KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Premiere. Who went??

Premiere. Who went??
Started by: JacksBabe777

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JacksBabe777
Jacks Babe!

Question Premiere. Who went??

Who went and who is planning on going to the second one...?! I'm planning on it eek! . I never went to the first one cuz i didn't want to.... plain and simple... But who did and who does??? I am SO excited.... It'll be AWSOME!!

**I Love Johnny Depp. love**

Old Post Mar 31st, 2004 09:14 PM
JacksBabe777 is currently offline Click here to Send JacksBabe777 a Private Message Find more posts by JacksBabe777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eclipse
Dark Eclipse

*Cries*

Korri, LeatherFace12,Citadel,Dregh, Mr.Toga, Storm,loveLinkilicious, Clovie, Chelsea23, ILuvPippin, and Stiill Finding More Names!!!

Watch as I steal the moon from the Sky
Mafia B!tch 2!!!

Old Post Mar 31st, 2004 09:15 PM
Eclipse is currently offline Click here to Send Eclipse a Private Message Find more posts by Eclipse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacksBabe777
Jacks Babe!

Why are you crying!!!!!!! sad no don't do that.... whats the matter!?

Old Post Mar 31st, 2004 09:22 PM
JacksBabe777 is currently offline Click here to Send JacksBabe777 a Private Message Find more posts by JacksBabe777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CookiesnCream

i want to go!!! where is it going to be at?

Old Post Mar 31st, 2004 11:50 PM
CookiesnCream is currently offline Click here to Send CookiesnCream a Private Message Find more posts by CookiesnCream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacksBabe777
Jacks Babe!

I have no Idea. probably disney world where the last one was. Thats what i'm thinkin. My mom already said i could go... I'm excited. and on the first Pirates DVD they got somethin about the premiere and when i watch it i get all nervous cuz i don't know what i'd do....big grin i'd probably screem eek!

Old Post Mar 31st, 2004 11:53 PM
JacksBabe777
Jacks Babe!

Does ANYONE know where they'll have it. I don't think that the people MAKING the movie even know where it's gonna be!

Old Post Apr 1st, 2004 09:55 PM
Miss_bishie
Guilty and Lonly

well of course they dont know where it is yet..
they still havent wrote it ^_^;; they have to have priorties..
probly disney though..
on the second disk on the premire thing i cry everytime i watch it... i wish i was there.. and i envy that *bleep* girl that got johnny's auto..
::sigh::
um right... not gonna make the second one though..

Old Post Apr 1st, 2004 10:17 PM
Miss_bishie is currently offline Click here to Send Miss_bishie a Private Message Find more posts by Miss_bishie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

disney land, not world.

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Apr 1st, 2004 10:59 PM
MissesDepp?! is currently offline Click here to Send MissesDepp?! a Private Message Find more posts by MissesDepp?! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SexyCheerleader
Hello

you here misses depp

Old Post Apr 1st, 2004 11:02 PM
SexyCheerleader is currently offline Click here to Send SexyCheerleader a Private Message Find more posts by SexyCheerleader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacksBabe777
Jacks Babe!

Ooops... sorry. yea i always get mixed up in Disney LAND and WORLD!

Old Post Apr 1st, 2004 11:04 PM
OrliNElijahsGrl
A Proud Ringer

*cries* i want to go, i doubt my mom will let me go, ill beg her! I HAVE TO GO!!!! if its in disney land...then im going to beg and beg and beg to go...is disney land in florida? or is that disney world? IM SO CONFUSED

I WANNNNNAAA GO

"There are some things time cannot mend, some hurts that go too deep, that have taken hold"-Frodo
Watch Lost every Wednesday at 8pm on ABC!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Apr 1st, 2004 11:23 PM
OrliNElijahsGrl is currently offline Click here to Send OrliNElijahsGrl a Private Message Find more posts by OrliNElijahsGrl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Captain's Wench
Queen of da swashbucklers

Disneyland is in Anehiem, California big grin

I live about 5 hours from it yes

www.myspace.com/ilovechristofer

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2004 12:45 AM
Captain's Wench is currently offline Click here to Send Captain's Wench a Private Message Find more posts by Captain's Wench Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CookiesnCream

lucky!!!!

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2004 01:03 AM
CookiesnCream is currently offline Click here to Send CookiesnCream a Private Message Find more posts by CookiesnCream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CookiesnCream

my mission: get a job
save money
buy plane ticket
go to premiere
meet johnny, keira, orli and get their autographs
hug johnny
hug orlando
and take lotsa pics!!!

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2004 01:05 AM
JacksBabe777
Jacks Babe!

Tinkerbell... Would you be willing to drive to Newfoundland and pick me up... we can drive to cali and THEN we can meet (and kidnap shifty ) Johnny Depp big grinbig grinbig grinbig grin! even though my mom already said i could go. I keep forgetting that. it's like unbelievable. I live, like, SO far away but i guess she knows how much i LOVE the movie.... and Johnny!

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2004 01:13 AM
«§hõnknêss»

Aye Sounds fun. Lets go kidnap Johnny Depp LOL
*sneaks off to go kidnap him*

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2004 03:00 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Captain's Wench
Queen of da swashbucklers

Sounds like a plan.....most of the stars stay in the Disneyland Hotel @ Disneyland. and thats where my cousin works hes seen Bruce Willis (dont think i spelled that right) with his kids and a bunch of different actors.

Unfortunately he wasnt there for the premire....he was in Las Vegas sad

BUT he said if they do have the premire there hes gonna make sure he works that day. (he wants to hook up with keira stick out tongue ) Go figure!!!!!

www.myspace.com/ilovechristofer

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2004 07:42 PM
Captain's Wench is currently offline Click here to Send Captain's Wench a Private Message Find more posts by Captain's Wench Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

LOL That is sooo cool Id love to have a job like that

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2004 01:24 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacksBabe777
Jacks Babe!

Yea me too... That'd be cool. i forgot about my own thread. i'm right stupid, see?

Old Post Apr 6th, 2004 07:58 PM
SimoneDepp
But why's the rum gone?

eh may i ask you something?
i would go to the premiere...but i live 10 houres sitting in the plain from californie....
my parents said that she would fly to californie whit me...
and i don't know actually how you can meet johnny and orlando..
could someone explain me that?? really....you are fantastic!!

love JOHNNY D KICKS A$$ love

love Als Daniel Radcliffe en Johnny Depp niet lekker zijn dan zou ik niet weten wie wel. love

Old Post Apr 7th, 2004 06:32 PM
SimoneDepp is currently offline Click here to Send SimoneDepp a Private Message Find more posts by SimoneDepp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote