KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Pirates!!!!!

Pirates!!!!!
Started by: JacksBabe777

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JacksBabe777
Jacks Babe!

Pirates!!!!!

'ello Poppets...
Hey i just wanted to talk about anything pirates. i mean from the movie not just any old pirate. but i wanted to talk about the auditions and everything else so that we can get off the subject and it won't matter... unless it has nothing to do with PotC!

Start Talkin

**I Love Johnny Depp. love**

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 11:41 PM
JacksBabe777 is currently offline Click here to Send JacksBabe777 a Private Message Find more posts by JacksBabe777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacksBabe777
Jacks Babe!

Why does nobody come to MY posts!!! why does everyone hate me. or do they. maybe that just want me to think that.... oh well.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 06:06 PM
JacksBabe777 is currently offline Click here to Send JacksBabe777 a Private Message Find more posts by JacksBabe777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Captian Rogue
Pirate

i'll chat mate...

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 03:46 PM
Captian Rogue is currently offline Click here to Send Captian Rogue a Private Message Find more posts by Captian Rogue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacksBabe777
Jacks Babe!

OK! finally. maybe someone else will come too!! I LOVE pirates of the Caribbean... do you???? even a bit????

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 06:18 PM
Captian Rogue
Pirate

I love it so much i'd do anything to be in ptc2 mate...

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 04:34 AM
Captian Rogue is currently offline Click here to Send Captian Rogue a Private Message Find more posts by Captian Rogue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*Georgina_A*
those technicolour eyes

lol. what is everyone talking about when they go on about "auditions"? i mean,they all don't even know whether it's true or not. confused

I'm a highschool lover....
& you're my favourite flavour.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 04:41 AM
*Georgina_A* is currently offline Click here to Send *Georgina_A* a Private Message Find more posts by *Georgina_A* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slonik9

Yeah, there are a lot of threads like this, practacly, all of mine are like this, we need some new, fun threads!

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 05:39 AM
Slonik9 is currently offline Click here to Send Slonik9 a Private Message Find more posts by Slonik9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ace Face 0

The ask jack thing is fun but theres only like three people that ever ask Jack anything so if you have any questions Jack may know the answers to just ask already!!!!!

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 05:53 AM
ace Face 0 is currently offline Click here to Send ace Face 0 a Private Message Find more posts by ace Face 0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacksBabe777
Jacks Babe!

And i know this but we don't need to talk about the auditions. thats why it's called pirates. we can talk about ANYTHING although i can't wait till the auditions IF they have them. It would be cool to be in that movie but like all the other ones if it's about auditions we can't start babbling on about something else in the movie or whatever but here we can. just put all the threads together and ou get this one...

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 02:43 PM
Captian Rogue
Pirate

lol, my fav quote...STOP BLOWING HOLES IN MY SHIP!~Jack Sparrow...hehe

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 03:29 PM
*Georgina_A*
those technicolour eyes

quote:
Originally posted by Captian Rogue

lol. yes, a very funny bit...

I'm a highschool lover....
& you're my favourite flavour.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 03:41 PM
*Georgina_A* is currently offline Click here to Send *Georgina_A* a Private Message Find more posts by *Georgina_A* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Captian Rogue
Pirate

also another one of me favs...ok i confess, i intend to commandeer this ship, hire a crew in Tortuga then proceed to rape pillage and plunder me wesily black guts out...beerpirate

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 03:55 PM
Chelse_gladrin9
mY cheMicAl roMaNcE-er

Re: Pirates!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by JacksBabe777
'ello Poppets...
Hey i just wanted to talk about anything pirates. i mean from the movie not just any old pirate. but i wanted to talk about the auditions and everything else so that we can get off the subject and it won't matter... unless it has nothing to do with PotC!

Start Talkin
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah..... laughing out loudlaughingrolling on floor laughingrolling on floor laughinglaughinglaughing out loud supsodeidly its comming to theaters in late january 2005 (if someone already said that sorry i didnt read everythin)

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 04:17 PM
Chelse_gladrin9 is currently offline Click here to Send Chelse_gladrin9 a Private Message Find more posts by Chelse_gladrin9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Chelse_gladrin9
mY cheMicAl roMaNcE-er

quote:
mie is
Jack:Or perhaps the reason that you practice 3 hours a day is that you've already found one and are otherwise incapable of woOoing said strumpet, you're not a eunuch{sp}are you?

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 04:20 PM
Chelse_gladrin9 is currently offline Click here to Send Chelse_gladrin9 a Private Message Find more posts by Chelse_gladrin9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacksBabe777
Jacks Babe!

I think it's coming out like augest or something like that. well everything on the internet is different. . it might start filming in jan. or it might come out in jan.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 04:54 PM
POTC_fanatic

quote:
also another one of me favs...ok i confess, i intend to commandeer this ship, hire a crew in Tortuga then proceed to rape pillage and plunder me wesily black guts out...beerpirate

hey its

Well, then, I confess, it is my intention to commandeer one of these ships, pick up a crew in Tortuga, raid, pillage, plunder and otherwise pilfer my weasely black guts out!

I'm Captain Jack Spaarrow *Cocks Gun* Savvy?

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 04:59 PM
POTC_fanatic is currently offline Click here to Send POTC_fanatic a Private Message Find more posts by POTC_fanatic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
POTC_fanatic

My fave is

Captain Jack Sparrow: No! Not good! Stop! Not good! What are you doing? You burned all the food, the shade! The rum!
Elizabeth Swann: Yes, the rum is gone.
Captain Jack Sparrow: Why is the rum gone?
Elizabeth Swann: One, because it is a vile drink that turns even the most respectable men into complete scoundrels. Two, that signal is over a thousand feet high. The entire Royal Navy is out looking for me, do you really think that there is even the slightest chance that they won’t see it?
Captain Jack Sparrow: But why is the rum gone?
Elizabeth Swann: [she sits to stare at the horizon] Just wait, Captain Sparrow. You give it one hour, maybe two, keep a weather eye out and then you will see white sails on that horizon.
Captain Jack Sparrow: [takes out pistol, thinks better of it and puts it back, stalks off, imitates Elizabeth ] “Must’ve been terrible for you to be trapped here, Jack . Must’ve been terrible for you.” Well it bloody is now! [spots the Dauntless] There’ll be no living with her after this.

I'm Captain Jack Spaarrow *Cocks Gun* Savvy?

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 05:02 PM
POTC_fanatic is currently offline Click here to Send POTC_fanatic a Private Message Find more posts by POTC_fanatic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Chelse_gladrin9
mY cheMicAl roMaNcE-er

quote:
Originally posted by JacksBabe777
I think it's coming out like augest or something like that. well everything on the internet is different. . it might start filming in jan. or it might come out in jan.
comes out in january. i read it in a magizine

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 05:06 PM
Captian Rogue
Pirate

Do us a favour...i know it's hard...but stay here, and try not to do anything...stupid~Captian Jack Sparrow

Old Post Feb 29th, 2004 05:14 AM
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

there's already a thread like this...closing..sorry

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Mar 1st, 2004 04:31 PM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote