KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » pirates of the caribbean script!

pirates of the caribbean script!
Started by: rebh

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
rebh

pirates of the caribbean script!

me & my mates might do a spoof version of POTC over the summer holidays for our media studies course! for a bit of fun, and also to get more experence of shooting a short film.
We were just wondering what scenes would you cut out? (without losing the basic storyline), because obviously wecan't shoot the whole thing lol!

thank you
Rebecca
XxX

Old Post Mar 30th, 2004 08:09 PM
rebh is currently offline Click here to Send rebh a Private Message Find more posts by rebh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eclipse
Dark Eclipse

Umm...None!

Korri, LeatherFace12,Citadel,Dregh, Mr.Toga, Storm,loveLinkilicious, Clovie, Chelsea23, ILuvPippin, and Stiill Finding More Names!!!

Watch as I steal the moon from the Sky
Mafia B!tch 2!!!

Old Post Mar 30th, 2004 08:12 PM
Eclipse is currently offline Click here to Send Eclipse a Private Message Find more posts by Eclipse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ace Face 0

Hmmmmmmmmmmm I thought of a few but then I realized they are important...do you have the script? If you dont I do and Ill send it to you then we can discus (sp) what you can take out...Im doing a science project film thingy over spring break and I want to do a musical thing my friend found and tape it Ill send that to anyone who wants it its extreamly funny not the tape but the script for the musical...my email Mkitten1066 at aol (were not aloud to put urls thats not a url) email me if you want it...again its extreamly funny...I write too much

Old Post Mar 31st, 2004 12:20 AM
ace Face 0 is currently offline Click here to Send ace Face 0 a Private Message Find more posts by ace Face 0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

LOL That play was extreamly funny. You sent it too me and I couldnt read it all cause it was just soo funny. LOL

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Mar 31st, 2004 05:56 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fuct_up_kid
Trash Flavoured Trash

can u send it to me???

I hate to break this to you, but being a coward is not a legitimate career

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2004 05:11 PM
fuct_up_kid is currently offline Click here to Send fuct_up_kid a Private Message Find more posts by fuct_up_kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ace Face 0

the funny musical thingy? Im asuming thats what you mean so Ill send it anyway

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2004 10:15 PM
ace Face 0 is currently offline Click here to Send ace Face 0 a Private Message Find more posts by ace Face 0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

Aye funny musical thingy

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2004 12:51 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ace Face 0

Wait I can prolly put it on here well not here but a new thread but then people will be like this hasta go in the fanfic section bla bla bla bla

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2004 06:21 PM
«§hõnknêss»

Yeah youve got a point

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 10:22 AM
SimoneDepp
But why's the rum gone?

it's difficult to say, but it seems to me, a movie as that would be coolbig grin
but i don't know wich thing you cut out.
i'm not so good in that sort of things.

love JOHNNY D KICKS A$$ love

love Als Daniel Radcliffe en Johnny Depp niet lekker zijn dan zou ik niet weten wie wel. love

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 02:58 PM
SimoneDepp is currently offline Click here to Send SimoneDepp a Private Message Find more posts by SimoneDepp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

Ok you confused me

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 03:09 AM
PsychoFreeak

apg.........u'r alwayse confused!!!

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 11:28 AM
PsychoFreeak is currently offline Click here to Send PsychoFreeak a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoFreeak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SimoneDepp
But why's the rum gone?

me?? me??? am i confusing you??

love Als Daniel Radcliffe en Johnny Depp niet lekker zijn dan zou ik niet weten wie wel. love

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 05:46 PM
SimoneDepp is currently offline Click here to Send SimoneDepp a Private Message Find more posts by SimoneDepp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

Yes Yes Your conusing me and no JDG im not always confused

Old Post Apr 18th, 2004 03:46 AM
SimoneDepp
But why's the rum gone?

hmm....

Old Post Apr 26th, 2004 06:23 PM
«§hõnknêss»

OK this is boring

Old Post Apr 29th, 2004 05:08 AM
SimoneDepp
But why's the rum gone?

yes it is...

Old Post Apr 29th, 2004 10:05 AM
SimoneDepp
But why's the rum gone?

glowy

Old Post Apr 29th, 2004 10:05 AM
«§hõnknêss»

[glow-purple] Yes glowy[/glow]

Old Post Apr 29th, 2004 11:05 AM
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

Re: pirates of the caribbean script!

quote:
Originally posted by rebh
me & my mates might do a spoof version of POTC over the summer holidays for our media studies course! for a bit of fun, and also to get more experence of shooting a short film.
We were just wondering what scenes would you cut out? (without losing the basic storyline), because obviously wecan't shoot the whole thing lol!

thank you
Rebecca
XxX

Sounds cool........how many people would be participating?

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Apr 29th, 2004 05:56 PM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote