KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » 101 ways to annoy Norrington

101 ways to annoy Norrington
Started by: Miya Sparrow

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Miya Sparrow
Captain Crazy thats me

Laugh 101 ways to annoy Norrington

I was looking through threads and I found all the 101 ways to annoy and I thought how could they not have a 101 ways to annoy Norrington (if they do then just go with this new one savvy)

I guess you know what to do by now

1.) tell him that Jack Sparrow is the best pirate you've ever saw (keep telling him this every day)

2.)..............................

I had that dream again were I do terrible things to penguins with a croaky mallot wacko

Ravenclaw rules :P

Old Post Aug 24th, 2004 07:51 PM
Miya Sparrow is currently offline Click here to Send Miya Sparrow a Private Message Find more posts by Miya Sparrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

2) Make Jack Commodore evil face That would Piss him off laughing

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Aug 25th, 2004 06:06 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Miya Sparrow
Captain Crazy thats me

yes

I had that dream again were I do terrible things to penguins with a croaky mallot wacko

Old Post Aug 25th, 2004 06:59 PM
Miya Sparrow is currently offline Click here to Send Miya Sparrow a Private Message Find more posts by Miya Sparrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A BaD PanCaKe
*the one and only*

3) tell every pirate in the caribbean that the commodore is giving away free ships.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2004 12:46 AM
A BaD PanCaKe is currently offline Click here to Send A BaD PanCaKe a Private Message Find more posts by A BaD PanCaKe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Miya Sparrow
Captain Crazy thats me

laughing *falls off chair then dies*

Old Post Aug 26th, 2004 02:45 AM
ace Face 0

4) be a pirate and exist...that alone would knock him off the deep end

Old Post Aug 26th, 2004 03:43 AM
ace Face 0 is currently offline Click here to Send ace Face 0 a Private Message Find more posts by ace Face 0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Miya Sparrow
Captain Crazy thats me

thats easy enough to do

Old Post Aug 26th, 2004 03:56 AM
ace Face 0

yea I mean little kids could do it...get a marker and draw a "p" on their arm go running past...given he may hang them but I cant except liability for that...

Old Post Aug 26th, 2004 04:02 AM
ace Face 0 is currently offline Click here to Send ace Face 0 a Private Message Find more posts by ace Face 0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Miya Sparrow
Captain Crazy thats me

just get Will Turner the rescuer of all pirates to rescue them!!!!!!!

ahaha thats a new one lock Norrington in with Will that sure to annoy him, then we would have Jack left considering that Lizzy and barbossa have been blown up ahaha

Old Post Aug 26th, 2004 04:24 AM
«§hõnknêss»

laughing..........Send him letters from Liz sayin how in love & stuff she is with will & how much she hates him .........Mwahahahahahahahahaaaaaa

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Aug 26th, 2004 06:11 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Miya Sparrow
Captain Crazy thats me

egg his house (I read that on a fanfiction it sounded fun)

Old Post Aug 26th, 2004 12:53 PM
«§hõnknêss»

LMFAO Wat story was dat 1??? laughing

Old Post Aug 27th, 2004 06:23 AM
Miya Sparrow
Captain Crazy thats me

um I forget hehehe uh *thinks* oh well can we still egg his house

Old Post Aug 30th, 2004 04:13 AM
«§hõnknêss»

YES eek!

Old Post Aug 30th, 2004 07:44 AM
Miya Sparrow
Captain Crazy thats me

yay! *runs off to egg Norringtons house* la la la la la egging Norry's house la la la la la *lights come on in house* ahhhhhhh run away RUN AWAY! *runs away*

Old Post Aug 30th, 2004 02:57 PM
«§hõnknêss»

*jumps in bushes*
I hope he can't c in da dark
*kinda said that a little loud*
OH BUGGER sad
Oops I said that even louder no expression

Old Post Aug 31st, 2004 09:28 AM
Miya Sparrow
Captain Crazy thats me

Miya: ahhhhhh *runs out in plain sight then stops and stares at the lights comeing from the house like a deer in the road*

(someone needs to be Norry or I can't get in trouble)

Old Post Sep 1st, 2004 12:08 AM
ace Face 0

*Jack opens Norrys front door and walks out with arms full of stuff*
Jack: what the hell are you doing? Norrys on vacation...well hes not home so I thought Id go in and take some stuff

Old Post Sep 1st, 2004 02:21 AM
«§hõnknêss»

APG: Oh cool
*runs into Norry's house*
We were goin 2 egg it but this is better big grin

Old Post Sep 1st, 2004 06:22 AM
Fay Lupin
Daughter of dragons

sad I like Norry... big grin But I'll join in the plundering! Wuahahahaa! pirate

DMAG love I love Dom and Billy

My Harry Potter fanfictions Please review if you read them! If you don't, I'll know! And I'll hunt you down and force a review out of you!! big grin

Old Post Sep 1st, 2004 05:10 PM
Fay Lupin is currently offline Click here to Send Fay Lupin a Private Message Find more posts by Fay Lupin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote