KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » What Did You Do!!!!!!!!

What Did You Do!!!!!!!!
Started by: JessieSparrow

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ace Face 0

Warning What Did You Do!!!!!!!!

JOHNNY WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO!!!!!!!! YOU CUT YOUR HAIR AND SHAVED NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sry Im really going spaztic over this I was im my room with my tv on all the sudden I hear up for best male actor for POTC Johnny Depp I run over to see...that!!! and he wasnt doing he normal mumble talk which I personally love and it just didnt seem like him then after the guy was done talking to him he just stood there and looked pissed off. Maybe hes mad that the hairdresser cut his hair wrong and thats why it looks like...that!!!! mad I think I may go cry now or still go spaztic Im not sure. And he doesnt even think he'll win!!!!! mad mad mad miffed

Old Post Mar 1st, 2004 01:32 AM
ace Face 0 is currently offline Click here to Send ace Face 0 a Private Message Find more posts by ace Face 0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
SlYtHeRiN pRiDe

i think he cut it for the movie he is filming....

i support 2 teams..
The Yankees and whoever beats the Red Sox...

Old Post Mar 1st, 2004 02:43 AM
WaDe_N_sPaRrOw is currently offline Click here to Send WaDe_N_sPaRrOw a Private Message Find more posts by WaDe_N_sPaRrOw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ace Face 0

What one theres too many hes gonna be in. The girl thats 13 that wanted to meet him was so embarresed and Johnnys just like who are you and why are you here now we have like 2 seconds before the things starting. And if you look at the people in the adience (sp) they all look ticked off I dont know why, but its funny.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2004 02:46 AM
ace Face 0 is currently offline Click here to Send ace Face 0 a Private Message Find more posts by ace Face 0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyIsMadSexy

omg i was soooo jelous of her. johnny didnt seem too upset but i dont like that girl at all. johnny betta win thats all i gotta say, he also should be wearing eyeliner (but thats just me). he is so hott no matter what, i think he looks sooooo sexy right now (i didnt recognize him at first either, i was like that looks like johnny in the background and i was like omg it is!). omg they just said everyones favorite elf and i ran into the door frame trying to get to the tv and it turns out it wasnt Orlando bloom but it was will ferrel(sp?) has anyone seen orlando?

he's sooooo sexy and so is ORLANDO!!!!

i dont know how to put their picture on here, but trust me its good

Old Post Mar 1st, 2004 04:17 AM
JohnnyIsMadSexy is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyIsMadSexy a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyIsMadSexy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aniron

I thought he looked great -swoon.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 10:18 PM
aniron is currently offline Click here to Send aniron a Private Message Find more posts by aniron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
orlandoOYEA
Since When?

Same, falls off of chair

made by cinemaddiction

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 10:34 PM
orlandoOYEA is currently offline Click here to Send orlandoOYEA a Private Message Find more posts by orlandoOYEA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

the girl was Keisha Caslte Hughes from Whale Rider which is the best movie and he had mentioned before how much he loved the movie i quote
"I love your work" it's exactly what he said to her when they met... ya

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2004 01:37 AM
MissesDepp?! is currently offline Click here to Send MissesDepp?! a Private Message Find more posts by MissesDepp?! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
SlYtHeRiN pRiDe

well wat is he gunna say " i no u love me but you and that stupid whale movie suck"???? i mean pleez... that was the only thing he could say even if he hated the movie.... mayb he didnt even see it wat do we know....

i support 2 teams..
The Yankees and whoever beats the Red Sox...

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2004 03:58 AM
WaDe_N_sPaRrOw is currently offline Click here to Send WaDe_N_sPaRrOw a Private Message Find more posts by WaDe_N_sPaRrOw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KatIsSmiling

Hey,

i reckon johnny looked alrite, and he didnt have to say he hated keisha castle-hughes's movie, he just didnt have to say he liked, so i doubt he was lying-if that makes sense.lol. I like her, i think shes a veyr good actor, and i mean, how good is that-she got nominated 4 best actress or sumthing and she ONLY 13!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2004 04:52 AM
KatIsSmiling is currently offline Click here to Send KatIsSmiling a Private Message Find more posts by KatIsSmiling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
.:[Kamikaze]:.
*Jack Sparrow's Bird!*

i thought it looked kinda aight actually.... well Johnny looks fine always! hehe stick out tongue love

love I LOVE JOHNNY D!!! love
happy Fallen Jedi cool Aqua
rock Caribbean_Chick
Kofmaster, Spear
cool cogger15

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2004 11:43 AM
.:[Kamikaze]:. is currently offline Click here to Send .:[Kamikaze]:. a Private Message Find more posts by .:[Kamikaze]:. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

WHALE RIDER WAS NOT A STUPID MOVIE FU.CK MOOK!!!! can't believe you said that why? why? WHY?!?!??!?!???!!?!??! besides she's an amazing actress, academy award at 13??? beat that pooper... although... she did call him Johnny Deep, retard hehehe

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2004 05:58 PM
MissesDepp?! is currently offline Click here to Send MissesDepp?! a Private Message Find more posts by MissesDepp?! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

he did like the movie, a lot.

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2004 05:59 PM
JohnnyLove19
Depp/Manilow Maniac

I thought he looked great, he could wear a trashbag for all I care and he'd still look sexy, I think the new look makes him look younger...its crybaby in 2004 laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 4th, 2004 12:23 AM
JohnnyLove19 is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyLove19 a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyLove19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SexyCheerleader
Hello

Where did you guys see johnny Depp every one is talking about it at school does his hair look ugly?

Old Post Mar 4th, 2004 12:58 AM
SexyCheerleader is currently offline Click here to Send SexyCheerleader a Private Message Find more posts by SexyCheerleader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

alright... he.... was.... at.... the....academy awards A.K.A. THE OSCARS ( wink ) he cut his hair, the stuff that grows out of your scalp, some people (human beings) feel that his hair is ugly (ugly meaning unattractive e.g. Pamela Anderson Lee)

here is a picture (photograph, still image of someone or something)

p.s. sorry about the bitchiness i'm in a really bad mood

Attachment: 1199704.jpg
This has been downloaded 52 time(s).

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Mar 4th, 2004 01:21 AM
Captian Rogue
Pirate

I LOVE HIS HAIR CUT, in the newspaper yesterday, it said..."(though we're not sure about Johnny's 21 Jump Street haircut)" ...lol laughing out loud ...i actually like his hair cut...

Old Post Mar 4th, 2004 05:49 AM
Captian Rogue is currently offline Click here to Send Captian Rogue a Private Message Find more posts by Captian Rogue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Babi_Gurl
sweet ass biitch

i reckon he looks pretty hot though my mum thoght he looked sick lookin

Old Post Mar 4th, 2004 08:54 AM
Babi_Gurl is currently offline Click here to Send Babi_Gurl a Private Message Find more posts by Babi_Gurl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

looove the fringeeek!eek!:love

Old Post Mar 4th, 2004 09:51 AM
Anoushka is currently offline Click here to Send Anoushka a Private Message Find more posts by Anoushka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Miss_bishie
Guilty and Lonly

that is how jhonny looked like in the good old days....

Old Post Mar 11th, 2004 11:17 PM
Miss_bishie is currently offline Click here to Send Miss_bishie a Private Message Find more posts by Miss_bishie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

Arrgh it doesnt matter what his hair is like. HE IS THE HOTTEST MAN ALIVE. I dont care about da hair. He is hot no matter what. So Hmph yes

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2004 10:26 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote