KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » What's ur fav scene

What's ur fav scene
Started by: orliluvr4life

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
orliluvr4life

What's ur fav scene

Hey guys!!!
This is actually my first time visting this site and I gotta say..it's awesome!! Yeah. Long story short......Pirates of the Caribbean changed my life...no joke. I love it to death. DID U KNOW JOHNNY DEPP WON BEST ACTOR AT THE SAG'S 4 PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN? Yeah that totally made my day, no, month when I heard that. Shame about the Oscars tho....
Here are some questions for you...

Which scene is ur fav?
(I like the scene about "mayonaisse and the French")

What would you like to see happen in the 2nd movie?
(More Johnny....less other pirates)

If you could be one character, who would it be?
(Definately Keira b/c, HELLO, she kisses Orli)

If you could sum up the movie with a company motto, what would they be?
(Mmm Mmm Good) -Cambell's

~Thanx a bunch~

"That would be the French, Latin based of course, inventors of mayonaisse..." wink

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2004 10:45 PM
orliluvr4life is currently offline Click here to Send orliluvr4life a Private Message Find more posts by orliluvr4life Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bloom-Depp4ever

I agree with all of the above!
"i like mayonaisse!"

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2004 11:23 PM
Bloom-Depp4ever is currently offline Click here to Send Bloom-Depp4ever a Private Message Find more posts by Bloom-Depp4ever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kitoky
Starting Anew

Favorite scene would be the blacksmith sword-fight.

Thank you so much Eezy!!
I'm starting over, do not mistake me for my brother - he has left. Eezy has convinced me to come back, give him some credit.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2004 12:08 AM
Kitoky is currently offline Click here to Send Kitoky a Private Message Find more posts by Kitoky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Captian Rogue
Pirate

My fav scene was...ummm...when Jack steps onto the dock, lol, it's so funny...In the second movie, i'd love to see more piraty stuff like ships and fighting and more famous lines...laughing out loud lol and stuff!! Well, if i could be any character, i would be Jack Sparrow, mainly because, well ,he is famous and gets lots of rum!! lol and i think it would be so cool to be a pirate like him!! (although i already am!)... I would sum up the movie by saying... "I'm a pirate, yes i am YO HO....RUM!!!!!!!!!!!!" lol laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 4th, 2004 06:17 AM
Captian Rogue is currently offline Click here to Send Captian Rogue a Private Message Find more posts by Captian Rogue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iLoVeOrLaNdO
damn dude!

i love the scene where will tells elizabeth he loves her love its cute! although i wish it was me confused

Old Post Mar 4th, 2004 05:14 PM
iLoVeOrLaNdO is currently offline Click here to Send iLoVeOrLaNdO a Private Message Find more posts by iLoVeOrLaNdO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KMC
Eternal Respect to BC

I love the scene with the pigs, where Johnny and Orlando chuck water over Kevin "Badger" McNally who plays Mr. Gibbs.
I love the Blacksmith's sword fight because for, possibly the first time in a movie, i couldn't decide who i wanted to win it!

I think something should happen between Jack and Anamaria and there should be more Orlando and Johnny scenes!

Kate xx

Old Post Mar 4th, 2004 07:34 PM
KMC is currently offline Click here to Send KMC a Private Message Find more posts by KMC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sparrowsbabe
Bugger

Which scene is ur fav?
My fave is probaly elizabeth and the skeletons,the 1st time u see them. The music is soo good then!

What would you like to see happen in the 2nd movie?
I would think it was really funny if a girl kinda fell in love with jack, when she was drunk,and jack wouldn't really no what to think. like when hes with elizabeth on the island,its like he's never been with a girl be4!

If you could be one character, who would it be?
I would be Jacks neice,cause u'd get to be a pirate,but also be on the good side too,u'd get to be related to jack,and get cool clothes!

If you could sum up the movie with a company motto, what would they be?
Bitter and sweet like an apple...in a good way.

When i first watched the movie i thought that after orli and elizabeth had kissed,i thought anne-marie and jack were gunna kiss too!!! that would hav been stupid tho,too much lip-locking!

Old Post Mar 4th, 2004 09:20 PM
sparrowsbabe is currently offline Click here to Send sparrowsbabe a Private Message Find more posts by sparrowsbabe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wildpirate

scene's are hard, I have so many favorites. I geuss when Jack finally shoots Barbossa. It's so... I don't know, serious and cool and climatic.

I would like more jack, less will, maybe he goes up to new orleans partakes in marti gras and jack drinks too much rum and passes out and then when the party is at its fullest hight soldiers come in and bash and they try to capture jack.

I would be a girl pirate on the Pearl. Maybe if anna maria ever has a kid her daughter.

Can't think of anything else. my creative juices have been spent

Old Post Mar 11th, 2004 07:29 PM
wildpirate is currently offline Click here to Send wildpirate a Private Message Find more posts by wildpirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Candy
Jedi-Quietscheentchen

Yeah, i have many fave scenes, too.
ic like the one with jack, murtrog and mulroy at the dock. laughing

the next movie should still be exciting... more ships, pirates and fights. but oits sad that keira wont be in =( ah yeah and dont let anamaria and jack become a couple grrrrrrrr....

hmhm... elizabeth... but i would've taken jack and i would've become a pirate... laughing

Old Post Mar 11th, 2004 07:40 PM
Candy is currently offline Click here to Send Candy a Private Message Find more posts by Candy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CookiesnCream

damn..i don't really have a fave cuz i like all of them..I LOVE THE MOVIE
one scene that i think is hilarious is when will and jack are in tortuga and they were in the bar and gibbs and jack were talkin about will and they cut to the part where this big fat drunk lady was flirtin with will...LOL the look on orli's face is just hilarious!!!! i couldn't stop laughing and kept rewinding to that part..LMAO!

i'd love to see more elizabeth and will and of course more JACK! i want to see a love interest between jack and some girl

if i could be any character i would want to be elizabeth DUH! but she's taken..if the rumors are true i'd love to be either jack's niece or barbossa's daughter..i'd love to play a villain! just as long as i get to do scenes with johnny and orlando!

Old Post Mar 16th, 2004 02:21 PM
CookiesnCream is currently offline Click here to Send CookiesnCream a Private Message Find more posts by CookiesnCream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassie

favrite scenes
with orli and keira together alone

and i love to watch any scene with johnny, def not because he's hot cause i honestly don't think he's all that hott wink but just cuz he's a great actor

Old Post Mar 16th, 2004 09:42 PM
Tassie is currently offline Click here to Send Tassie a Private Message Find more posts by Tassie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FieryDragon
A Pirate's Life For Me

My favorite scene : when Barbossa stabs Jack, and finds out that he's part of the curse too.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2004 03:35 PM
FieryDragon is currently offline Click here to Send FieryDragon a Private Message Find more posts by FieryDragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SexyCheerleader
Hello

I love it at the end when Johnny depp hums the song I love how he does it its even on my signiture if you see below

Old Post Mar 18th, 2004 12:50 AM
SexyCheerleader is currently offline Click here to Send SexyCheerleader a Private Message Find more posts by SexyCheerleader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Captian Rogue
Pirate

I got the potc dvd on Wednesday, i've wayched EVERYTHING on it, i love it so much...i love all the deleted scenes!!! i hate that they had to delete them...!! pirate

Old Post Mar 19th, 2004 02:29 PM
Captian Rogue is currently offline Click here to Send Captian Rogue a Private Message Find more posts by Captian Rogue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

Aye Fav bit would be when Jack steps onto the dock and when Jacks talking to Mortrog and Mullroy and when Jacks talking to the dog and when you see Jack the monkey looking at Elizabeth and munching at her and well all the bits with Jack & jack the monkey

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Mar 26th, 2004 09:37 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jack_fairy

i love it at the end, with the fight between barbossa and jack
"you're off the edge of the map mate, here tehre be monsters!!" great line

Old Post Mar 26th, 2004 04:46 PM
jack_fairy is currently offline Click here to Send jack_fairy a Private Message Find more posts by jack_fairy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Machete_Guy
Another Basterd

WHY IS THE RUM GONE!!!!!!! mad

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 01:08 AM
Machete_Guy is currently offline Click here to Send Machete_Guy a Private Message Find more posts by Machete_Guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

Yes WHYS THE RUM GONE

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 01:11 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassie

Bloody pirates...always wantin rum, can never please 'em...

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 01:24 AM
Tassie is currently offline Click here to Send Tassie a Private Message Find more posts by Tassie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

Aye You aint a pirate if ya dont like rum

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 01:26 AM