KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » There Are No Auditions!!!!!!!

There Are No Auditions!!!!!!!
Started by: serenitybond

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
serenitybond

Sleep There Are No Auditions!!!!!!!

you guys got all ur hopes up well ive checked a large amount of boards and 67% said that they searched and called they had agents and they said that the directors got waaay to many calls they said this

No we do not have a ship called Abyss, and we are not looking for any female actresses 11-14 so please stop calling us.

also my friend said they called they said the same thing there are no auditions if you dont belive me go ahead get an agent but i promise you he will say the same im not saying this so you guys will think theres no auditions and ill be turning up while you dont NO there are no auditions get an agent and you will find out your self...i know it sucks sad

love we love snape oh yes we do
gryffindor's love snape how bout you?

Old Post Feb 29th, 2004 10:31 PM
serenitybond is currently offline Click here to Send serenitybond a Private Message Find more posts by serenitybond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
serenitybond

after all the hard work
no

Old Post Feb 29th, 2004 10:45 PM
serenitybond is currently offline Click here to Send serenitybond a Private Message Find more posts by serenitybond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ace Face 0

well there is always hope that there will be auditions in the future in which case people should get agents. They might just be saying this cause they dont want people calling them every 5 minutes and theyll release info later.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2004 12:55 AM
ace Face 0 is currently offline Click here to Send ace Face 0 a Private Message Find more posts by ace Face 0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
serenitybond

nop there are no auditions
theres no hope in this trust me but belive what u want
im sure nothings gonna happen
but maybe if were lucky dsomething like that will happen

Old Post Mar 1st, 2004 02:35 AM
ace Face 0

Everyones saying don't bring other people down and thats exactly what your doing!

Old Post Mar 1st, 2004 02:43 AM
ace Face 0 is currently offline Click here to Send ace Face 0 a Private Message Find more posts by ace Face 0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Captian Rogue
Pirate

Maybe! people just say that there are no auditions so that they have a better chance of getting in if other people don't go...seriously! and anyway, who'd pay $500 for an agent? and thats just to get your name in the books...

Old Post Mar 1st, 2004 04:32 AM
Captian Rogue is currently offline Click here to Send Captian Rogue a Private Message Find more posts by Captian Rogue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyIsMadSexy

people are not making up the fact that there are no auditions so they have a better shot, trust me. there are NO AUDITIONS AT THIS POINT. and serenitybond, they have to have auditions at some point in time, you dont know for sure that they wont so please dont post whats not true. at the moment there are no auditions but there will be in the future. the agent thing is a good idea and for me i didnt have to pay $500, i just have to pay her 15% of what i make.

he's sooooo sexy and so is ORLANDO!!!!

i dont know how to put their picture on here, but trust me its good

Old Post Mar 1st, 2004 04:42 AM
JohnnyIsMadSexy is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyIsMadSexy a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyIsMadSexy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyIsMadSexy

OMG I HATE SEAN PENN!

Old Post Mar 1st, 2004 05:06 AM
JohnnyIsMadSexy is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyIsMadSexy a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyIsMadSexy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ace Face 0

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR DIE ACADAMEY DIE!!!!!!!! SURE YOU LOVE BILL BUT NOT JOHNNY!!!!!!!!!!!! EXCUSE ME WHILE I GO CRY

Old Post Mar 1st, 2004 05:08 AM
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

NO NEVER EVER SAY YOU HATE SEAN PENN, NEVER EVER EVER! HE IS A BRILLIANT ACTOR AND IF ANYONE SHOULD BEAT HIM (he should have won but if someone was to beat him) YOU'RE LUCKY IT'S SEAN PENN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Mar 1st, 2004 05:29 AM
MissesDepp?! is currently offline Click here to Send MissesDepp?! a Private Message Find more posts by MissesDepp?! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacksBabe777
Jacks Babe!

I'd rather Bill Murray win then Sean Penn. I HATE HIS GUTS MAN! sorry.... But back on the subject please, There are non at the moment. no. thats true... yes. But there will be auditions. i don't know about everyone else but i'm not gettin my hopes up but i know there will be auditions. they have to have them. unless they do the same movie again... So don't say that they will not have them from what you have heard on the net. I don't believe anything unless i check myself to make sure. So even if people were happy you've just made them VERY sad. Like me i didn't have my hopes up but i know they would have auditions. i have the same chance as anybody else. almost. and when people like you say stuff like that then it just makes ME get VERY mad... sorry if i'm making you mad now but it's the truth and someone needs to remind you.

**I Love Johnny Depp. love**

Old Post Mar 1st, 2004 07:42 PM
JacksBabe777 is currently offline Click here to Send JacksBabe777 a Private Message Find more posts by JacksBabe777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KMC
Eternal Respect to BC

Well said JacksBabe. Personally i wouldn't want to be in the movie but my friend would be perfect though. Its unlikely but not impossible

Kate xx

"Not probable" (i'm quoting)

Old Post Mar 1st, 2004 07:51 PM
KMC is currently offline Click here to Send KMC a Private Message Find more posts by KMC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacksBabe777
Jacks Babe!

Thank you KMC!! I would like to be in the movie. I love acting and everything. But it wouldn't be the end of the world. Although i may act like it if i even get to the auditions when they have them. big grinbig grin thats me. Acting!!!! But i wouldn't be too depressed. like HOW many people actually auditions. TONS!!!! so it's a lot of great people to pick from.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2004 07:57 PM
JacksBabe777 is currently offline Click here to Send JacksBabe777 a Private Message Find more posts by JacksBabe777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Captain's Wench
Queen of da swashbucklers

yeah i was hopeing for either sean penn or jhonny depp but both men deserved it. thats just my opinion because i like both of them!!!!

www.myspace.com/ilovechristofer

Old Post Mar 1st, 2004 08:26 PM
Captain's Wench is currently offline Click here to Send Captain's Wench a Private Message Find more posts by Captain's Wench Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
serenitybond

No actually i dont know-it-all in the book I TOLD YOU THIS IS WHAT I HEARD AND YES ITS TRUE MAYEB THERE WILL BE AUDITIONS BUT NOT HERE NOT YET ITS VERY VERY UNLIKLY THAT THERE WILL MAYBE FOR OTHER PEOPLE but not the one for 11-15 female actresses oh and you could just ask the agency a question with-out paying them???? why are you people having a nasty attitude if you dont belive me fine go the hard way im just telling you because alote and alote of people get their hopes up its better to say now then in the end and i thought i was doing the right thing....i am doing the right thing but for those who dont belive me ....oh well

Old Post Mar 1st, 2004 10:04 PM
JohnnyIsMadSexy

everyone is trying not to get their hopes up and saying that kinda completely crushes them, im not being snobby. its just the way you said it i guess, you were really forward and you kinda said stuff that wasnt true (again, still not snobby; and i really dont want to get in an argument, i had a horrible day) oh and you cant ask an agency a question without paying them. that was just to answer you about why people are reacting this way.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2004 11:01 PM
serenitybond

how could this be the way i said it? eek! when i wrote it?, anyway thats not the point you people get crushed easily as ur reaction it shouldnt be letting you down ok sure be sad im also from the shocking news i heard but people seriously there is more other important things to be sad about ok sad a little but for a slim chance of making it to an auditions?? you see thats why you people shouldnt get ur hopes up u turn out all sad in the end you should be proud of urself we should all be proud for all the hard work, for finding information and most importantly for trying to achieve on our dream!!!! we deserve an A+ for that!!! and thing, people who cant even audition who have no house no money not even a tv they probebly are clueless on potc!!!! and they should be sad because ya know what they say big grin who ever didnt watch potc is SAD!!!!! lol (jk)

Old Post Mar 1st, 2004 11:18 PM
JacksBabe777
Jacks Babe!

You know what really bugs me... People who don't use periods. It's annoying. sorry to say it but it does get on my nerves. like i'm reading it and waiting for a period or SOMETHING to pop up but NO. and then i looks all weird and stuff... Oh well. thats not the point... I'm not sure what i wrote and if you were talking to me about the paying for the agent things. it was meant to be disney.... you can ask them without paying them. i've done it before. a long time ago though. but i know i did it... for something

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 12:38 AM
Slonik9

JackieSparrow, I'm with you with the audition thing!

EVERYBODY YOU'LL SEE, THERE WILL BE AUDITIONS!
TRUST ME ON THAT ONE!!!!

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 01:05 AM
Slonik9 is currently offline Click here to Send Slonik9 a Private Message Find more posts by Slonik9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slonik9

YOU WILL SEE!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 01:05 AM
Slonik9 is currently offline Click here to Send Slonik9 a Private Message Find more posts by Slonik9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote