KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » POTC 3 Released in 2007!

POTC 3 Released in 2007!
Started by: JohnnyLove19

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JohnnyLove19
Depp/Manilow Maniac

Smile POTC 3 Released in 2007!

POTC is expected to be released in theaters in 2007 i got it from the disney website, can't remember it sorry. So there is going to be a third one...interesting...I trust that both will be good, but I hope everyone returns for the third. I heard that Johnny Depp may not do the third one because he doesn't want to be a blockbuster star, by the way I like Johnny more mainstream, it means more Johnny on the TV!!!! big grin

Old Post Mar 13th, 2004 01:54 AM
JohnnyLove19 is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyLove19 a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyLove19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ace Face 0

He already signed up for the third one didn't he? Ok everyone must see Secret Window it really isn't that scary and will leave you talking about screwdrivers for a while I don't want to tell you the story so I'll be shuting up now.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2004 03:10 AM
ace Face 0 is currently offline Click here to Send ace Face 0 a Private Message Find more posts by ace Face 0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SexyCheerleader
Hello

Thats not fair I'm going to be 17 by the time the 3rd movie will come out Im going to go see the secret window tommorow Saturday 13

Old Post Mar 13th, 2004 04:12 AM
SexyCheerleader is currently offline Click here to Send SexyCheerleader a Private Message Find more posts by SexyCheerleader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ilvorlandobloom

hehe, i'll be 17 this year!big grin im older than u! in 2007, i'll be um 20? omg im gonna be 20 when POTC 3 comes out! thats crazy! will i still be interested in it? i better be!
oh, i wanted to see 'secret window' today but i saw 'hildago' instead... i'll prolly see it 2morrow or sunday... big grin that movie looks good...so its not that scary? aw, pity..
i wonder what potc3 will be about? heck i wonder what the 2nd will be about... hopefully lots of Will, and of course Jack happy

Old Post Mar 13th, 2004 09:02 AM
ilvorlandobloom is currently offline Click here to Send ilvorlandobloom a Private Message Find more posts by ilvorlandobloom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H.I.M
HER INFERNAL MAJESTY

ACTUALLY, IT'S RELEASED IN 2005 smokin' rock beer evil face

Again the burden of losing rests upon my shoulders, And it’s weight seems unbearable. Your tomb is where your heart is, I should have told him, But within me hid a secret so terrible. To cry is to know that you’re alive, and my river of tears won’t run dry. I never wanted to fool you, no, but a cold heart is a dead heart, And it feels like I’ve been buried alive by love

don’t know if I will, but until I can find me, a girl who would stay and won’t play games behind me, I’ll be what I am, Solitary Man.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2004 12:13 PM
H.I.M is currently offline Click here to Send H.I.M a Private Message Find more posts by H.I.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jack's dudess

er.no....that's potc 2 your thinkin about...

When come back bring pie!

pirate!

Old Post Mar 13th, 2004 01:40 PM
jack's dudess is currently offline Click here to Send jack's dudess a Private Message Find more posts by jack's dudess Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Miss_bishie
Guilty and Lonly

oh no. I hope jhonny/jack is in the third. Jhonny never cared about being famouse or not. He should still feel that way and he should go for roles becuse he loves them. That was his old view and now dare i say it... he is becoming a poser.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2004 03:09 PM
Miss_bishie is currently offline Click here to Send Miss_bishie a Private Message Find more posts by Miss_bishie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SexyCheerleader
Hello

What??

You are going to be 17 this year wow you are older thatn me I'm going to be 14 this year. sad smile big grin
quote:
Thats not fair

quote:
This sucks

Attachment: 2.jpg
This has been downloaded 53 time(s).

Old Post Mar 13th, 2004 05:33 PM
SexyCheerleader is currently offline Click here to Send SexyCheerleader a Private Message Find more posts by SexyCheerleader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InViSiblE69JPL
Niclaiel

uh...NO...johnny is not a poser-u cant even spell his name rite! yay i cant wait till potc 2 and 3 Happy Dance yea i think johnny did sign up for all 3 anyway-ooooooo i saw secret window yesterday-the day it came out-it was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
o awesome!!!! and johnny waz soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hott! i felt bad for mort though, about his wife-how could u cheat on a man like him????? o well-i wanna c it again and again, god hes so hott eek!

*~*Clay Aiken is NOT gay! he is REALLY SEXY*~*Jon Lewis is my AI!*~*Orlando Bloom is REALLY HOTT*~*I LOVE JOHNNY DEPP*~*POTC ROX*~*I LOVE LOTR*~*PETER PAN IS AWESOME*~*I DO BELIVE IN FARIES I DO I DO-pp*~*EVEN THE SMALEST PERSON CAN CHANGE THE COURSE OF THE WORLD-lotr*~*WHATEVER HAPPENS IN LIFE IS FINE, JUST TRUST IN THAT-orlando bloom*~*LIFE'S PRETTY GOOD, AND WHY WOULDNT IT BE? IM A PIRATE AFTER ALL-johnny depp*~*SAVVY?-potc*~*

Old Post Mar 13th, 2004 07:38 PM
InViSiblE69JPL is currently offline Click here to Send InViSiblE69JPL a Private Message Find more posts by InViSiblE69JPL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Miss_bishie
Guilty and Lonly

::glares and scoffs::

::murmers under breath:: *insult insult* i saw secret window too.... words and such *insult insult*

Old Post Mar 13th, 2004 09:37 PM
Miss_bishie is currently offline Click here to Send Miss_bishie a Private Message Find more posts by Miss_bishie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eclipse
Dark Eclipse

OMG I soo hope theres going to be a POTC 3!!! I'll be like 17 when it comes out or something like that....

Korri, LeatherFace12,Citadel,Dregh, Mr.Toga, Storm,loveLinkilicious, Clovie, Chelsea23, ILuvPippin, and Stiill Finding More Names!!!

Watch as I steal the moon from the Sky
Mafia B!tch 2!!!

Old Post Mar 13th, 2004 09:42 PM
Eclipse is currently offline Click here to Send Eclipse a Private Message Find more posts by Eclipse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CookiesnCream

sh*t i'm goin to be 19!!! AAAHHH!
well i was watchin entertainment tonight or i think it was access hollywood? well i was watchin one of them and they were interviewing jerry bruckheimer and he said that they're gonna be filming POTC 2 & 3 TOGETHER just like what peter did in lord of the rings...that's gonna take too long and i can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Mar 13th, 2004 11:35 PM
CookiesnCream is currently offline Click here to Send CookiesnCream a Private Message Find more posts by CookiesnCream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SexyCheerleader
Hello

I think its bad when you spell Johnny Depp wrong

Old Post Mar 14th, 2004 12:55 AM
SexyCheerleader
Hello

No not really never mind dont take it as an insult

Old Post Mar 14th, 2004 12:56 AM
Nobody'sGirl
I am so Confused...

wow. if thats true about 2007 then i'll be 17 or 18, depending on what month it comes out. i can't wait that long. i dunno if ill even like POC then!! what if i dont? what if, by that time, DVDs are like obsolete and we've forgotten all our old movies and have created like 3D movies and POC has been utterly dejected and forgetten and people have foud out how to create perfect, fake actors and actors are no longer needed and people are worshipping fake actors thinking theyre real...

ok i will stop now before i get too carried away. sorry about all that.

"Despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage"
--Smashing Pumpkins

Old Post Mar 14th, 2004 02:16 AM
Nobody'sGirl is currently offline Click here to Send Nobody'sGirl a Private Message Find more posts by Nobody'sGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Miss_bishie
Guilty and Lonly

its not my fault.. well actually it is.. ok im sorry just when i just heard of him back in the day i spelt it wrong then i tried hard not to do it but it was a habbit.. it never botherd someone before but for now on ill try hard to spell it wright

Old Post Mar 14th, 2004 03:15 AM
Nobody'sGirl
I am so Confused...

lol. maybe u should start off with the word "wright" (as u wrote it)or "right" (as it was supposed to be spelled)

no i'm just kidding. spell "right/wright" however the hell u want. i dont care. i was just ummm making a very very lame attempt to amuse myself. he he i like to amuse myself. sorry.

"Despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage"
--Smashing Pumpkins

Old Post Mar 14th, 2004 03:47 AM
Nobody'sGirl is currently offline Click here to Send Nobody'sGirl a Private Message Find more posts by Nobody'sGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacksBabe777
Jacks Babe!

I saw secret windwo and i didn't like it that much YEA HE WAS SOOOOOOO FREAKIN HOT!!!! and i like it don't get me wrong but Pirates was WAY better. and i really hope he'll do the third one. that would be awsome. I know he's doin the 2nd one. i think we all know that by now...

**I Love Johnny Depp. love**

Old Post Mar 14th, 2004 06:37 PM
JacksBabe777 is currently offline Click here to Send JacksBabe777 a Private Message Find more posts by JacksBabe777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Miss_bishie
Guilty and Lonly

oh and johnny (^_^) isnt a pozer sorry but maybe he is just being hyprocritical

i meen his hole "i dont care what the world thinks of me" attitude is one of the reasons why i love him but now he cares if people think of him as a "block buster star"

i think that is kinda hypricritical..

Old Post Mar 14th, 2004 07:01 PM
aniron

grr secret window isn't out here yet.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2004 07:37 PM
aniron is currently offline Click here to Send aniron a Private Message Find more posts by aniron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote