KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Tv Guide

Tv Guide
Started by: CrazyInLove

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
CrazyInLove
Living

Tongue Tv Guide

Johnny Depp is in the latest TV Guide! there is about two pages about him in there! Did everyone know that he isn't really married to Vanessa Paradis? and ironically he has a son named Jacksmile hahaha... He says that he lives in Paris, where Vanessa is popular, she is a singer/actress very famous, but he has a place in Los Angeles as well.... EVERYONE YOU MUST SEE THIS ISSUE OF THE TV GUIDE! You know this oscars is his first to be ever be nominated in 20 years of his acting career??

Becca~

Live as if everyday is your last, because one day it will be.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 05:15 PM
CrazyInLove is currently offline Click here to Send CrazyInLove a Private Message Find more posts by CrazyInLove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacksBabe777
Jacks Babe!

Yes i knew he wasn't married to her and i knew he has a son names jack. he named him after jack sparrow. and he has a little girl lilly-rose named after the star on another movie he was in. and i knew that she was popular. they do live in Paris but also in a small town in southern france. and i also knew that it was his first Oscar Nom!!! (i've been doin my homework:P)

**I Love Johnny Depp. love**

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 06:08 PM
JacksBabe777 is currently offline Click here to Send JacksBabe777 a Private Message Find more posts by JacksBabe777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacksBabe777
Jacks Babe!

stick out tongue )**

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 06:08 PM
JacksBabe777 is currently offline Click here to Send JacksBabe777 a Private Message Find more posts by JacksBabe777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KMC
Eternal Respect to BC

Didn't know he lived in Paris although i knew he lived in south of France and L.A. I also knew he wasn't marrien to Vanessa.
Is it an American TV Guide ?

Kate xx

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 06:19 PM
KMC is currently offline Click here to Send KMC a Private Message Find more posts by KMC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jack's dudess

he did not name his son after jack sparrow... his son was born before potc and the filming

When come back bring pie!

pirate!

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 08:43 PM
jack's dudess is currently offline Click here to Send jack's dudess a Private Message Find more posts by jack's dudess Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacksBabe777
Jacks Babe!

But he knew he was going to play Jack Sparrow and then his son was born and thats who he's named after... I'm just goin by interviews that i've seen. so it's not me talkin it's him.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 09:18 PM
ace Face 0

I knew all of that I feel so special I found out all about Venessa cause it was an extra credit for french class my teacher was like "Does anyone know who Venessa Paradis is? *everyone stares* he explains *everyone still stares* Does anyone know what famous american actor shes married to (he doesnt know theyre not married) *everyone still stares and a few people shout out a few stupid names someone says Johnny Depp* Thats right *everyones like whats right who is it* Johnny Depp *me and like three other girls scream and everyone stares at us and we exchange evil glances* just some random fun stuff that happens at my school!!!

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 09:41 PM
ace Face 0 is currently offline Click here to Send ace Face 0 a Private Message Find more posts by ace Face 0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Machete_Guy
Another Basterd

Ergh cant b bothered readin all that, sicksad

Old Post Sep 9th, 2004 06:56 AM
Machete_Guy is currently offline Click here to Send Machete_Guy a Private Message Find more posts by Machete_Guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote