KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » ******:.:InFoOnPoTc:.:******

******:.:InFoOnPoTc:.:******
Started by: PeAcHeSdApIrAtE

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
PeAcHeSdApIrAtE
[({:.:*StAr2B*:.:})]

Cool ******:.:InFoOnPoTc:.:******

[FONT=courier new][COLOR=deeppink][QUOTE]tell all about POtC info u no. rumors, facts (of course label it), tell all! eek!

0oOo0:.:*A pIrAtEs LiFe 4 Me*:.:0oOo0

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 10:16 PM
PeAcHeSdApIrAtE is currently offline Click here to Send PeAcHeSdApIrAtE a Private Message Find more posts by PeAcHeSdApIrAtE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SimoneDepp
But why's the rum gone?

i don't know anything about the auditions.
if i know something, i tell it..

love JOHNNY D KICKS A$$ love

love Als Daniel Radcliffe en Johnny Depp niet lekker zijn dan zou ik niet weten wie wel. love

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 08:57 AM
SimoneDepp is currently offline Click here to Send SimoneDepp a Private Message Find more posts by SimoneDepp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacksBabe777
Jacks Babe!

Yea, if i knew something i'd be plannning a trip. All i here is rumors and thers also a BUNCH of threads and we want people to put any questions on the one at the top of the Forum page please and think you.

**I Love Johnny Depp. love**

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 02:14 PM
JacksBabe777 is currently offline Click here to Send JacksBabe777 a Private Message Find more posts by JacksBabe777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SimoneDepp
But why's the rum gone?

yeah she's right...big grin aha

love Als Daniel Radcliffe en Johnny Depp niet lekker zijn dan zou ik niet weten wie wel. love

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 06:01 PM
SimoneDepp is currently offline Click here to Send SimoneDepp a Private Message Find more posts by SimoneDepp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

Yeah plus dis will probally get closed any ways

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 07:44 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SimoneDepp
But why's the rum gone?

oh yeah. i know what you mean love.big grinbig grin

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 10:14 AM
«§hõnknêss»

Yep I know what I mean too

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 10:16 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SimoneDepp
But why's the rum gone?

haha you are a funny girlbig grin

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 10:24 AM
«§hõnknêss»

I am??? Hmm Didnt know that messed blink

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 10:25 AM
SimoneDepp
But why's the rum gone?

yeah you are!! you are really funnybig grinbig grin
now you know itbig grin.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 10:39 AM
«§hõnknêss»

Ok I know Im funny LOL that funny

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 10:39 AM
SimoneDepp
But why's the rum gone?

ooh!! now i get itbig grin
but i must now eat.
i'm starvingbig grin LOLbig grin haha
it is funny

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 10:43 AM
«§hõnknêss»

Yum food Im always starving

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 10:45 AM
PsychoFreeak

yeah and i no all bout that coz she complains 24/7 at school and even over e mail it's sther "i'm bored" or "i'm hungrey"
or something like that anyways
there APG dose that make u feel any better??? LOL

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 12:09 PM
PsychoFreeak is currently offline Click here to Send PsychoFreeak a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoFreeak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PeAcHeSdApIrAtE

Ok guyz, Ino tht Theres already a page for this, but it would be alot more useful to star a new one so that you don't have to read 177 threads or whatevr. Can we try to share our info plz?Thank you all my fellow Piratepeeps. Love you all!

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 01:49 PM
PeAcHeSdApIrAtE is currently offline Click here to Send PeAcHeSdApIrAtE a Private Message Find more posts by PeAcHeSdApIrAtE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SimoneDepp
But why's the rum gone?

oh sorry this is an infoonpotc tread.
i'm so sorry confused
can you fergive me pleas??big grin

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 01:51 PM
PeAcHeSdApIrAtE

No need to be sry Simonedepp! THis is all Ino:
*Kierra,Johnny,Orlando are the only people casted
*Casting has NOT begun yet
*You MUST have an agent to be in the movie
And those are for sure facts, not rumors. anyone got more info?

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 05:36 PM
SimoneDepp
But why's the rum gone?

are you sure you MUST have an agent?
i don't think so.
a lot of people sais you must not have an agent.
she sais that you must be a normal girl (whit acting talend)
i don't know if its treu but a lot of people sais that.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 06:17 PM
JacksBabe777
Jacks Babe!

yea we all hear so many different things. it's confuzzeling... or confusing whatever you like better..

**I Love Johnny Depp. love**

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 07:09 PM
JacksBabe777 is currently offline Click here to Send JacksBabe777 a Private Message Find more posts by JacksBabe777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SimoneDepp
But why's the rum gone?

yeah.
every one sais something else.
that's so confusing.
i have an idea!
if you know something for sure, you put it in this tread.
not rumors. real things.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 07:17 PM