Private Message Find more posts by .:[Kamikaze]:. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ace Face 0

I have all my fav quotes up in my room all the characters have their own wall Johnnys is the biggest big grin

Old Post Jan 17th, 2004 10:13 PM
ace Face 0 is currently offline Click here to Send ace Face 0 a Private Message Find more posts by ace Face 0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flying High
Fly my Pretties Fly!!

lol....thats cool.....do u think they will reuse any of the quotes....like do u think they cood fit em in somewhere??

People keep disappearing and reappearing lol

Old Post Jan 17th, 2004 10:16 PM
Flying High is currently offline Click here to Send Flying High a Private Message Find more posts by Flying High Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rebel Racer
Webmaster

i dont get it. what the **** does 'and really bad eggs' have to do with anything? that part alwaays ****s up the movie

Imagine what you'll "know" tomorrow.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2004 02:05 AM
Rebel Racer is currently offline Click here to Send Rebel Racer a Private Message Find more posts by Rebel Racer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slonik9

No one. He's no one. A disstant cousin of my aunt's nephew, twice removed. Lovely singing voice though. Unice.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2004 05:51 AM
Slonik9 is currently offline Click here to Send Slonik9 a Private Message Find more posts by Slonik9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

it's "eunuch'

and i KNOW they'll use "savvy".definitely.it's CJS's trademarkbig grin

Old Post Jan 18th, 2004 08:39 AM
Anoushka is currently offline Click here to Send Anoushka a Private Message Find more posts by Anoushka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptainSparrow
Cursed Pirate

'really bad eggs' is a little lyric from the song - "We're devils and blacksheep, we're really bad eggs"

Savvy?

Old Post Jan 18th, 2004 11:48 AM
CaptainSparrow is currently offline Click here to Send CaptainSparrow a Private Message Find more posts by CaptainSparrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flying High
Fly my Pretties Fly!!

o yeah....n Johnny depp has 2 say opertune moment alot liek in the first 1....he says it alot....

Old Post Jan 18th, 2004 03:49 PM
Flying High
Fly my Pretties Fly!!

i was just thinking....have you people noticed most of the good quotes are from Jack Sparrow....he got all the good lines don't you think?

Old Post Jan 18th, 2004 04:34 PM
Fallen

Well, Johnny did add a lot of his own lines in the movie. He's a guiness!

Old Post Jan 18th, 2004 05:40 PM
Fallen is currently offline Click here to Send Fallen a Private Message Find more posts by Fallen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*Jack Sparrow's Bird!*

yes he is yes awww my babey is such a genius!!! big grin love yeh Savvy... is Cap'n Jacks trade mark lol

rock Caribbean_Chick
Kofmaster, Spear
cool cogger15

Old Post Jan 18th, 2004 09:10 PM
.:[Kamikaze]:. is currently offline Click here to Send .:[Kamikaze]:. a Private Message Find more posts by .:[Kamikaze]:. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WeAreTheWorld

yea he has alot.. the hat thing, the eunuch thing, the savvy thing, the oppertune moment thing.. those will all have to be in the sequel

it's like Johnny gave Jack his own habits which is like bringing him to lifeyesyes

Old Post Jan 19th, 2004 03:35 AM
WeAreTheWorld is currently offline Click here to Send WeAreTheWorld a Private Message Find more posts by WeAreTheWorld Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*Jack Sparrow's Bird!*

yeh it is, its kewl though big grin

i cant wait for it wooohoo *gets all excited again*

rock Caribbean_Chick
Kofmaster, Spear
cool cogger15

Old Post Jan 19th, 2004 12:01 PM
Flying High
Fly my Pretties Fly!!

i cant wait 4 the movie 2 open.....i mean anythin cood hapen in it...
i think this one is goin 2 b just as good....i mean if they r goin 2 take that long it beta b good!!

Old Post Jan 20th, 2004 04:22 PM
WeAreTheWorld

and not to mention Johnny D in the movie.. what can go wrong?

Old Post Jan 21st, 2004 01:41 AM
WeAreTheWorld is currently offline Click here to Send WeAreTheWorld a Private Message Find more posts by WeAreTheWorld Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AshleyTheGreat9

"But why is the rum gone?"

"What say you to that?"

"Me, I'm dishonest. And a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly...stupid."

"You're not a eunuch, are you?"

---Captain Jack Sparrow

I am sure they are going to say something about Will being a eunuch in the second one...Johnny Depp is so funny! (and hot...lol)

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 01:55 AM
AshleyTheGreat9 is currently offline Click here to Send AshleyTheGreat9 a Private Message Find more posts by AshleyTheGreat9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flying High
Fly my Pretties Fly!!

well i hope they manage 2 fit as many of the good quotes from the first film as they can big grin
I think the next one will ROCK!! rock

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 03:36 PM
Yarr!

"All on me onesy, savvy?"

"No, that one I deserved."

"What one? That one?! Aye, that one. What say you?"

"Human hair…from my back."

"You’re supposed to be dead!"
"Am I not?"

"That would be the French."

"I’m having a thought here."

"Stop blowin' holes in my ship!"

"Monkey!"

"Welcome to the Caribbean , love."

"No! Not good! Stop! Not good! What are you doing? You burned all the food, the shade! The rum!"
"Yes, the rum is gone."
"Why is the rum gone?"
"One, because it is a vile drink that turns even the most respectable men into complete scoundrels. Two, that signal is over a thousand feet high. The entire Royal Navy is out looking for me, do you really think that there is even the slightest chance that they won’t see it?"
"But why is the rum gone?"

"Will, nice hat!"

These are my favorite quotes, among many others wink

"Yes, the rum is gone."

"Why is the rum gone?"

Old Post Jan 25th, 2004 01:02 AM
Yarr! is currently offline Click here to Send Yarr! a Private Message Find more posts by Yarr! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

those are all my fav lines so i have none to list

Old Post Jan 25th, 2004 01:04 AM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote