KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Why did Jack Sparrow do that? Please!! tell me, i keep wondering!

Why did Jack Sparrow do that? Please!! tell me, i keep wondering!
Started by: Galideon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Galideon

Question Why did Jack Sparrow do that? Please!! tell me, i keep wondering!

Jack Sparrow was fighting with Barbossa, and Will Turner with some other pirates. Then Jack Sparrow turned into a skelleton and back to normal. Will turner stood next to the box with all those golden Aztecks in it. Jack Sparrow had two of the last coins. he made a cut in his hand and threw the coins to will turner. Then Jack fired at Barbossa, and he said that jack couldn't kill him. but then he died. Will turner also made a cut in his hand and threw the last peice in the box. I learned that only Will's and his father's blood was needed to end the curse. Why did Jack Sparrow made that cut in his hand then?
please reply! I watch that movie too often and every time i wonder...

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 02:05 PM
Galideon is currently offline Click here to Send Galideon a Private Message Find more posts by Galideon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fuct_up_kid
Trash Flavoured Trash

i cant believe no ones replied!!!

soz im a potc freak. everyone that took a piece of the treasure needed to repay blood. thats why barbossa said 'who has paid the blood sacrifice owed to the heathen gods?' and all the pirates shouted, then he said 'and whose blood has yet to be repaid?' and they said 'hers' when they thought she was bootstraps daughter.
jack (he rocks SO hard by the way!!!) took a piece of the treasure when he said 'for example, when you have killed norringtons men. every. last. one' so he had to pay blood as well as will because he was bootstraps son, gettit? hope i helped!!!
xxx

I hate to break this to you, but being a coward is not a legitimate career

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 03:49 PM
fuct_up_kid is currently offline Click here to Send fuct_up_kid a Private Message Find more posts by fuct_up_kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WeAreTheWorld

I don't really recall Jack cutting his hand and he also only stole one piece of goldconfused

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 04:23 PM
WeAreTheWorld is currently offline Click here to Send WeAreTheWorld a Private Message Find more posts by WeAreTheWorld Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fuct_up_kid
Trash Flavoured Trash

no he did cut his hand but he only took one piece of treasure

I hate to break this to you, but being a coward is not a legitimate career

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 04:38 PM
fuct_up_kid is currently offline Click here to Send fuct_up_kid a Private Message Find more posts by fuct_up_kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WeAreTheWorld

oh really.. I'm watching it at this very momentbig grinbig grin

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 04:39 PM
WeAreTheWorld is currently offline Click here to Send WeAreTheWorld a Private Message Find more posts by WeAreTheWorld Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galideon

hey yeah! you certainly helped me with it! It was hard for me to explain what i meant, i'm dutch sabbie? Well, thanks for your reply! according to me you are not only a POTC freek but also LOTR which is my favorite movie!!!

XXX

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 07:16 PM
Galideon is currently offline Click here to Send Galideon a Private Message Find more posts by Galideon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Chelse_gladrin9
mY cheMicAl roMaNcE-er

because HE took one out and IT needed HIS blood and the one Will's father gave him, Will had to cut his hand for it. pirate bunny

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 09:23 PM
Chelse_gladrin9 is currently offline Click here to Send Chelse_gladrin9 a Private Message Find more posts by Chelse_gladrin9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Orlandoswifey

he cut his hand because he has taken a piece from the chest which is why he became skeleten after barbossa stabbed him. barbossa didn't know that he had taken it then barbossa didn't think he was dead because he didn't know will had cut his hand aswell.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 09:36 PM
Orlandoswifey is currently offline Click here to Send Orlandoswifey a Private Message Find more posts by Orlandoswifey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nobody'sGirl
I am so Confused...

yeah. and barbosa died after will dropped both his and jack's medallions into the chest with all the other medallions cause all the pieces had been returned and the curse was lifted.

hey LOR is my favorite movie too!! well, Return of the King, then The Two Towers, then the Fellowship of the Ring, then, POC of course!

"Despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage"
--Smashing Pumpkins

Old Post Feb 17th, 2004 03:20 AM
Nobody'sGirl is currently offline Click here to Send Nobody'sGirl a Private Message Find more posts by Nobody'sGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CrazyInLove
Living

Yup, Jack cut his handsmile I am a witness.... I LOVE THAT MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!! SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH!

Becca~

Live as if everyday is your last, because one day it will be.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2004 05:49 PM
CrazyInLove is currently offline Click here to Send CrazyInLove a Private Message Find more posts by CrazyInLove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nobody'sGirl
I am so Confused...

yeah!! that's one of the best movies ever made!!!! i hope the sequel's as good!!!

--Smashing Pumpkins

Old Post Feb 18th, 2004 01:43 AM
Nobody'sGirl is currently offline Click here to Send Nobody'sGirl a Private Message Find more posts by Nobody'sGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inwë Nólatári
Esmerelda Moss

Well i'm so glad everyone understands the movie, if you have ?'s just pm me. i live w/ a movie nutto and I'm becoming one as well. I'll most likely be able to help you DON'T FORGET!!!!!!

[blue]~RAVENCLAW~[/blue]

Old Post Feb 18th, 2004 02:46 AM
Inwë Nólatári is currently offline Click here to Send Inwë Nólatári a Private Message Find more posts by Inwë Nólatári Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nobody'sGirl
I am so Confused...

lol

--Smashing Pumpkins

Old Post Feb 18th, 2004 03:38 AM
Nobody'sGirl
I am so Confused...

hello fellow thread deserters!!!

--Smashing Pumpkins

Old Post Jun 1st, 2004 10:55 PM
«§hõnknêss»

Y hello there JJ

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2004 10:39 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
firebolt14

thanx a lot for thAT i reely nderstand it now , i was a bit confused wen i saw it!!

my fav movies are potc, lord of the rings and hary potter specially the 3rd one

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2004 08:46 PM
firebolt14 is currently offline Click here to Send firebolt14 a Private Message Find more posts by firebolt14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote