KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » really cool stuff i noticed!!

really cool stuff i noticed!!
Started by: fuct_up_kid

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
fuct_up_kid
Trash Flavoured Trash

really cool stuff i noticed!!

did anyone else notice, in the blacksmiths shop, when jack and will first start fighting, their swords are exactly in time to the music? i thought that was sooo cool!!
also, when will says "i practice 3 hours a day so that when i meet a pirate, i can kill it" you can see his elvish tattoo on his wrist.

just some interesting stuff i thought you might like to know. oooh and when jack steps off the mast at the beginning he uses his right foot, but he steps down on the jetty with his left foot.
peace out
xx

I hate to break this to you, but being a coward is not a legitimate career

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 05:51 PM
fuct_up_kid is currently offline Click here to Send fuct_up_kid a Private Message Find more posts by fuct_up_kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mad 4 Johnny

I noticed when Jack is on the island you can see the tattoo name of his little girl

sticks and stones love i save your life you save mine
i only have one shot and its not meant for you
if i could be so bold to give my opinion??? rock rock cool cool

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 06:28 PM
Mad 4 Johnny is currently offline Click here to Send Mad 4 Johnny a Private Message Find more posts by Mad 4 Johnny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fuct_up_kid
Trash Flavoured Trash

cool :-)

Old Post Feb 17th, 2004 04:27 PM
fuct_up_kid is currently offline Click here to Send fuct_up_kid a Private Message Find more posts by fuct_up_kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nobody'sGirl
I am so Confused...

wow, claidisa_felton, u are really really observant!! i've never noticed any of those things! thats amazing!! wow.

"Despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage"
--Smashing Pumpkins

Old Post Feb 18th, 2004 02:19 AM
Nobody'sGirl is currently offline Click here to Send Nobody'sGirl a Private Message Find more posts by Nobody'sGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inwë Nólatári
Esmerelda Moss

I love when you can see Orli's tatoo. It is so cool. it is a really neat design (elvish..like my name :0)

[blue]~RAVENCLAW~[/blue]

Old Post Feb 18th, 2004 02:42 AM
Inwë Nólatári is currently offline Click here to Send Inwë Nólatári a Private Message Find more posts by Inwë Nólatári Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slonik9

AND also at the blacksmiths shop, you can tell if either the stunts are fighting or Johnny and Orlando. Johnny's stunt has a big nose, and Orlando's has a big forehead.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2004 03:20 AM
Slonik9 is currently offline Click here to Send Slonik9 a Private Message Find more posts by Slonik9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nobody'sGirl
I am so Confused...

wow. i didn't even kno they used stunts! i thot they did theyre own stunts. o did u mean like actually on the movie or in like the special features. cause i didnt think they like used them for the fights. now im confusing myself.

--Smashing Pumpkins

Old Post Feb 18th, 2004 03:37 AM
Nobody'sGirl is currently offline Click here to Send Nobody'sGirl a Private Message Find more posts by Nobody'sGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fuct_up_kid
Trash Flavoured Trash

lol !

Old Post Feb 18th, 2004 12:25 PM
Slonik9

You can see them in the movie, and on the special features they will talk about them, Kiera's stunt's name has the same name as me!

Old Post Feb 18th, 2004 04:37 PM
Slonik9 is currently offline Click here to Send Slonik9 a Private Message Find more posts by Slonik9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KMC
Eternal Respect to BC

quote:
Originally posted by Inwë Nólatári
I love when you can see Orli's tatoo. It is so cool. it is a really neat design (elvish..like my name :0)

Small piece of info- If you didn't know Orlando's tatoo means "nine" in Elvish. This is because there were 9 members of the Fellowship in LOTR. He has it on his arm as he was an archer in it. They made a pact not to show it to cameras (on purpose)
I'm quite ashsmed of knowing that fact. I'm very,very pathetic, i know!

Kate xx

Old Post Feb 18th, 2004 06:34 PM
KMC is currently offline Click here to Send KMC a Private Message Find more posts by KMC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nobody'sGirl
I am so Confused...

thats still a cool thing to kno. i like it. we're all pathetic, i think. the fact that i find so much joy in talking to other people obsessed (or not quite but almost obsessed) with the movies is in itself pathetic. lol. being pathetic is fun.

--Smashing Pumpkins

Old Post Feb 19th, 2004 12:25 AM
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

cool info

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Feb 19th, 2004 12:17 PM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

yup!!!i noticed those things,esp the music one - i always notice the soundtrack of movies when i watch themsmile
potc soundtrack ROCKS!:rock

Old Post Feb 19th, 2004 01:38 PM
Anoushka is currently offline Click here to Send Anoushka a Private Message Find more posts by Anoushka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beaujay1
!

i know why its right on beat with the music. this guy came to our school who was on the potc soundtrack. he told us the conducter wears headphones that play the movie and he watches a big screen in the background with the movie playing. with seeing and hearing what will come next, he knows when exactly to conduct certain things, and when to speed up or slow down. it's very cool.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2004 12:10 AM
beaujay1 is currently offline Find more posts by beaujay1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nobody'sGirl
I am so Confused...

thats awesome!!! i never notice anything like that.

o but i did notice the soundtrack. it ROCKS!!!!! it is like the best soundtrack ever, along with LOR. did i already say that?

--Smashing Pumpkins

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 04:34 AM
fuct_up_kid
Trash Flavoured Trash

i absolutely luv the potc and lotr soundtracks. im gonna get my mum and dad to buy them when they go over to new york big grin

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 05:46 PM
JohnnyIsMadSexy

for like the first 5 times i watched the movie i didnt even realize there was music (i dunno, i dont catch on easily and im quite blonde) but i did notice how orlando's stunt double had a really big forhead.

he's sooooo sexy and so is ORLANDO!!!!

i dont know how to put their picture on here, but trust me its good

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 10:17 PM
JohnnyIsMadSexy is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyIsMadSexy a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyIsMadSexy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fuct_up_kid
Trash Flavoured Trash

haha yeah i saw that on fly on the set. a reeeally big forehead big grin

Old Post Feb 24th, 2004 05:32 PM
Nobody'sGirl
I am so Confused...

lol. i dont notice stuff like that. tho i was scared while watching the fly on the set cause there were 2 jacks. i was like ahhh. an then i realized it was a stunt double. but i did notice the soundtrack, lol.

--Smashing Pumpkins

Old Post Feb 24th, 2004 11:31 PM
fuct_up_kid
Trash Flavoured Trash

lol !!! big grin

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 06:49 PM