KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » OFFTOPIC THREAD - Closed for 24 hours... Are you obsessed?

OFFTOPIC THREAD - Closed for 24 hours... Are you obsessed?
Started by: JessieSparrow

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (62): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ace Face 0

Worried Are you obsessed?

Just wanted to know if anyone is as obsessed as I am with this movie and pirates in general. My list of everything pirate I have.

*fake aztec gold necklace
*my walls are covered with quotes from the movie
*I have pictures from the movie on my wall
*I have a Jack Sparrow t-shirt
*I have a t-shirt that says kiss me I'm a pirate
*I have a hello kitty pirate arm band
*I've seen the movie to many times to count
*I have all of Jacks lines memorized including some deleted scences
*I have Jack Sparrow as my buddy icon
*I've read the book
*I have the script printed out and with me at school along with the book and...
*pictures
*pirate vocab
*and my cheap sequal
I'm sure there is much more I'm forgeting but beat that! Ha I need a life!

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 10:53 PM
ace Face 0 is currently offline Click here to Send ace Face 0 a Private Message Find more posts by ace Face 0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flying High
Fly my Pretties Fly!!

lol.....i want half of that stuff.....but my mum wont let me....pictures on all walls because i jus got ma bedroom redecorated n im wantin a fake aztec gold necklace 4 ma b-day big grin

People keep disappearing and reappearing lol

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 11:01 PM
Flying High is currently offline Click here to Send Flying High a Private Message Find more posts by Flying High Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beaujay1
!

well, i do think about it A LOT and i get happy thinking about it, but i don't think im obsessed. obssesion is a strong word(i think)

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 11:12 PM
beaujay1 is currently offline Find more posts by beaujay1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

*pitsburg pirate shirt
*pirate arm band
*Jolly roger pirate pin
* Pins of Jack and scenes from potc (thank god for ebay)
*jack's picture, ripped off a dumpster in L.A.
*2 posters
*proffesional studio stills of jack (signable...hmmm)
*can recite movie on que
*2 potc scripts (thank god for script stores)
*2 dvds
* pirate underwear
*picutres
*oath to be a pirate

Johnny depp stuff...
*edward scissorhands doll
*8 of his dvds
*every magazine he's been in since the summer (the articles)
*jacket with his name on the back
*arm band (name)
*hat (name)
*socks (johnny on one Depp on the other)
* shirt with his gorgeous face on it
*pictures everywhere
*peoples issue of "sexiest man alive* in mint condition
* E! true hollywood story: Johnny Depp, on tape
*BRAVO holly woood story, Johnny depp (on tape)
*book to record his movies in it.

i hate obsessed too, it sounds so un-heahlthy....he's a role-modle. A hot one. And talented.

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 11:21 PM
MissesDepp?! is currently offline Click here to Send MissesDepp?! a Private Message Find more posts by MissesDepp?! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rebel Racer
Webmaster

I am not obsessed at all. All i have is the VHS Pirates. thats all. dont want any more.

Imagine what you'll "know" tomorrow.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 12:47 AM
Rebel Racer is currently offline Click here to Send Rebel Racer a Private Message Find more posts by Rebel Racer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ace Face 0

aw ur no fun its good to be obsessed cause then you can scare people!

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 01:38 AM
ace Face 0 is currently offline Click here to Send ace Face 0 a Private Message Find more posts by ace Face 0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Iluvjohnnydepp

POTC Stuff-
*POTC Premeir Pic(Yes I was there)
*POTC Premeir Pin, Hat, T-shirt
*POTC T-shirt of Jack
*Jack bandana and beads that I hand made
*Painting of the Fab 4 from POTC(Jack, Will, Liz, Barbie)
*2 Walls COVERED with potc memorabilia
*5 pices of the godl FROM THE SET OF THE MOVIE(cousin in BFF's with Keira)
*Autographs of All peeps BUT Johnny (SUPER CRY!)
*Pirate costume from Halloween
*Jack wallpaper on comp
*Jack Icon on AIM
*Over 500 Pics of the Fab 4 in folders
*Printed POTC Script in room
*I Roleplay POTC all the time
*Certificate of me being Married to Jack
*3 POTC DVDs (Everyone bought me one becuz they knew I LOVED it)
*Pirate Undies
*Skull shirt(not really POTC but pirate)
*Skull wrist and arm band
*bracelet that says POTC Luvr on it
*Hat with 'Dayna Depp' on it
~I think that's it but theres probably stuff I missed and you DONT wantme to get started with JD stuff~

~*~But whys the rum gone? Ill tell you whys the rum gone! That blasted Elizabeth Swann girl burned it all!!! Blasted girl...blast her...blast~*~

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 04:17 AM
Iluvjohnnydepp is currently offline Click here to Send Iluvjohnnydepp a Private Message Find more posts by Iluvjohnnydepp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

hahahahah

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 04:52 AM
MissesDepp?! is currently offline Click here to Send MissesDepp?! a Private Message Find more posts by MissesDepp?! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

laughing out loud you all are WAY obsessed!!!

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 07:41 AM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cheeky munkey
its true... im a hobbit!!

its not obsession, but an intense liking... and i cant compare to any of u lot, cuz im too poor to buy stuff sad ..... really need a job
hehe
but i watch the film every nite nearly... and i dont need a script cuz i know it all embarrasment
i mean... its a great film.... i really like it big grin

Happy Dance
Lianslo, Leggynmerry, pipschick, morningstar, ilvorlando, pirategirly, lavieraj, ArrghPirateGirl, johnnydgirl

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 10:49 AM
cheeky munkey is currently offline Click here to Send cheeky munkey a Private Message Find more posts by cheeky munkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

I quote PotC in everyday conversation... and I tilt my head like Jack Sparrow when I'm being sarcastic...

I'm obsessed wink Savvy?

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 10:56 AM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

i start talking in a druken british accent, when I'm confused or a little frightened of someone's odd behavior i do the hand gestures....Savvy can be used a lot in conversation as i've discovered.

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 12:48 PM
cheeky munkey

its a genius word.. .lol
man that film is so great..... im gonna teach it to my kids.. and hey, i dont have to fake the accent.... i can do a drunk british accent w/out a problem big grin

Happy Dance
Lianslo, Leggynmerry, pipschick, morningstar, ilvorlando, pirategirly, lavieraj, ArrghPirateGirl, johnnydgirl

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 08:07 PM
cheeky munkey is currently offline Click here to Send cheeky munkey a Private Message Find more posts by cheeky munkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

me too! All I need are a few tequila sunrises and a white russian to top it off... big grin

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 08:17 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slonik9

Does anyone have the soundtrack from POTC?
Anyway, I LOVE POTC! And I mean, Not only that it's my most FAVORITE MOVIE! I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT!!!
Oh yeah, where did you get the fake aztec gold medllian from? What store? Please I need it!

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 08:36 PM
Slonik9 is currently offline Click here to Send Slonik9 a Private Message Find more posts by Slonik9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jdfan66
jdfan66

where do you guys get all this stuff...im obssesed with johnny but ive never seen someof that stuff in stores b4

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 11:02 PM
jdfan66 is currently offline Click here to Send jdfan66 a Private Message Find more posts by jdfan66 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Balana_twin123
I'm a newbie...TALK TO ME

yeah, i kno. i bet they get it off of ebay, thats where i got my authentic signed picture of orlando bloom. I LOVE IT! i have the soundtrack, it's really cool, i especially like the ending music, during the credits, me and my friends always get up and dance around when it comes on.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 11:12 PM
Balana_twin123 is currently offline Click here to Send Balana_twin123 a Private Message Find more posts by Balana_twin123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ace Face 0

i have the soundtrack i forgot im so stupid so far i think ive said im stupid like 5million times here he he i quote from the movie all the time in school i think people are starting to catch on but i look like Jack too so people who are obsessed at my school expect me to act like him very random i know but i do it very well and these are people who are really obsessed as obsessed as all of us even more scary I know

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 04:20 AM
mouth
child of the sixties

umm
i jus have the dvd
and a pirate-y shirt
and one picture of captain jack sparrow in my binder..
that is all for now..

ohh!
and i do the JACK-SQUINTING-EYES-THING but not on purpose embarrasment

QUEEN OF ROADTRIPS

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 08:37 AM
mouth is currently offline Click here to Send mouth a Private Message Find more posts by mouth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cheeky munkey

well i went to disneyland before it came out, and was like on the ride all the time, and wen i left i bought a pirate costume for a memory, so now i can dress up and watch the film hehe .... not tht i do tho embarrasment
hehe,
man, that film is like one of the greatest ever made. big grin

Happy Dance

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 05:17 PM