KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Keith Richards As Mr Sparrow

Keith Richards As Mr Sparrow
Started by: JohnnyLove19

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JohnnyLove19
Depp/Manilow Maniac

Keith Richards as a Pirate

There is a rumor going around the Keith Richards may be up for a part as a pirate...i don't know if this is a good idea...maybe a part as Jack's father, i don't know....what do you guys think??

Old Post Jan 30th, 2004 11:53 PM
JohnnyLove19 is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyLove19 a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyLove19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beaujay1
!

erm, maybe hes jacks longtime friend

Old Post Jan 31st, 2004 01:27 AM
beaujay1 is currently offline Find more posts by beaujay1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WeAreTheWorld

hahaha you know how funny and ironic that would be.. no the best part for him would be Jack's brotheryesyes

Old Post Jan 31st, 2004 11:49 PM
WeAreTheWorld is currently offline Click here to Send WeAreTheWorld a Private Message Find more posts by WeAreTheWorld Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KMC
Eternal Respect to BC

Oh Keith Richards as a pirate...(laughs at the thought!)
I think that he'd be great as a pirate. How is he still alive though? Its a wonder to me! The interview with Keith about Johnny is very funny! its to short though!

Kate xx

Old Post Feb 1st, 2004 03:01 PM
KMC is currently offline Click here to Send KMC a Private Message Find more posts by KMC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flying High
Fly my Pretties Fly!!

ware did u find the interview with Keith Richards?

People keep disappearing and reappearing lol

Old Post Feb 1st, 2004 04:57 PM
Flying High is currently offline Click here to Send Flying High a Private Message Find more posts by Flying High Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jack's dudess

but jack killed his father!!

maybee they can use him in the flash backs

When come back bring pie!

pirate!

Old Post Feb 1st, 2004 04:59 PM
jack's dudess is currently offline Click here to Send jack's dudess a Private Message Find more posts by jack's dudess Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flying High
Fly my Pretties Fly!!

ware did it say Jack killed his father?

Old Post Feb 1st, 2004 05:06 PM
Flying High is currently offline Click here to Send Flying High a Private Message Find more posts by Flying High Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jack's dudess

i don't know..i just remember reading it somewhere......

pirate!

Old Post Feb 1st, 2004 05:10 PM
jack's dudess is currently offline Click here to Send jack's dudess a Private Message Find more posts by jack's dudess Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flying High
Fly my Pretties Fly!!

hmmm.....mayb the writers said....or mayb thats gona b a flashbak in the next 1....like he remembers his dad n then it goes 2 him killing his dad or sumin....lol i don hav a clue reely...

Old Post Feb 1st, 2004 05:22 PM
stedan82
The One

Why would he kill his dad? That seems kind of stupid.

Maybe Keith Will be Wills dad

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2004 04:11 PM
stedan82 is currently offline Click here to Send stedan82 a Private Message Find more posts by stedan82 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KMC
Eternal Respect to BC

quote:
Originally posted by mmmmmm_ob smile
ware did u find the interview with Keith Richards?

Its a hidden easter egg on the dvd. There is 4 that i know of-

Hidden Gold Coins: On Disc 2, from the Main Menu, access the 'Fly On The Set' option. Press RIGHT twice. This will select one of the "monkey's teeth". Select it to reveal a video of the creating of the set on the island where all the gold coins are hidden!

Japanese Trailer: On Disc 2, from the Main Menu access the 'Below Deck' option and select the 'Scene Index' option. Go to the second page of chapter stops. Highlight the 'Pirate Ships' option and press LEFT. This will highlight the "ring" on the skeleton's hand. Select it to reveal the Japanese trailer for the film!

Keith Richard = Johny's Inspiration for Capt. 'Jack Sparrow': On Disc 2, from the Main Menu, access the 'Moonlight Serenade' option. Now, highlight the 'Main Menu' option and press DOWN twice. The tooth should highlight. Select it to watch an interview with Keith Richards "Johny's Inspiration for Capt. Jack Sparrow"!

Hidden CGI Scenes: On Disc 2, from the Main Menu, access the 'Below Deck' option. Now, highlight the 'Set Sail' option and press LEFT twice. The skull on the medalion should light up. Select it to watch various CGI scenes within the film!

Enjoy!

Kate xx
pirate

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2004 06:34 PM
KMC is currently offline Click here to Send KMC a Private Message Find more posts by KMC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyLove19
Depp/Manilow Maniac

Thanks I had Know Idea these scenes and stuff existed, are they on all dvd's?

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2004 07:23 PM
JohnnyLove19 is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyLove19 a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyLove19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KMC
Eternal Respect to BC

quote:
Originally posted by JohnnyLove19
Thanks I had Know Idea these scenes and stuff existed, are they on all dvd's?

Thats quite alright, hun! ure from the States, right? so i dont know if ures is the same as the british version but for me they are on the 2nd disc. Hope this helps.

Kate xx

pirate

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2004 06:28 PM
Flying High
Fly my Pretties Fly!!

thats soooo cool......im gona watch it later 2nite smile

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2004 06:40 PM
jack's dudess

I've watched it..just now!!

tis good..

pirate!

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2004 08:50 PM
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

ya i saw it last night i felt so "secret spyish" i was very proud

This message will self destruct.

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2004 10:27 PM
MissesDepp?! is currently offline Click here to Send MissesDepp?! a Private Message Find more posts by MissesDepp?! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

Anyone have any pixies of him?

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Feb 4th, 2004 04:32 PM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsychoFreeak

Question jack's dad???

so...............r the roumers true bout kieth richards playing jack's dad???
or did i imagin it all???????
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post May 5th, 2004 12:42 PM
PsychoFreeak is currently offline Click here to Send PsychoFreeak a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoFreeak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mudvaynesk8r

I think the rumers could be true...

Old Post May 5th, 2004 12:43 PM
Mudvaynesk8r is currently offline Click here to Send Mudvaynesk8r a Private Message Find more posts by Mudvaynesk8r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsychoFreeak

kool nice 2 no i'm not making it all up then
hey........r u new???

Old Post May 5th, 2004 12:52 PM
PsychoFreeak is currently offline Click here to Send PsychoFreeak a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoFreeak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote