KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Pirates of the Caribbean 3

Pirates of the Caribbean 3
Started by: spencerspider

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

Pirates of the Caribbean 3

So what is it going to be called and what is going to happen in it. I mean I guess Jack will be back but what do you think will happen?

Old Post Jul 9th, 2006 10:42 PM
spencerspider is currently offline Click here to Send spencerspider a Private Message Find more posts by spencerspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
truthbetold

it is called either:
uncharted waters.
at world's end
or
calypso's revenge
and it comes out may 2007
if not sooner.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 01:49 AM
truthbetold is currently offline Click here to Send truthbetold a Private Message Find more posts by truthbetold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alsendagabab

Smile

it says on most sites at worlds end
anyway they do hav to go to the end of the world smile smile big grin Happy Dance Happy Dance

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 04:22 PM
alsendagabab is currently offline Click here to Send alsendagabab a Private Message Find more posts by alsendagabab Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alsendagabab

but uncharted waters is good coz itl make ppl feel like theres gonna be a like a place thats forbidden and secret Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance laughing eek! Happy Dance

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 04:24 PM
alsendagabab is currently offline Click here to Send alsendagabab a Private Message Find more posts by alsendagabab Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shaye_Babe

WELL WE KNOW THAT IT WILL HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH A BIG OCTAPUSS OR A PLANT WHAT EVER THAT WAS AND THE STABBING OF THE HEART. NOT TO MENTION THE WEDDING THAT WE HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 10:53 PM
Shaye_Babe is currently offline Click here to Send Shaye_Babe a Private Message Find more posts by Shaye_Babe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

it was a squid i think. they just call it a beastie big grin

MapleSugar is my hero happyJoin the Raver Club! Now raver
Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 10:55 PM
jessigem is currently offline Click here to Send jessigem a Private Message Find more posts by jessigem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

It's the Kraken! eek! It's a large octopus, I thought.

But yeah, the Kraken will probably be back, unless good ole Captain Jack kills it somehow.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 11:07 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

even if he does, it still has to be in the 3rd movie, even if it only takes him 30 seconds.

Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 11:20 PM
jessigem is currently offline Click here to Send jessigem a Private Message Find more posts by jessigem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyD's_babe
Hot Pirate Girl

i'm wondering how they'll start the third one becuz the end of the second was kind of akward...

don't call me obssesed, i already know i am...
don't call me crazy, i'll just say "thank u" stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 11:26 PM
JohnnyD's_babe is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyD's_babe a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyD's_babe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

they'll probably start it at tia dalma's hut, discussing their plan of action to go sailing to the end of the earth and beyond with cap'n barbossa.

Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 11:30 PM
REXXXX
Networking

They'll start it with Barbossa finishing his apple... whistle

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 11:34 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 11:35 PM
JohnnyD's_babe
Hot Pirate Girl

i guess, but they also might start it with commador norrington giving the heart to beckett... yes

don't call me obssesed, i already know i am...
don't call me crazy, i'll just say "thank u" stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 11:49 PM
JohnnyD's_babe is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyD's_babe a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyD's_babe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

hmm...i forgot about that.

Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 11:49 PM
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

It should start with jack slashing throught the krackens belly with his sword. mMhmm.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 02:06 AM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gauze

Potc 3 will rock.

Geoffrey Rush = awesome.

It's great that Barbossa is back. But is anyone wondering how on earth he managed to be alive? After all, he was shot dead at the Isla De Muerta (or however you spell it).

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 11:13 AM
Gauze is currently offline Click here to Send Gauze a Private Message Find more posts by Gauze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

tia dalma may have brought him back

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 02:58 PM
spencerspider is currently offline Click here to Send spencerspider a Private Message Find more posts by spencerspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

that's the only way....but yeah, he was dead for a long time because at the end when the monkey stole the coin barbossa was still lying there. and it would have taken tia dalma a while to actually get to isla de muerta....so he was probably dead for a couple days sick

Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 04:49 PM
Hazardous

What is Will's destiny Tia Dalma mentioned? Maybe he does something important in the third movie other than stand around..

Old Post Jul 12th, 2006 06:11 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*-=Fat sacK=-*
S.S.S Shagadelic

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Gauze

Geoffrey Rush = awesome.

It's great that Barbossa is back. But is anyone wondering how on earth he managed to be alive? After all, he was shot dead at the Isla De Muerta (or however you spell it).

Geoffrey Rush= double awesome

I believe that since Tia Dalma was going on about resurecting Jack from the dead by going to the worlds end she or someone eles might have gone to the worlds end and resurected Barbossa. That kind of fits in with Tia Dalma's line "If you'r going to the worlds end your going to need a captain that knows those waters". See, if Barbossa was resurected at the worlds end he would know those waters since he has already been there.

Aurum potestas esthappyGold is power

Old Post Jul 12th, 2006 08:30 AM
*-=Fat sacK=-* is currently offline Click here to Send *-=Fat sacK=-* a Private Message Find more posts by *-=Fat sacK=-* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote