KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Mary, Mother of God, A third one?

Mary, Mother of God, A third one?
Started by: Chelse_gladrin9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Chelse_gladrin9
mY cheMicAl roMaNcE-er

Worried Mary, Mother of God, A third one?

I heard somewhere that theres supposed to be a third Pirates of the Caribbean. I don't know if it's true. So, what do you think?

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 09:33 PM
Chelse_gladrin9 is currently offline Click here to Send Chelse_gladrin9 a Private Message Find more posts by Chelse_gladrin9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Chelse_gladrin9
mY cheMicAl roMaNcE-er

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 09:34 PM
Chelse_gladrin9 is currently offline Click here to Send Chelse_gladrin9 a Private Message Find more posts by Chelse_gladrin9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ace Face 0

yea there is because like a month ago I heard on some show that Johnny Depp has signed up for the second and third POTC so it is true if anyone says it isnt they should die

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 11:16 PM
ace Face 0 is currently offline Click here to Send ace Face 0 a Private Message Find more posts by ace Face 0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kitoky
Starting Anew

They don't know what outcome of the second one, how could they possibly do a third one? They must be just thinking about it because if PotC 2 doesn't make that much in the box office, then....

Thank you so much Eezy!!
I'm starting over, do not mistake me for my brother - he has left. Eezy has convinced me to come back, give him some credit.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 11:17 PM
Kitoky is currently offline Click here to Send Kitoky a Private Message Find more posts by Kitoky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Chelse_gladrin9
mY cheMicAl roMaNcE-er

well i dont care if there is more than two. just one isnt enough.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 12:49 AM
tiddlina

BRILLIANT!!! But there may be one little problem - usually 3rd sequels aren't as good as their precessors.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 06:50 PM
tiddlina is currently offline Click here to Send tiddlina a Private Message Find more posts by tiddlina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyIsMadSexy

they are having a third one which may be kinda stupid because they havnt seen the outcome of the 2nd one, but they are having it and johnny so far is the only one to sign up

he's sooooo sexy and so is ORLANDO!!!!

i dont know how to put their picture on here, but trust me its good

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 06:52 PM
JohnnyIsMadSexy is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyIsMadSexy a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyIsMadSexy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LadySlytherin
LadyBaron

thats awsome though!!! it gives us something to look forward to after the second one...i was really bummed that the movie didnt win very many awards! it was brilliant!!! oh and Chelse_gladrin9 where'd yoo get that drop face smiley??! its cute haha

it is n o t our dreams that show .[what].[we].[trully].[are]. ...it is, our c h o i c e s

S L Y T H E R I N B A R O N N E S S

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 07:02 PM
LadySlytherin is currently offline Click here to Send LadySlytherin a Private Message Find more posts by LadySlytherin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacksBabe777
Jacks Babe!

Yea they have decided to do a third one. i HOPE it does as good as the first one and i HOPE it IS as good as the first one. thats not likely though...

OH WELL. as long as i see johnny as jack i'll be happy.

**I Love Johnny Depp. love**

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 07:18 PM
JacksBabe777 is currently offline Click here to Send JacksBabe777 a Private Message Find more posts by JacksBabe777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LadySlytherin
LadyBaron

well if the 2nd one is the same as or possibl6y BETTER than the first its gonna b EXTREMELY hard to top

it is n o t our dreams that show .[what].[we].[trully].[are]. ...it is, our c h o i c e s

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 07:20 PM
LadySlytherin is currently offline Click here to Send LadySlytherin a Private Message Find more posts by LadySlytherin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacksBabe777
Jacks Babe!

yea i know! thats gonna be hard to do. and at all the awards next year it won't be up against LOTR. and all them movie's that have won awards this year.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 07:23 PM
JacksBabe777 is currently offline Click here to Send JacksBabe777 a Private Message Find more posts by JacksBabe777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LadySlytherin
LadyBaron

well i mean it was LOTR's last movie...so its over....pooh...i cried so hard i love d that movie...and they didnt get any awards for the previous movies so i kinda think pj deservs it ya know? but still i mean i was hoping johnny would win best actor

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 07:24 PM
JacksBabe777
Jacks Babe!

yea me too. i cryed too. . i loved those movie. and i wanted johnny tp win. but i mean you win some you lose some. and he hasn't won yet. i hope he wins an oscar. that would be SOOOOO wicked.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 07:42 PM
JohnnyLove19
Depp/Manilow Maniac

I guess their are going to do a third one and film the 2nd and 3rd sequels back to back just like they did w/ the matrix and LOTR

SAG AWARDS ON TONIGHT AT 8PM GO JOHNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 09:29 PM
JohnnyLove19 is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyLove19 a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyLove19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kitoky
Starting Anew

I'm even questioning how good the 2nd could be...

Thank you so much Eezy!!
I'm starting over, do not mistake me for my brother - he has left. Eezy has convinced me to come back, give him some credit.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 09:49 PM
Kitoky is currently offline Click here to Send Kitoky a Private Message Find more posts by Kitoky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inwë Nólatári
Esmerelda Moss

Orlando has signed up for the 3rd POT|C aswell...YAY!!!

[blue]~RAVENCLAW~[/blue]

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 09:51 PM
Inwë Nólatári is currently offline Click here to Send Inwë Nólatári a Private Message Find more posts by Inwë Nólatári Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacksBabe777
Jacks Babe!

Oh goody..... no offence but i don't much like him.... well actually i do but not as much as Johnny. he's MY man... big grin too much sugar. i wish he was my man. but i can't wait till the 2nd one. even if it's a flop. it'll be Johnny, Orli and Kiera... they make the perfect team..

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 10:58 PM
Chelse_gladrin9
mY cheMicAl roMaNcE-er

i go the smilie form ummmmm hold on gotta remember...... http://www.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies.php there

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 01:11 AM
Chelse_gladrin9
mY cheMicAl roMaNcE-er

i dont like keira that much though .... shes annnoying.. i had this pic with her and a bra looking shirt on. sad sad. and Orli was tuching her bare stomache or hips or w/e. that made me mad

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 01:16 AM
JohnnyIsMadSexy

JOHNNY WON A SAG AWARD FOR BEST LEADING MALE ACTOR FOR PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN!!! IM SOOO HAPPY, and bored

he's sooooo sexy and so is ORLANDO!!!!

i dont know how to put their picture on here, but trust me its good

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 02:56 AM
JohnnyIsMadSexy is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyIsMadSexy a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyIsMadSexy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote