KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Who's your fav girl character

Whats your favorite gir character
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Elizabeth 12 80.00%
Anamaria 3 20.00%
Giselle 0 0%
Other 0 0%
Total: 15 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Who's your fav girl character
Started by: SexyCheerleader

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SexyCheerleader
Hello

Who's your fav girl character

O.k wo is your favorite girl character

Attachment: depp4.jpg.jpg
This has been downloaded 110 time(s).

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2004 03:49 AM
SexyCheerleader is currently offline Click here to Send SexyCheerleader a Private Message Find more posts by SexyCheerleader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

Arrgh none realy they all hit Jack Hmph. Well not elizabeth but she tried to and she burt all the rum.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2004 03:55 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ilvorlandobloom

i voted for Anamaria, elizabeth is so annoying... and giselle was in the movie for like 2 seconds... anamaria is cool.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2004 06:10 AM
ilvorlandobloom is currently offline Click here to Send ilvorlandobloom a Private Message Find more posts by ilvorlandobloom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ace Face 0

Haha I hate Anamaria but I hate Elizabeth more at least Anamaria tries to be cool but she can be b!tchy at times sooooo

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2004 05:04 PM
ace Face 0 is currently offline Click here to Send ace Face 0 a Private Message Find more posts by ace Face 0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

I got a good pic. Die Elizabeth die Muahahaha

Attachment: pdvd_018.jpg
This has been downloaded 90 time(s).

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2004 01:03 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassie

Am i the only one here who likes Elizabeth??

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2004 01:10 AM
Tassie is currently offline Click here to Send Tassie a Private Message Find more posts by Tassie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

I like her Its just more fun trying to kill her Muahahaha

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2004 01:12 AM
SexyCheerleader
Hello

this might be a dum one sorry guys yes i know giselle was in the movie for like 2 seconds but o well i was bored so I made this one up

Attachment: elizabethswann.gif
This has been downloaded 87 time(s).

Old Post Apr 4th, 2004 04:16 AM
SexyCheerleader is currently offline Click here to Send SexyCheerleader a Private Message Find more posts by SexyCheerleader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Babi_Gurl
sweet ass biitch

ok i knwo i may be stupid for saying this but whos giselle?

Old Post Apr 4th, 2004 04:32 AM
Babi_Gurl is currently offline Click here to Send Babi_Gurl a Private Message Find more posts by Babi_Gurl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ace Face 0

ok you know when Jacks in Tortuga the women that slap him the one with the red hair and the one with the blonde hair Giselles the one with the blonde hair who says..."who was she" thats Giselle

Old Post Apr 4th, 2004 04:49 AM
ace Face 0 is currently offline Click here to Send ace Face 0 a Private Message Find more posts by ace Face 0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Babi_Gurl
sweet ass biitch

oo i remeber thanxsmile

she wasnt in it for very long well my vote will have to go to elziabeth

Old Post Apr 4th, 2004 06:39 AM
Babi_Gurl is currently offline Click here to Send Babi_Gurl a Private Message Find more posts by Babi_Gurl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LadySlytherin
LadyBaron

no tassie ur not the only one that likes elizabeth i think she was actually quite good in the movie. her high pitched screams were a bit tweaky though but i dont really think that took away from her character, so i vote elizabeth!

it is n o t our dreams that show .[what].[we].[trully].[are]. ...it is, our c h o i c e s

S L Y T H E R I N B A R O N N E S S

Old Post Apr 4th, 2004 06:54 PM
LadySlytherin is currently offline Click here to Send LadySlytherin a Private Message Find more posts by LadySlytherin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

I like her to but as i said b4 she is more fun to illl Muahahaha. I think ive gone after about 6 characters now LOL

Old Post Apr 4th, 2004 11:16 PM
SexyCheerleader
Hello

hahaha now that was funny i think yu made a mistake yu said she was fun to ill i think yu ment she was fun to kill

Old Post Apr 5th, 2004 03:25 AM
«§hõnknêss»

yes thats what i ment

Old Post Apr 5th, 2004 08:36 AM
SexyCheerleader
Hello

ha ha *laughs histerically* i knw yu meant to say that

Old Post Apr 5th, 2004 10:30 PM
LadySlytherin
LadyBaron

lol awwwww

it is n o t our dreams that show .[what].[we].[trully].[are]. ...it is, our c h o i c e s

S L Y T H E R I N B A R O N N E S S

Old Post Apr 5th, 2004 11:06 PM
LadySlytherin is currently offline Click here to Send LadySlytherin a Private Message Find more posts by LadySlytherin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SexyCheerleader
Hello

huh what do yu mean awwwwwwww

Old Post Apr 5th, 2004 11:29 PM
SexyCheerleader
Hello

this thread sucks

Old Post Apr 5th, 2004 11:29 PM
«§hõnknêss»

Well U started it not me. Cant blame me
*takes a sip of rum*

Old Post Apr 5th, 2004 11:33 PM