KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Worst movie EVER!

Worst movie EVER!
Started by: Evy_O

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Evy_O
don't let go

Miffed Worst movie EVER!

Who agrees with me that PotC is the worst movie EVER?? I mean, I was so bored! The only thing worth watching was Johnny Depp stick out tongue, other than that, the scenario was merely stupid.

rolling on floor laughing

shallow me, then spit me out
for hating you I blame myself
seeing you it kills me now
no, I don't cry on the outside anymore...

Old Post Jan 29th, 2004 10:52 PM
Evy_O is currently offline Click here to Send Evy_O a Private Message Find more posts by Evy_O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

what no mentioning of bloom???

Old Post Jan 29th, 2004 10:56 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evy_O
don't let go

Nah, I don't like Bloom at all. Depp forever! YAY! big grin

Old Post Jan 29th, 2004 11:00 PM
Evy_O is currently offline Click here to Send Evy_O a Private Message Find more posts by Evy_O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ace Face 0

WHAT HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE IT! I mean Johnny Depp is worth watching BUT STILL THE MOVIE IS GREAT! YOU ARE NOW ON THE MYSTERIOUS MURDERS LIST! along with the hollywood foreign press. IF YOU MYSTERIOUSLY END UP DEAD IT IS NOT MY FAULT! HA HA HA HA HA HA!

Old Post Jan 29th, 2004 11:18 PM
ace Face 0 is currently offline Click here to Send ace Face 0 a Private Message Find more posts by ace Face 0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

well, it's still a huge mystery how much depp payed the academy to get him nominated! sick

Old Post Jan 29th, 2004 11:27 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
orlandoOYEA
Since When?

ah please, he did great in that movie, best role he has played!! And POTC IS a great movie, not as great as LOTR but it was worth watching more than once

made by cinemaddiction

Old Post Jan 30th, 2004 12:38 AM
orlandoOYEA is currently offline Click here to Send orlandoOYEA a Private Message Find more posts by orlandoOYEA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sparrowluver
Iluv Captain Jack Sparrow

What how dare u... I LOVE that movie..it's da best!

loveI love Johnny D!love

Old Post Jan 30th, 2004 12:55 AM
sparrowluver is currently offline Click here to Send sparrowluver a Private Message Find more posts by sparrowluver Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
glitter_gloss

wok you must be the crazy person around here otc ROCKS MY SOX I MEAN WHO COULD NOT LIKE IT!!! its more like asking who didnt see potc eek! are you seriously SERIOUSE seriously are you? laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 30th, 2004 01:20 AM
glitter_gloss is currently offline Click here to Send glitter_gloss a Private Message Find more posts by glitter_gloss Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
glitter_gloss

jhttp://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/wine.gif he is drunk

Old Post Jan 30th, 2004 01:24 AM
glitter_gloss is currently offline Click here to Send glitter_gloss a Private Message Find more posts by glitter_gloss Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beaujay1
!

well, obviously thats your opinion. if you dont like potc, then what kind of movies do u like??Do you like movies that have,"-absolutely-no-action-or-humor-or-a-great-and-creative-storyline." or maybe you are just one of those people that love those dark and depressing movies. Movies are supposed to be for entertainment and fun you know.Potc is all that and more. Well thats just my opinion. I jst dont understand potc haters erm confused

Last edited by beaujay1 on Jan 30th, 2004 at 02:40 AM

Old Post Jan 30th, 2004 02:33 AM
beaujay1 is currently offline Find more posts by beaujay1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

Wow, Envy O, you amaze me. Bravo. You have to be the first person EVER that has said that PotC was bad.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2004 02:39 AM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
.:[Kamikaze]:.
*Jack Sparrow's Bird!*

quote:
Originally posted by beaujay1
well, obviously thats your opinion. if you dont like potc, then what kind of movies do u like??Do you like movies that have,"-absolutely-no-action-or-humor-or-a-great-and-creative-storyline." or maybe you are just one of those people that love those dark and depressing movies. Movies are supposed to be for entertainment and fun you know.Potc is all that and more. Well thats just my opinion. I jst dont understand potc haters erm confused

^^^ yes agrees

love I LOVE JOHNNY D!!! love
happy Fallen Jedi cool Aqua
rock Caribbean_Chick
Kofmaster, Spear
cool cogger15

Old Post Jan 30th, 2004 11:26 AM
.:[Kamikaze]:. is currently offline Click here to Send .:[Kamikaze]:. a Private Message Find more posts by .:[Kamikaze]:. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
captain fred
Captain

i just want to point out, not saying i dislike the film i love it, that johnny depp once made some of those dark, depressing movies. like the one with butthole surfers frontman he made about john frusciante and his drug depression.I love those films and pirates of the carribean type films also, it just depends on what mood im in. smile

Old Post Jan 30th, 2004 03:30 PM
captain fred is currently offline Click here to Send captain fred a Private Message Find more posts by captain fred Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VengeanceGOD

Johnny did great in the film. I'm not sure it's oscar worthy, but that's fine with me. The fact is, POTC is a good, fun movie, but good and fun are not for everyone. smile

The REAL problem with it is the annoying fangirls screaming every two seconds about Orlando (ugly) and Johnny (hot). Just pay attention to the movie, please, and stop sounding like idiots.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2004 06:15 PM
VengeanceGOD is currently offline Click here to Send VengeanceGOD a Private Message Find more posts by VengeanceGOD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KMC
Eternal Respect to BC

Ok,so you dont like the movie. if you really dont like it why would you waste your time on making a post about it? i know its ure opinion and i respect that but- making a whole new post about it? Personally i loved the film
Ure post just confused me...

Kate xx

embarrasment

Last edited by KMC on Jan 30th, 2004 at 06:55 PM

Old Post Jan 30th, 2004 06:28 PM
KMC is currently offline Click here to Send KMC a Private Message Find more posts by KMC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evy_O
don't let go

Well, first of all I'd like to apologise to all PotC fans *apologetic smile* I started this thread because I was asked to, during an online "Truth or Dare" game stick out tongue
In fact I LOVED this film and have absolutely nothing against it. It was funny, interesting, original, smart dialogued and in general great big grin
As I said, I was forced to make this post smile

But I'd like to say that I was expecting these kind of comments that followed my post stick out tongue Whenever someone's favourite movie is bashed, they start saying: "I can't understand you, you must be the kind of person that likes depressing movies" or "if you hate it why do you even BOTHER posting about it?" (that's the biggest cliche EVER). Ah, well, that's what *I* say too when my likings are bashed roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue

Once more, I loved the movie. I've seen it 5 times and will buy it sooner or later. big grin

Old Post Jan 30th, 2004 07:24 PM
glitter_gloss

well i would never say i hate that movie because its the best movie ever! pirate

Old Post Jan 30th, 2004 08:49 PM
The Inkeeper

hey i thought POTC was quite a clever film...very good acting..plenty of eye candy (depp and bloom for the girls...knightley in her nighty and barbosa for guys)

and why post this here

Im Back happy

Old Post Jan 30th, 2004 10:11 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaribbeanLove
Queen of the Caribbean

mad I totally disagree! Potc is the best movie ever!!

***Son…I’m Captain Jack Sparrow. Savvy?***

Old Post Jan 30th, 2004 11:30 PM
CaribbeanLove is currently offline Click here to Send CaribbeanLove a Private Message Find more posts by CaribbeanLove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

evy, you partypooper stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 30th, 2004 11:41 PM