KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » apples

apples
Started by: aniron

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
aniron

apples

what is barbossa so obssesed about?
ha ha ha I have braces, so I told my friend: "when I get these braces off, I'm goon eat a whole bush load of apples" ha ha ha.
He even carrys one with him.
I was eating a fruit salad at school and had this apple of the fork, and my friend sed, "you can imagine Barbossa coming now, snatching the apple and running away can't you?"
oh ye, and why doesn't he quickly bit the goddam apple when he's sht, like puickle instead of saying "I feel", if i were him I'd dunk my head in a barrel full.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2004 08:47 PM
aniron is currently offline Click here to Send aniron a Private Message Find more posts by aniron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

eek! LOVE YOUR AVATOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

apples.......well i suppose that was his favorite thing to eat and he'd been deprived from them

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Feb 19th, 2004 12:19 PM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Chelse_gladrin9
mY cheMicAl roMaNcE-er

i have a question, why does Barbossa like apples so much? i mean its like girls and Orlando Bloom....

Old Post Feb 19th, 2004 04:05 PM
Chelse_gladrin9 is currently offline Click here to Send Chelse_gladrin9 a Private Message Find more posts by Chelse_gladrin9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Chelse_gladrin9
mY cheMicAl roMaNcE-er

serious issues man....

Old Post Feb 19th, 2004 04:05 PM
Chelse_gladrin9 is currently offline Click here to Send Chelse_gladrin9 a Private Message Find more posts by Chelse_gladrin9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
orlandoOYEA
Since When?

if you were a skeleton for god knows how long you would have some issues to

made by cinemaddiction

Old Post Feb 19th, 2004 09:22 PM
orlandoOYEA is currently offline Click here to Send orlandoOYEA a Private Message Find more posts by orlandoOYEA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Chelse_gladrin9
mY cheMicAl roMaNcE-er

i bet i would... but hey, everyone does at some point. I need to stop being smart, not good for my rep..

Old Post Feb 19th, 2004 09:29 PM
JacksBabe777
Jacks Babe!

Yea! He wants to taste again and he carries and apple around with him.... he's weird. evil face

**I Love Johnny Depp. love**

Old Post Feb 19th, 2004 09:34 PM
JacksBabe777 is currently offline Click here to Send JacksBabe777 a Private Message Find more posts by JacksBabe777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Chelse_gladrin9
mY cheMicAl roMaNcE-er

SERIOUSLY

Old Post Feb 19th, 2004 10:30 PM
ace Face 0

just to add to your "its like girls and orlando bloom" or johnny depp *scweels* I saw a movie poster for secret window and its got a HUGE picture of johnnys face just his face and it was sooooooooo hott! unfortunatly I was on a date with my boyfriend so I couldnt stare at it for a really long time hehe I have issues

Old Post Feb 20th, 2004 01:21 AM
ace Face 0 is currently offline Click here to Send ace Face 0 a Private Message Find more posts by ace Face 0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacksBabe777
Jacks Babe!

No offense but yea i think you do!!!! but like Chelse gladrin9 said..... we all do at some point. like right now for instence. ME!!! my mom has to drag me away from the computer and when she gets me out of the room i can't see n e thing and i'm all dizzy and stuff. i think i'm more obssesed with computers then i am of JOHNNY!!!! thats can't be. but yea barbossa does have serious issuse man.... strange man. i met before you know. he called me weird because i DIDN'T carry an apple every where i go. but i guess we all have our own oppinions. pirate or not smile

Old Post Feb 20th, 2004 01:26 AM
JacksBabe777 is currently offline Click here to Send JacksBabe777 a Private Message Find more posts by JacksBabe777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aniron

ha ha ha glad ypu like my avater airangel, it's so funny, everytime me and my mate see someone with an apple, we just look at eachoither and say in a pirate voice: "apple" but does the monkey like apples too, that would be weird.
sorry, I have many stories to tell, about my mate and our obssesions ha ha ha.
we went to this place called: swallow falls" it's just a club, and I sat down and she said "arr whats ya poison" okay now where was I, oh yes: APPLES.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 11:48 AM
aniron is currently offline Click here to Send aniron a Private Message Find more posts by aniron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flying High
Fly my Pretties Fly!!

hmmm.....i was jus wonderin sumin....if weer talkin bout Barbossa.....he says he cant feel anythin not the warmth of a woman or sumin...did any1 els notice that its stupid wen he takes the dress from Elizabeth and he says its still warm...neways.....his obbsession with apples....it cood b worse....i mean it could hav been carrots?

People keep disappearing and reappearing lol

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 12:23 PM
Flying High is currently offline Click here to Send Flying High a Private Message Find more posts by Flying High Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacksBabe777
Jacks Babe!

OMG!!!! i never noticed the whole dress thing. thats weird. and in my last post i made a BUNCH of spelling mistakes..... yeeeeeeeaaaaaaa.... so. back on barbossa..... he actually has blood too but thats not the point here..... i NEVER noticed that. i knew he said nto the wormth of a womans touch AND when he said it's still warm but i never thought about when he said not the warmth of a womans touch when that part came. WOW!!! thats weird

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 02:18 PM
Chelse_gladrin9
mY cheMicAl roMaNcE-er

i need a hug... once again... for like the ten millionth time... i saay it too often.... call a counsler

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 04:34 PM
Chelse_gladrin9
mY cheMicAl roMaNcE-er

i hate my avatar

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 04:34 PM
JacksBabe777
Jacks Babe!

*HUGS YOU* Happy????? good. i like hugs... higs are fun. it makes me feel better when someone hugs me. sometimes n e ways. i hope my hug made you feel better. and on barbossa.... like we said before. issues.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 04:36 PM
Chelse_gladrin9
mY cheMicAl roMaNcE-er

yes i am thank you. TOTALLY!

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 04:37 PM
Chelse_gladrin9
mY cheMicAl roMaNcE-er

i need a cool avatar (avatar, cool, no no avatar, geeky, yes yes geek

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 04:39 PM
Chelse_gladrin9
mY cheMicAl roMaNcE-er

ill be bak in a min

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 04:40 PM
Chelse_gladrin9
mY cheMicAl roMaNcE-er

::walks in room with a carton of rum:: WHO WANTS SOME?!?!?!

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 04:47 PM