KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Deleted Scenes

Deleted Scenes
Started by: Phoenix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Deleted Scenes

Has anyone watched the 'deleted scenes' on the dvd?

My fave was the scars - Jack Sparrow rules!

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 09:24 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beaujay1
!

I totally agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 11:38 PM
beaujay1 is currently offline Find more posts by beaujay1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beaujay1
!

that was bloody wicked..........

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 11:38 PM
beaujay1 is currently offline Find more posts by beaujay1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

definitely liked the scars! big grin

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2004 07:53 AM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
.:[Kamikaze]:.
*Jack Sparrow's Bird!*

yeh the deleted scene were awesome they shouldve kept them in, in the movie...

love I LOVE JOHNNY D!!! love
happy Fallen Jedi cool Aqua
rock Caribbean_Chick
Kofmaster, Spear
cool cogger15

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2004 11:25 AM
.:[Kamikaze]:. is currently offline Click here to Send .:[Kamikaze]:. a Private Message Find more posts by .:[Kamikaze]:. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
enya

i know they add something else to the movie

ps nice siggy- hes so hot

hey to all the people on the kmc LOTRs forum

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2004 11:27 AM
enya is currently offline Click here to Send enya a Private Message Find more posts by enya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
.:[Kamikaze]:.
*Jack Sparrow's Bird!*

yeh innit..

thankies big grin i made it all by me onces!

love I LOVE JOHNNY D!!! love
happy Fallen Jedi cool Aqua
rock Caribbean_Chick
Kofmaster, Spear
cool cogger15

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2004 05:47 PM
.:[Kamikaze]:. is currently offline Click here to Send .:[Kamikaze]:. a Private Message Find more posts by .:[Kamikaze]:. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
orlandoOYEA
Since When?

The scars are good, lovely job done by makeup

made by cinemaddiction

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 02:12 AM
orlandoOYEA is currently offline Click here to Send orlandoOYEA a Private Message Find more posts by orlandoOYEA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KMC
Eternal Respect to BC

Love

did anyone else notice that in the deleted scenes with the bit about humiliated grapes, johnny says "i'll get mecoat." i realised that this is a reference to "The Fast Show" which johnny appeared in. i love that he understands the british humour!! am i just sad for noticing this?
let me know!

Luv kate xx

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 10:14 PM
KMC is currently offline Click here to Send KMC a Private Message Find more posts by KMC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Miss_bishie
Guilty and Lonly

All the island deleted scences rocks! And defitly the scars!

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 07:27 PM
Miss_bishie is currently offline Click here to Send Miss_bishie a Private Message Find more posts by Miss_bishie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptainSparrow
Cursed Pirate

quote:
Originally posted by KMC
did anyone else notice that in the deleted scenes with the bit about humiliated grapes, johnny says "i'll get mecoat." i realised that this is a reference to "The Fast Show" which johnny appeared in. i love that he understands the british humour!! am i just sad for noticing this?
let me know!

Luv kate xx

Yeah he talks about that on his commentary. I remember seeing him on the Fast Show. It was very cool.
He talks about it in his commentary though, and i don't think Gore Verbinski has any idea what he's talking about.
And i don't think you're sad for noticing this. I noticed it and grinned quite widely.
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Savvy?

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 07:42 PM
CaptainSparrow is currently offline Click here to Send CaptainSparrow a Private Message Find more posts by CaptainSparrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

did anybody else like anyother scenes? how about Peas in a pod luv? or...the one where Elizabeth isn't so melicious about getting Jack drunk and she loosens up? this stuff was gold WHY GOD WHY!?!?!?!

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 04:24 AM
MissesDepp?! is currently offline Click here to Send MissesDepp?! a Private Message Find more posts by MissesDepp?! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KMC
Eternal Respect to BC

quote:
Originally posted by CaptainSparrow
Yeah he talks about that on his commentary. I remember seeing him on the Fast Show. It was very cool.
He talks about it in his commentary though, and i don't think Gore Verbinski has any idea what he's talking about.
And i don't think you're sad for noticing this. I noticed it and grinned quite widely.
roll eyes (sarcastic)

I'm glad i wasn't the only on to notice! i haven't listened to the Johnny and Gore commentary. I started to but got bored. i loved the one with Jack and Keira though. Actually, i just love Jack Davenport! (not as much as orlando, obviously!)

Kate xx

pirate

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 06:37 PM
KMC is currently offline Click here to Send KMC a Private Message Find more posts by KMC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WeAreTheWorld

yea Jack Davenport is pretty good looking.. but not as the commodorestick out tonguestick out tongue

PEAS IN A POD WAS MY FAVORITEbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 10:34 PM
WeAreTheWorld is currently offline Click here to Send WeAreTheWorld a Private Message Find more posts by WeAreTheWorld Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Miss_bishie
Guilty and Lonly

aye pees did rock XD but if ye listen to the writers in the audio ye figure out that jack is alike many characters..

Old Post Jan 29th, 2004 12:43 AM
Miss_bishie is currently offline Click here to Send Miss_bishie a Private Message Find more posts by Miss_bishie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

what the devil does that mean? anywho....i watched Johnny's commentary FINALLY today and it's sooooo funny when he's talking about when he put his arm around Keira on the island he's like
"Oh look it's father time molesting a teenager. I felt like old mathusalust putting my arm around an innocent teenager." HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA awwww sweetie, you're not that old, never old enough for me at least.

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Jan 29th, 2004 01:00 AM
MissesDepp?! is currently offline Click here to Send MissesDepp?! a Private Message Find more posts by MissesDepp?! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

Okay, so maybe SOME laws stop our affair but i geuss it's okay in France. *devilish smile* okay i have a cape to be flipping over my shoulder...VERY Scarlette O'Hara!

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Jan 29th, 2004 01:02 AM
fuct_up_kid
Trash Flavoured Trash

i luv the improv with pintel and jack
"i used to date a eunuch"
also the part when will rubs his foot on his leg. you may think im sad but i was rollin around laughin at that. dunno why really.
and the scars rocked.

I hate to break this to you, but being a coward is not a legitimate career

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 05:27 PM
fuct_up_kid is currently offline Click here to Send fuct_up_kid a Private Message Find more posts by fuct_up_kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

LOL I think they should of left them in. I like da one where will flips the table over and everyone is just looking at him LOL He is such a nerd in the movie but he is okay at the end.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Apr 6th, 2004 06:01 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassie

I thought they should've put in the part with Jack's scars in the movie, I mean it's not THAT long, it wouldn't have taken more than a minute extra??

Old Post Apr 6th, 2004 01:01 PM
Tassie is currently offline Click here to Send Tassie a Private Message Find more posts by Tassie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote