KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Pirates of the Caribean 3

Pirates of the Caribean 3
Started by: Orlandoswifey

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Orlandoswifey

Pirates of the Caribean 3

I think they should have a film where Elizabeths long lost sister [played by me] comes over from england and steals Will muahaha. What do you think?
<br><bR>

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 10:38 PM
Orlandoswifey is currently offline Click here to Send Orlandoswifey a Private Message Find more posts by Orlandoswifey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Orlandoswifey

i can't get the pictures on sad

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 10:46 PM
Orlandoswifey is currently offline Click here to Send Orlandoswifey a Private Message Find more posts by Orlandoswifey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Orlandoswifey

ooh i did it big grin

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 10:47 PM
Slonik9

how do you do the pictures? OH yeah, umm... Well I ya guess that you can do that,
1. It depends on how you act
2. If you have the looks (do you look like Kiera's sister?, not that she has one)
3. Their not even done with the script
4. How old are you, are you Kiera's age?

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 03:16 AM
Slonik9 is currently offline Click here to Send Slonik9 a Private Message Find more posts by Slonik9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WeAreTheWorld

haha that'd be funny.. no it could be like her long lost twin so he doesn't know the difference.. then she convinces him to come away with him before Elizabeth gets back from going somewhere with Jack.. so she steals the closest ship which happens to be the Pearl.. so then it basically turns into a mirror of the first except Elizabeth is looking for Will instead and poor Jack gets his freedom stolen againstick out tonguestick out tongue.. yea I'm really bored if you didn't noticestick out tonguestick out tongue

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 04:04 AM
WeAreTheWorld is currently offline Click here to Send WeAreTheWorld a Private Message Find more posts by WeAreTheWorld Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Orlandoswifey

I'm 15 so about 4 years younger :/ dammmn. To look like keira i need more teeth and a wig.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 06:27 PM
linziebloom

nahhh. i think that what should happen is Will realises that elizabeth has too many teeth so wants to get rid of her, he finds jack and they go on the black pearl telling her its a weddign suprise or whateverr and then pushes her off so she has to swim to another islandey thingg( she doesnt die tho thjats meeaan ;p) and then he sees me and falls in love and we get married and live happily ever afterrr ;D

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 06:28 PM
linziebloom is currently offline Click here to Send linziebloom a Private Message Find more posts by linziebloom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Orlandoswifey

you wish.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 06:31 PM
WeAreTheWorld

haha don't we all.. but Will's loved her since the day he met her.. and I don't think that's going to changesadsadno

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 06:59 PM
WeAreTheWorld is currently offline Click here to Send WeAreTheWorld a Private Message Find more posts by WeAreTheWorld Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jack's dudess

oh wellieo......just hope keira dies so they have t find a replacement...

When come back bring pie!

pirate!

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 07:07 PM
jack's dudess is currently offline Click here to Send jack's dudess a Private Message Find more posts by jack's dudess Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WeAreTheWorld

lol anybody around here actually near Kiera's age that looks like her?If Kiera died they'd probably use Natalie Portman they look alot alike

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 07:10 PM
jack's dudess

she'll die in the same car crash.............what?.............

When come back bring pie!

pirate!

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 07:12 PM
jack's dudess is currently offline Click here to Send jack's dudess a Private Message Find more posts by jack's dudess Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Orlandoswifey

and natalie portman would die aswell so they'd have to use me. i wish my name was elizabeth coz orlando sez it so shexally -dreams-

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 11:35 PM
Mel_piratelover

K we all know that johnny is hotter than orlando!

Old Post Feb 8th, 2004 01:10 AM
Mel_piratelover is currently offline Click here to Send Mel_piratelover a Private Message Find more posts by Mel_piratelover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Machete_Guy
Another Basterd

Ergh

Old Post Sep 10th, 2004 06:24 AM
Machete_Guy is currently offline Click here to Send Machete_Guy a Private Message Find more posts by Machete_Guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote