KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Random POC

Random POC
Started by: Nobody'sGirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nobody'sGirl
I am so Confused...

Random POC

i hope this is "legal" in KMC. ok i was just thinking we could sorta talk about random stuff relating to pirates of the caribbean. cause every other topic has a thing we're supposed to be talking about and we're not allowed to stay too far, i was thinking this could be sorta random. lets try it, ok? great.
eek!

"Despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage"
--Smashing Pumpkins

Old Post Mar 16th, 2004 10:24 PM
Nobody'sGirl is currently offline Click here to Send Nobody'sGirl a Private Message Find more posts by Nobody'sGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eclipse
Dark Eclipse

What do you want to talk about?

Korri, LeatherFace12,Citadel,Dregh, Mr.Toga, Storm,loveLinkilicious, Clovie, Chelsea23, ILuvPippin, and Stiill Finding More Names!!!

Watch as I steal the moon from the Sky
Mafia B!tch 2!!!

Old Post Mar 16th, 2004 10:27 PM
Eclipse is currently offline Click here to Send Eclipse a Private Message Find more posts by Eclipse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nobody'sGirl
I am so Confused...

umm i dunno. hmmm. how about....the boat. when will and jack are in the boat underwater, how are they staying on the bottom? people don't exactly float, but they don't sink like that either. they can't walk on the bottom without weights. and a boat is not weight. it's wood. wood floats. esp. a wooden boat full of air. so how are they staying down???

sorry. i'm a little obsessive about this. sorry if u've heard me gabbing about this before. embarrasment sad it just really confuses me. one eye no no expression What the f**k? bunny

--Smashing Pumpkins

Old Post Mar 17th, 2004 02:47 AM
Nobody'sGirl is currently offline Click here to Send Nobody'sGirl a Private Message Find more posts by Nobody'sGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

This is legal and acceptable! big grin

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Mar 17th, 2004 04:28 PM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nobody'sGirl
I am so Confused...

great! thanx!

--Smashing Pumpkins

Old Post Mar 21st, 2004 03:29 AM
ace Face 0

well we did some science experiment with stuff like that it like is weird and it works but they were pulling down on the boat and the water pressure was making it sink I think?

Old Post Mar 21st, 2004 03:33 AM
ace Face 0 is currently offline Click here to Send ace Face 0 a Private Message Find more posts by ace Face 0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nobody'sGirl
I am so Confused...

i dunno. it was confusing for me. o an another thing, when they we're climbing up the dauntless, they're completely dry! i found that funny. sorry.

--Smashing Pumpkins

Old Post Mar 21st, 2004 03:50 AM
ace Face 0

yea I guess its those Caribbean winds

Old Post Mar 21st, 2004 03:58 AM
ace Face 0 is currently offline Click here to Send ace Face 0 a Private Message Find more posts by ace Face 0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nobody'sGirl
I am so Confused...

lol. yeah. theres a few things i didnt understand in the movie but it was still great!

--Smashing Pumpkins

Old Post Mar 21st, 2004 04:07 AM
Nobody'sGirl
I am so Confused...

hey cool i found this!!! i was wonderin what happened to it!!!

--Smashing Pumpkins

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2004 05:56 PM
Captain's Wench
Queen of da swashbucklers

found what??

www.myspace.com/ilovechristofer

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 05:41 AM
Captain's Wench is currently offline Click here to Send Captain's Wench a Private Message Find more posts by Captain's Wench Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PeAcHeSdApIrAtE
[({:.:*StAr2B*:.:})]

I cant thnk up good ship names for my stories, but they need to be new... any ideas?

0oOo0:.:*A pIrAtEs LiFe 4 Me*:.:0oOo0

Old Post Jun 24th, 2004 02:26 AM
PeAcHeSdApIrAtE is currently offline Click here to Send PeAcHeSdApIrAtE a Private Message Find more posts by PeAcHeSdApIrAtE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsychoFreeak

the boat under the sea when jack and will r walking....thats not humanly possible!!!!!!!! the boat would make u float straight back up!!!!!!!! LOL
but hey.....americans!!!! LOL JK

Old Post Jun 24th, 2004 02:49 AM
PsychoFreeak is currently offline Click here to Send PsychoFreeak a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoFreeak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nobody'sGirl
I am so Confused...

lol!!! i was wondering the same thing... that was all that's been posted in this thread, lol!!!! i decided to just let it go...hollywood isn't always realistic...nor are americans for that matter...or anyone...lol

--Smashing Pumpkins

Old Post Jun 24th, 2004 03:22 AM
PeAcHeSdApIrAtE
[({:.:*StAr2B*:.:})]

wht abotu Americans....?

0oOo0:.:*A pIrAtEs LiFe 4 Me*:.:0oOo0

Old Post Jun 25th, 2004 01:05 AM
PeAcHeSdApIrAtE is currently offline Click here to Send PeAcHeSdApIrAtE a Private Message Find more posts by PeAcHeSdApIrAtE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsychoFreeak

lol......ah well......in hollywood......anything is posible!

Old Post Jun 25th, 2004 01:10 AM
PsychoFreeak is currently offline Click here to Send PsychoFreeak a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoFreeak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nobody'sGirl
I am so Confused...

ahhhh.....i luv this song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! forgot what i was gonna say....i'm sick of thinking anything...maroon 5....how long has it been since someone u let in has given what i gave to you....

--Smashing Pumpkins

Old Post Jun 25th, 2004 02:42 AM
asdfasdfg
Yea Johnny!!

yea potc!!!

Yeah, it is possible for the boat thing! but you know what isn't possible? earlier in the movie, barbossa says he can't feel the warmth of a woman's flesh. but then near the end, he asks elizabeth to take off her dress and she throws it to him, and he feels it and says it's warm. HE WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO FEEL IT!!! AHHH!!! there are more things like that but i just thought i would share that one. Ahhh! i love johnny!!!

Old Post Jun 29th, 2004 08:12 AM
asdfasdfg is currently offline Click here to Send asdfasdfg a Private Message Find more posts by asdfasdfg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nobody'sGirl
I am so Confused...

yeah i gotta agree with u on that...on both things actually...but the barbossa thing, i noticed that too!!!! some things in that movie didn't make sense...but i don't care all that much cause the rest of it is so damn good...and i can't type so i'm jus gunna give up...

--Smashing Pumpkins

Old Post Jun 30th, 2004 02:33 AM
PsychoFreeak

sry i'm not in a reading mood so i'll real ALL that l8er'z!!!! LOL

Old Post Jun 30th, 2004 09:21 AM