KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » I know where Johnny will be seated----

I know where Johnny will be seated----
Started by: CrazyInLove

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
CrazyInLove
Living

Warning I know where Johnny will be seated----

Okay, I watched E! news and they was showing where everyone will be sitting at the oscars (celebritys) and Johnny Depp's poster picture with his name was sitting on a row sit directly in front of Julia Roberts, I think he will be pretty easy to see, but to bad he isn't on the front row sad

Just thought everyone 'might' wanna know where to even look for him at. So if you see if big smile (julia roberts) then you know Johnny is going to be right in front of hersmile LOL.....

REMEMBER TO WATCH THE OSCARS SUNDAY!!! SUPPORT JOHNNY!

Becca~

Live as if everyday is your last, because one day it will be.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 05:21 PM
CrazyInLove is currently offline Click here to Send CrazyInLove a Private Message Find more posts by CrazyInLove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacksBabe777
Jacks Babe!

COOL! i didn't know that. i forgot to watch E! news and E.T and all that stuff last night. i was watching Extream close up...(it was on Johnny)

**I Love Johnny Depp. love**

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 06:05 PM
JacksBabe777 is currently offline Click here to Send JacksBabe777 a Private Message Find more posts by JacksBabe777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyIsMadSexy

i was watching that E! true hollywood story (it was johnny depp too!) i've seen it like 5 times,so i hate to say it, but i got bored and took a nap and totally missed that. THANKS!! i was worried that he might be hard to spot

he's sooooo sexy and so is ORLANDO!!!!

i dont know how to put their picture on here, but trust me its good

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 10:08 PM
JohnnyIsMadSexy is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyIsMadSexy a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyIsMadSexy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacksBabe777
Jacks Babe!

E TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY WAS ON!!!! what time was it on????? yea i thought he would be hard to find too... he usually is. but i have spotted him like when other people were going up to except an award and all that the camera would watch them and johnny would be there in the background... but thanx

**I Love Johnny Depp. love**

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 10:20 PM
JacksBabe777 is currently offline Click here to Send JacksBabe777 a Private Message Find more posts by JacksBabe777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CrazyInLove
Living

Your welcome I 'figured' EVERYONE wanted to knowwink I didn't see the hollywood story thing, CAN'T BELIEVE I DIDN'T SEE IT!!!!!!!! ARRRGHH!

Becca~
Johnny was EASY to spot at the Golden Globes the camera was on him a lot!

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 02:16 AM
CrazyInLove is currently offline Click here to Send CrazyInLove a Private Message Find more posts by CrazyInLove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kitoky
Starting Anew

Great! I'll cheer him on! But my main support goes to LotR stick out tongue I'll cheer him on because he did an excellent job!

big grin

Thank you so much Eezy!!
I'm starting over, do not mistake me for my brother - he has left. Eezy has convinced me to come back, give him some credit.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 02:18 AM
Kitoky is currently offline Click here to Send Kitoky a Private Message Find more posts by Kitoky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

i have his E! true hollywood story on tape, my mom's friend taped it for me.............YAY! kitoky ur friends with SamIam? she hasn't told you where she is??? where we are??? well pm me and i'll tell you...

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 03:02 AM
MissesDepp?! is currently offline Click here to Send MissesDepp?! a Private Message Find more posts by MissesDepp?! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kitoky
Starting Anew

Yes, I'm friends with SamIam....What do you mean where she is? You mean location? Did I need to know? confused

Thank you so much Eezy!!
I'm starting over, do not mistake me for my brother - he has left. Eezy has convinced me to come back, give him some credit.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 03:21 AM
Kitoky is currently offline Click here to Send Kitoky a Private Message Find more posts by Kitoky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CrazyInLove
Living

who is SamIam??????

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 03:39 AM
beaujay1
!

oh im definitely watching!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 04:08 AM
beaujay1 is currently offline Find more posts by beaujay1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Machete_Guy
Another Basterd

Watching what?

Old Post Sep 9th, 2004 06:54 AM
Machete_Guy is currently offline Click here to Send Machete_Guy a Private Message Find more posts by Machete_Guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote