KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Great PotC fanfiction

Great PotC fanfiction
Started by: Seiko

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Seiko
Psychotic Fangirls Unite!

Love Great PotC fanfiction

Hi!

I looked through the different threads and didn't find one for this idea, so here goes.

Since fanfiction is always a great way to get to see our favourite characters pair up, go through new adventures, or just goof around and stuff, how about it if we post titles of PotC fanfic stories that we found were absolutely brilliant? I mean the really, really good stuff that hooks you completely, along with their address or location on the web and a quick note on what the story is about (plus their rating of course). I know you can just go to one of those fanfic websites but I've spent many hours searching for great writing and only finding say one out of thirty or so stories. So this would be a very quick and easy way to get to read the good ones out there plus give their writers some new fans. If this idea isn't valid as a topic or shouldn't/can't be done then please just let me know and delete this thread, or whatever the admin. does around here stick out tongue

Happy Dance PotC rules! Can't wait until the second one! big grin

Elizabeth: You were going to tell Barbossa about Will in exchange for a ship.
Jack: We could use a ship! The fact is I was not gonna tell Barbossa about bloody Will in exchange for a ship 'cause as long as he didn't know about bloody Will, I had something to bargain with. Which now no one has, thanks to bloody stupid Will.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2004 02:45 AM
Seiko is currently offline Click here to Send Seiko a Private Message Find more posts by Seiko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

Don't you guys remember me and Orlando_lover45? our potc fanfics kicked ass!!!

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Feb 8th, 2004 04:57 AM
MissesDepp?! is currently offline Click here to Send MissesDepp?! a Private Message Find more posts by MissesDepp?! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Seiko

Were those the sequel fanfics that were posted here and got moved around a lot?

Jack: We could use a ship! The fact is I was not gonna tell Barbossa about bloody Will in exchange for a ship 'cause as long as he didn't know about bloody Will, I had something to bargain with. Which now no one has, thanks to bloody stupid Will.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2004 05:07 AM
Seiko is currently offline Click here to Send Seiko a Private Message Find more posts by Seiko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ace Face 0

yea

Old Post Feb 8th, 2004 05:25 AM
ace Face 0 is currently offline Click here to Send ace Face 0 a Private Message Find more posts by ace Face 0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

yup....we have a fourm that we post our sequels on...because Kelsey (OL) got booted tisk tisk silly Kelsey. Don't you remember "The Rebellions"? anywho ya we finished up the one that we were trying to do before Kelsey got kicked and we're working on a bunch of different ones like a behind the scenes and a premire one, they're cute.

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Feb 8th, 2004 05:47 AM
MissesDepp?! is currently offline Click here to Send MissesDepp?! a Private Message Find more posts by MissesDepp?! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Belladonna
Mmm.. Johnny

I wrote some PoTC fanfiction on another board; featuring Orlando and Johnny.. *smiles* Though I dunno if I'm allowed to post it lol

Old Post Feb 8th, 2004 05:57 AM
Belladonna is currently offline Click here to Send Belladonna a Private Message Find more posts by Belladonna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Seiko

Okay, here's an example of what I was talking about:

The Haunting Place, which is featured at adultfanfiction.net, rated NC-17, deals with Jack and an original character after the events of PotC: Curse of the Black Pearl. It's absolutely wonderful, funny as hell, and the scenes with Jack and the OC are very steamy. I'd give it 10/10 myself (you really get into it after the first two chapters)...

Old Post Feb 9th, 2004 01:40 AM
Seiko

Okay, here's another story I've come across that I thought you guys might like to read...

It's called Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of Red Bull and is hosted on fanfiction.net. Very funny parody of the movie and comes highly recommended if you just want some good old laughter. Rated PG-13.

Happy Dance Dance, dancing banana, dance!! Happy Dance

Old Post Feb 10th, 2004 02:39 AM
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

there are a bunch on johnnydeppfan.com go to the message boards and to fanfics!!!

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Feb 10th, 2004 02:44 AM
Seiko

Yay! Thanks for the site, one can never have too many fanfics about a certain HOT pirate love

Happy Dance Dance, dancing banana, dance!! Happy Dance

Old Post Feb 10th, 2004 03:00 AM
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

Just make sure not to start writing fanfic here. If you guys want to work on another sequel there is a new forum for that. To get there go to the General Fiction area...then above it you will notice a Mult-Person Fiction Forum!!

Most of the sequels were moved there.....if any of you were looking for them! big grin

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Feb 10th, 2004 02:06 PM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Machete_Guy
Another Basterd

smile

Old Post Sep 10th, 2004 06:07 AM
Machete_Guy is currently offline Click here to Send Machete_Guy a Private Message Find more posts by Machete_Guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote