KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Words?

Words?
Started by: Eclipse

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Eclipse
Dark Eclipse

Words?

OK at the end of the movie Johnny is Captain of the Black Pearl right...well you know how he starts humming he says something and then DRINK UP MEHEARTY'S YO HO!!!! What is the something? It sounds like....
And Really Bad Eggs Drink Up MeHearty's YO Ho!!!

Am I right?

Korri, LeatherFace12,Citadel,Dregh, Mr.Toga, Storm,loveLinkilicious, Clovie, Chelsea23, ILuvPippin, and Stiill Finding More Names!!!

Watch as I steal the moon from the Sky
Mafia B!tch 2!!!

Old Post Mar 13th, 2004 09:47 PM
Eclipse is currently offline Click here to Send Eclipse a Private Message Find more posts by Eclipse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eclipse
Dark Eclipse

Come on Ppl I need help!!!!

Korri, LeatherFace12,Citadel,Dregh, Mr.Toga, Storm,loveLinkilicious, Clovie, Chelsea23, ILuvPippin, and Stiill Finding More Names!!!

Mafia B!tch 2!!!

Old Post Mar 13th, 2004 09:52 PM
Eclipse is currently offline Click here to Send Eclipse a Private Message Find more posts by Eclipse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eclipse
Dark Eclipse

Ppl Help Me!!!

Mafia B!tch 2!!!

Old Post Mar 13th, 2004 10:42 PM
ace Face 0

yes you are right he says:
*hums* and really bad eggs...drink up me 'earties yo ho

Old Post Mar 14th, 2004 01:37 AM
ace Face 0 is currently offline Click here to Send ace Face 0 a Private Message Find more posts by ace Face 0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SexyCheerleader
Hello

Yes he does it even says it on my signiture I can sing this song in french sounds cool in English better

Old Post Mar 14th, 2004 01:56 AM
SexyCheerleader is currently offline Click here to Send SexyCheerleader a Private Message Find more posts by SexyCheerleader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nobody'sGirl
I am so Confused...

yeah i LUV the ending. he's singing the song that elizabeth is singing at the begining. personally, i thot that was clever - end it the way it begins. i like little repetative things like that. not like over and over and over again, but just, u kno, two or three times (i think it was three times in POC) just to tie things all nicely together. i thot that was cool.

"Despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage"
--Smashing Pumpkins

Old Post Mar 14th, 2004 02:06 AM
Nobody'sGirl is currently offline Click here to Send Nobody'sGirl a Private Message Find more posts by Nobody'sGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Miss_bishie
Guilty and Lonly

ya it was so cool!!!!! the writers have such talent..

Old Post Mar 14th, 2004 03:13 AM
Miss_bishie is currently offline Click here to Send Miss_bishie a Private Message Find more posts by Miss_bishie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nobody'sGirl
I am so Confused...

i kno they do. they came up with some of the cleverest (or is it "most clever"?) lines. like...ummm...of course, now's a great time for a mental block. i'll think of like 10 good examples as soon as i go to bed, just wait! i hate when that happens. well, u kno what i'm talking about. mainly, jack's lines. and the pirate song thingie at the beginning and the end.

--Smashing Pumpkins

Old Post Mar 14th, 2004 03:50 AM
Nobody'sGirl is currently offline Click here to Send Nobody'sGirl a Private Message Find more posts by Nobody'sGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KMC
Eternal Respect to BC

Small piece of info- Johnny improvised alot of his lines. One of them being "Now, bring me that horizon..." and more which i cant be bothered to type.

Kate xx

Old Post Mar 14th, 2004 09:58 AM
KMC is currently offline Click here to Send KMC a Private Message Find more posts by KMC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacksBabe777
Jacks Babe!

All the Eunich lines were his... I'm proud of that man.... he's a great talented, (HOT) guy... and there were a LOT inprovised and i'm like you jjoutlaw3 i'll think of a bunch later on but non right now....

**I Love Johnny Depp. love**

Old Post Mar 14th, 2004 06:48 PM
JacksBabe777 is currently offline Click here to Send JacksBabe777 a Private Message Find more posts by JacksBabe777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Miss_bishie
Guilty and Lonly

I know that johnny wrote the horizon line, the eunchs (i think thats how u spell it ~_~;wink, the unle and aunt thing, he hadded fancy to do, and he did abunch of other things

question who is strumpet ~_~;;

Old Post Mar 14th, 2004 06:58 PM
Miss_bishie is currently offline Click here to Send Miss_bishie a Private Message Find more posts by Miss_bishie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nobody'sGirl
I am so Confused...

yeah i kno he's awesome! the script would have been so much duller if he hadn't added little things here and there. and, of course, they movie wouldn't have existed without him!

--Smashing Pumpkins

Old Post Mar 15th, 2004 12:27 AM
Eclipse
Dark Eclipse

Thanx for telling me the words guys!!!

Mafia B!tch 2!!!

Old Post Mar 15th, 2004 12:30 AM
Nobody'sGirl
I am so Confused...

what's with the tomatoes? theyre very original. lol

--Smashing Pumpkins

Old Post Mar 15th, 2004 01:51 AM
Eclipse
Dark Eclipse

Ya i luv Tomatoes...Not the taste but the word.......I still luv Orlando though my avy is Orlando!!!

Mafia B!tch 2!!!

Old Post Mar 15th, 2004 12:50 PM
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

well, as your question's been answered sweetie... closing... wink

Old Post Mar 15th, 2004 02:05 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote