KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » which title??!?

which title do you like best?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Pirates of the Caribbean: Treasure of the lost Abyss 8 53.33%
Pirates of the Caribbean: Legend of Devils Throat 4 26.67%
they both suck 0 0%
still pondering.... 3 20.00%
Total: 15 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

which title??!?
Started by: NtOnKsSuX17

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NtOnKsSuX17
Obssesed over you

which title??!?

As we all know there are two running titles.

which one do you like best?

"Treasure of the Lost abyss"

"Legend of Devils Throat"

N. Tonks is my Friend big grin lovesicksmile
Crash Overload big grin

Last edited by NtOnKsSuX17 on Mar 10th, 2004 at 04:58 AM

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 04:55 AM
NtOnKsSuX17 is currently offline Click here to Send NtOnKsSuX17 a Private Message Find more posts by NtOnKsSuX17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CookiesnCream

there are two titles? i didn't know that

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 10:58 PM
CookiesnCream is currently offline Click here to Send CookiesnCream a Private Message Find more posts by CookiesnCream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wildpirate

treasure of the lost abyss sound mush cooler, more mysterious, ect. Devil's thraot is just plain weird

Old Post Mar 11th, 2004 07:11 PM
wildpirate is currently offline Click here to Send wildpirate a Private Message Find more posts by wildpirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Candy
Jedi-Quietscheentchen

hmmm... they didnt give any title offical status, did they?
yeah we'll see... but the german title sux... they didnt translate the pirates of teh caribbean, the translated it iunto the curse of the caribbean... but now the curse is over... laughing

Old Post Mar 11th, 2004 07:43 PM
Candy is currently offline Click here to Send Candy a Private Message Find more posts by Candy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacksBabe777
Jacks Babe!

I like Treasure of the lost abyss maybe cuz i've heard it more. I think thats the one there leaning towards. But i also like legend of devils throat. they both sound good to me. I'm sure whatever they wick will be perfect!

**I Love Johnny Depp. love**

Old Post Mar 11th, 2004 09:06 PM
JacksBabe777 is currently offline Click here to Send JacksBabe777 a Private Message Find more posts by JacksBabe777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sarah_Sparrow
Seeker of the Horizon

I like Legend of Devils Throat! I even have a poster pic saved on my comp with that name on it (I'll attach it). It sounds so much more pirate-like and adventurous. Treasure of the Lost Abyss is okay, but it seems a bit typical.

Attachment: potc2!2.jpg
This has been downloaded 61 time(s).

¤•§â®åђ±Şpäŗřøŵ•¤

"Me, I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict...when they're going to do something incredibly...stupid."
love Captain Jack Sparrow love

Old Post Mar 12th, 2004 06:40 PM
Sarah_Sparrow is currently offline Click here to Send Sarah_Sparrow a Private Message Find more posts by Sarah_Sparrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NtOnKsSuX17
Obssesed over you

i dont think that poster is real, it looks like someone made it. Cuz the picture of orlando is from pirates of the caribbean : curse of the black pearl.

(please log in to view the image)

N. Tonks is my Friend big grin lovesicksmile
Crash Overload big grin

Old Post Mar 13th, 2004 05:31 PM
NtOnKsSuX17 is currently offline Click here to Send NtOnKsSuX17 a Private Message Find more posts by NtOnKsSuX17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SexyCheerleader
Hello

I really dont care as long as the movie is good...............

Old Post Mar 13th, 2004 05:37 PM
SexyCheerleader is currently offline Click here to Send SexyCheerleader a Private Message Find more posts by SexyCheerleader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassie

true that, #1fan Sparrow
but i prefer Legend Of Devil's Throat

Old Post Mar 13th, 2004 05:45 PM
Tassie is currently offline Click here to Send Tassie a Private Message Find more posts by Tassie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aniron

don't care, because there are three so maybe bothe titles will be used. it wont beat the first film, sequels never do, lotr is one big stroy so thats the only reason that worked out.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2004 07:46 PM
aniron is currently offline Click here to Send aniron a Private Message Find more posts by aniron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FieryDragon
A Pirate's Life For Me

hm...I like Treasure Of The Lost Abyss, just because it sounds like it would have more of a...mystery behind it, I suppose.

Like #1fan Sparrow said, as long as the movie is as good as the first, then I'm fine with it.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2004 10:28 PM
FieryDragon is currently offline Click here to Send FieryDragon a Private Message Find more posts by FieryDragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

Arrgh well Im going for the lost Abyss. As fro the lost Abyss is the first pirate ship that sailed the caribbean. Aye well at least thats waht the spy person said. Arrgh I makes plaenty of sence though as the first sub tile was black pearl and that a ship aint it.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Mar 17th, 2004 05:37 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carlyj

i think the poster id definiatly a fake for three resons (1) they have just used the images of previous poster for the first pirates of the caribbean. (2) It wouldn include kiera knightly as she has also signed on to do the film and (3) the title for the second potc is "the treasure of the lost abyss, supposidly this would be the third one which hasn't been disclosed yet. and i just thought of a 4th Johnny Depp might not be signing on to do the third on and so wouldn't be ont he poster! I rest my case lol!

Old Post Apr 25th, 2004 09:28 AM
carlyj is currently offline Click here to Send carlyj a Private Message Find more posts by carlyj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carlyj

Um completely unrelated topic, does ne1 know where 2 book tickets 2 the premiere of pirates of the caribbean 2,

Old Post Apr 25th, 2004 09:32 AM
carlyj is currently offline Click here to Send carlyj a Private Message Find more posts by carlyj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacksBabe777
Jacks Babe!

not a clue. and they don't know where it's gonna be yet. AND Johnny did sign on to do the third one about a week ago but up till THEN he didn't sign on. smile

**I Love Johnny Depp. love**

Old Post Apr 25th, 2004 03:48 PM
JacksBabe777 is currently offline Click here to Send JacksBabe777 a Private Message Find more posts by JacksBabe777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SimoneDepp
But why's the rum gone?

i like them both....mie don't care. Johnny is in yhe movie...
hang the titel..

love JOHNNY D KICKS A$$ love

love Als Daniel Radcliffe en Johnny Depp niet lekker zijn dan zou ik niet weten wie wel. love

Old Post Apr 25th, 2004 06:56 PM
SimoneDepp is currently offline Click here to Send SimoneDepp a Private Message Find more posts by SimoneDepp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

Aye I agree

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Apr 26th, 2004 08:51 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SimoneDepp
But why's the rum gone?

haha....

love Als Daniel Radcliffe en Johnny Depp niet lekker zijn dan zou ik niet weten wie wel. love

Old Post Apr 26th, 2004 05:04 PM
SimoneDepp is currently offline Click here to Send SimoneDepp a Private Message Find more posts by SimoneDepp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsychoFreeak

"legend of devil's throat" is a fackie!!!
"treasures of the lost abyss" is the real name

Old Post Apr 27th, 2004 11:16 AM
PsychoFreeak is currently offline Click here to Send PsychoFreeak a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoFreeak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SimoneDepp
But why's the rum gone?

yes but which one do you like?

Old Post Apr 27th, 2004 05:38 PM