KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Pirates Of The Caribbean Fans

Pirates Of The Caribbean Fans
Started by: POTC#1FAN

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
POTC#1FAN

Pirates Of The Caribbean Fans

I AM THE # 1 FAN, I Know all the lines in the whole movie, figured out all the songs on the violin... AND WATCHED IT 25 times straight in the last 2 weeks!!! How Awesome is that! I also have the script! I love POTC!

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 02:14 AM
POTC#1FAN is currently offline Click here to Send POTC#1FAN a Private Message Find more posts by POTC#1FAN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kitoky
Starting Anew

Now you can really proclaim yourself the #1 PotC fan, you don't know if someone else has seen the movie in theaters 25 times straight. You don't know if anyone else can play the PotC themes on any instrument now do you? wink

Thank you so much Eezy!!
I'm starting over, do not mistake me for my brother - he has left. Eezy has convinced me to come back, give him some credit.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 02:20 AM
Kitoky is currently offline Click here to Send Kitoky a Private Message Find more posts by Kitoky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ace Face 0

ohhhh shut down

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 02:34 AM
ace Face 0 is currently offline Click here to Send ace Face 0 a Private Message Find more posts by ace Face 0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
i_love_shia
shia lover monkey

i love shia labeouflove

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 04:19 AM
i_love_shia is currently offline Click here to Send i_love_shia a Private Message Find more posts by i_love_shia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Miss_bishie
Guilty and Lonly

online i met the real #1 fan..

this person saw potc more then 60 times in theaters..

the person is so cool!

Old Post Mar 11th, 2004 11:21 PM
Miss_bishie is currently offline Click here to Send Miss_bishie a Private Message Find more posts by Miss_bishie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kitoky
Starting Anew

Now if you met that person online how do you know whether or not they're lying? Hmmm?

Thank you so much Eezy!!
I'm starting over, do not mistake me for my brother - he has left. Eezy has convinced me to come back, give him some credit.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2004 11:54 PM
Kitoky is currently offline Click here to Send Kitoky a Private Message Find more posts by Kitoky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sarah_Sparrow
Seeker of the Horizon

Excellent point, Kitoky. You can never be sure.

¤•§â®åђ±Şpäŗřøŵ•¤

"Me, I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict...when they're going to do something incredibly...stupid."
love Captain Jack Sparrow love

Old Post Mar 12th, 2004 03:43 AM
Sarah_Sparrow is currently offline Click here to Send Sarah_Sparrow a Private Message Find more posts by Sarah_Sparrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NtOnKsSuX17
Obssesed over you

nobody can be the #1 fan srry to tell ya

N. Tonks is my Friend big grin lovesicksmile
Crash Overload big grin

Old Post Mar 12th, 2004 05:04 AM
NtOnKsSuX17 is currently offline Click here to Send NtOnKsSuX17 a Private Message Find more posts by NtOnKsSuX17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A.D. Skinner
Assistant Director

I am like the # 457 fan ! I mean it was a good movie..but I certainly haven't watched it 25 times in a row...or learned the violin over it either.

Hmm...I feel so insignificant.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2004 05:58 AM
A.D. Skinner is currently offline Click here to Send A.D. Skinner a Private Message Find more posts by A.D. Skinner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Miss_bishie
Guilty and Lonly

well they could of been lying i was going to potc fansites and found this fanatics site..

Old Post Mar 12th, 2004 04:50 PM
Miss_bishie is currently offline Click here to Send Miss_bishie a Private Message Find more posts by Miss_bishie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacksBabe777
Jacks Babe!

Hey i've watched it more than 25 times and i know most of the songs on the piano. so don't say your the #1 fan. i'm not, your not, and i don't really think anyone is.... We're all BIG fans and we can say that but we can't say ANYTHING about being the #1 fan... *caughs* thank. thank you very much.

**I Love Johnny Depp. love**

Old Post Mar 12th, 2004 07:33 PM
JacksBabe777 is currently offline Click here to Send JacksBabe777 a Private Message Find more posts by JacksBabe777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kitoky
Starting Anew

Yes we're all big fans but no one is #1, so get your huge head inflated.

Thank you so much Eezy!!

Old Post Mar 12th, 2004 09:18 PM
SexyCheerleader
Hello

Laugh #1 Fan

Every one is POTC #1 fan
wink wink wink

Attachment: 289showestobfiles_jpg.jpg
This has been downloaded 31 time(s).

Old Post Mar 13th, 2004 05:47 PM
SexyCheerleader is currently offline Click here to Send SexyCheerleader a Private Message Find more posts by SexyCheerleader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Machete_Guy
Another Basterd

nono expression i am...

Old Post Sep 9th, 2004 06:46 AM
Machete_Guy is currently offline Click here to Send Machete_Guy a Private Message Find more posts by Machete_Guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote