KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Do you think....

Do you think....
Started by: sparrowsbabe

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
sparrowsbabe
Bugger

Do you think....

Do u think that every one would still be obsessed with johnny depp if he hadn't hav been in potc?

i mean.... i love him and all... but if he hadn't hav been jack i would hav never hav looked at him twice!

Attachment: depp07.jpg
This has been downloaded 66 time(s).

Old Post Mar 29th, 2004 04:44 PM
sparrowsbabe is currently offline Click here to Send sparrowsbabe a Private Message Find more posts by sparrowsbabe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sparrowsbabe
Bugger

do u think orlando is better as will or legolas?

Old Post Mar 29th, 2004 04:45 PM
sparrowsbabe is currently offline Click here to Send sparrowsbabe a Private Message Find more posts by sparrowsbabe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KMC
Eternal Respect to BC

No, i dont think he would be- sad but true!
I prefer Will...Legolas was too pretty.

Kate xx

Old Post Mar 29th, 2004 05:17 PM
KMC is currently offline Click here to Send KMC a Private Message Find more posts by KMC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ace Face 0

I didnt know Johnny existed until POTC I hate myslef for that *goes to cry*

Old Post Mar 29th, 2004 11:59 PM
ace Face 0 is currently offline Click here to Send ace Face 0 a Private Message Find more posts by ace Face 0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

Arrgh I did I did. I had seen. Nightmare on Elm street. I was told it was scary so igot it out. It was his first movie and didnt even relize it was him. LOL I love him soooooo much though

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Mar 30th, 2004 06:15 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sparrowsbabe
Bugger

i saw that last night,ive seen it be4 but never noticed him in it. how old was he?

Old Post Mar 31st, 2004 06:40 PM
KMC
Eternal Respect to BC

Dunno his age but i think its from '87. Just a guess.

Kate xx

Old Post Apr 1st, 2004 05:48 PM
KMC is currently offline Click here to Send KMC a Private Message Find more posts by KMC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RebelPhoenix
I work in mysterious ways

I think JD has always been a favourite of older people who've seen his older movies, especially because he's always been known as the actor who picks the unconventional and dark character. I remember when it was first rumoured that he was going to be in POTC and I know a lot of people were really excited in the metal community. However, that's not always the case because I was never a massive fan of his even though I admired his work but my younger sister's fave film is Edward Scissorhands and she's only 16 but she loved it since she was like 12/13 so it really depends on the individual case. In general I think it's safe to say that he was very famous before POTC but just more known to a different target audience now then he was before.

Official Gryffindor Lawyer

Old Post Apr 1st, 2004 06:36 PM
RebelPhoenix is currently offline Click here to Send RebelPhoenix a Private Message Find more posts by RebelPhoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sparrowsbabe
Bugger

yeh,i aggree, was this site hacked earlier? i came on it while at school and it said in the background 'site hacked' it also said where it says killer movies community forums at the top, it said owned by neo,kinda painted over it in red weird writing. sany1 notice that?

Old Post Apr 1st, 2004 08:01 PM
JacksBabe777
Jacks Babe!

I did. that was weird... And i saw edward Scissorhands when i was 7 and i was scarred of him embarrasment then i saw Pirates and i was like OMG.... THATS THE DUDE IN EDWARD SCISSORHANDS. and i hate myself. It's ammbarassing telling people this cuz i'm like this HUGE fan and i've only known about him since last October!

**I Love Johnny Depp. love**

Old Post Apr 1st, 2004 08:17 PM
JacksBabe777 is currently offline Click here to Send JacksBabe777 a Private Message Find more posts by JacksBabe777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sparrowsbabe
Bugger

me2,lol

Old Post Apr 1st, 2004 09:08 PM
JacksBabe777
Jacks Babe!

lol. thats tidy! big grin does anyone else here say that. "thats tidy" me and my friends ALWAYS say it. it's a habit!

**I Love Johnny Depp. love**

Old Post Apr 1st, 2004 09:56 PM
JacksBabe777 is currently offline Click here to Send JacksBabe777 a Private Message Find more posts by JacksBabe777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

quote:
Originally posted by sparrowsbabe
i saw that last night,ive seen it be4 but never noticed him in it. how old was he?

He was 19 and It was his first movie. I didnt relize it was him either until i read it online

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Apr 1st, 2004 11:14 PM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sparrowsbabe
Bugger

19 ooh,i thought he was 20, well...close enough

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2004 07:42 PM
SimoneDepp
But why's the rum gone?

i know johnny earlier but i was not a fan of him.
now its different. now i'm a big fan of johnny d....
i have seen EDWARD SCISSORHANDS. and in nick of time, from hell, chocolat, blow, once upon a time in mexico and ofcourse potc!!
aha argh...

love JOHNNY D KICKS A$$ love

love Als Daniel Radcliffe en Johnny Depp niet lekker zijn dan zou ik niet weten wie wel. love

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 08:58 PM
SimoneDepp is currently offline Click here to Send SimoneDepp a Private Message Find more posts by SimoneDepp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stormcloud
pirate's cat

I knew about Johnny before potc, but i didn't really pay much attention. . . i didn't really care about actors anyway, just the movies. I still mostly dont, but i have favorite actors (namely johnny). But i would have noticed him eventually anyway, my mom has been a really big fan. maybe it is heriditary. . .?

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 01:24 AM
Stormcloud is currently offline Click here to Send Stormcloud a Private Message Find more posts by Stormcloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacksGirl4ever_

Well I know one hing I am a total! Fan watch more of his movies you cvan see his diversity

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 02:57 AM
JacksGirl4ever_ is currently offline Click here to Send JacksGirl4ever_ a Private Message Find more posts by JacksGirl4ever_ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SimoneDepp
But why's the rum gone?

oh yeah....i know what you mean love..

byebig grin

love Als Daniel Radcliffe en Johnny Depp niet lekker zijn dan zou ik niet weten wie wel. love

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 09:01 AM
SimoneDepp is currently offline Click here to Send SimoneDepp a Private Message Find more posts by SimoneDepp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

Ive seen about 7 or 8 of his movies I think hmmm

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 07:56 AM
SimoneDepp
But why's the rum gone?

it seems to me, that we all obsessed of johnnybig grin
or have i wrong.
big grinbig grinbye lovebig grinbig grin

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 10:09 AM