KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Elizabeths tan

Elizabeths tan
Started by: lady_captinjack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
lady_captinjack
johnny's lil pirate

Question Elizabeths tan

anyone totice the fact the she was tan in some parts of the movie and like pale in the other parts?

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 03:10 PM
lady_captinjack is currently offline Click here to Send lady_captinjack a Private Message Find more posts by lady_captinjack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

Lol yeh..I said that on that random stuff thread thing. Its like to start with she was pale then really brown like 2 days after she escaped then light again soon after,

Its because they don't shoot scenes in sequence I think

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 03:24 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

yeah in the last scene where she kisses Jack, she is like a crispy brown potatoe chip, seriously. she can barely move her face she is so sunburned. but thats what you gets, running around with hotties in the hot caribbean sun all day

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 04:31 PM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

She lslowly started to look more and more like her idol during the movie lol.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 04:47 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lady_captinjack
johnny's lil pirate

well i know they dont shoot the scenes in order but you can deff tell which scenes she is tan and when she is pale. its like shes pale, then tan, then pale, then pale, then bac to tan

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 06:03 PM
lady_captinjack is currently offline Click here to Send lady_captinjack a Private Message Find more posts by lady_captinjack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

She looks good with her hair.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2008 10:23 AM
VioletEyesPop08 is currently offline Click here to Send VioletEyesPop08 a Private Message Find more posts by VioletEyesPop08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Lol, sometimes it's very noticeable. I don't mean to bash Keira's looks because I think she's gorgeous, but in DMC, her face changes width too. In the wedding and jail scenes, her face looks so thin. Then when she's doing the sword fight with Pintel and Ragetti, look at her face! It's like she was stung by a bee....and she's horribly allergic. It looks swollen, which could be a result of the sun. I know in the commentary the guy playing Ragetti lost a lot of weight and T&T were worrying about him.

Yes, her hair and eyebrows get worse too, yet she goes back to fair skinned and waif-ish in time for her beach honeymoon scene. Go figure.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2008 08:05 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

I did notice her face! It looked swollen, like you said.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2008 09:35 PM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SelinaAndBruce

Yes it was that hideous spray tan. She looked ridiculous.

Selina: No darker than yours, Bruce

Old Post Feb 19th, 2008 10:43 PM
SelinaAndBruce is currently offline Click here to Send SelinaAndBruce a Private Message Find more posts by SelinaAndBruce Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Still beautiful, and I guess being out would tan you and bleach your hair a bit, but I think it was too much.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2008 11:25 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SelinaAndBruce

She looked beyond ridiculous to me. Like a oompa loompa wanna be pirate

Selina: No darker than yours, Bruce

Old Post Feb 19th, 2008 11:30 PM
SelinaAndBruce is currently offline Click here to Send SelinaAndBruce a Private Message Find more posts by SelinaAndBruce Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!! I thought it was not enough at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I believe that real tans come from the inner flesh and not the sun... You'll see when I change mypic.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2008 12:01 AM
VioletEyesPop08 is currently offline Click here to Send VioletEyesPop08 a Private Message Find more posts by VioletEyesPop08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by katelovespirate
yeah in the last scene where she kisses Jack, she is like a crispy brown potatoe chip, seriously. she can barely move her face she is so sunburned. but thats what you gets, running around with hotties in the hot caribbean sun all day

LMAO!!! laughing "Crispy brown potatoe chip" thats hilarious!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by willofthewisp
Lol, sometimes it's very noticeable. I don't mean to bash Keira's looks because I think she's gorgeous, but in DMC, her face changes width too. In the wedding and jail scenes, her face looks so thin. Then when she's doing the sword fight with Pintel and Ragetti, look at her face! It's like she was stung by a bee....and she's horribly allergic. It looks swollen, which could be a result of the sun. I know in the commentary the guy playing Ragetti lost a lot of weight and T&T were worrying about him.

Yes, her hair and eyebrows get worse too, yet she goes back to fair skinned and waif-ish in time for her beach honeymoon scene. Go figure.

OMG I know! Thats is soooo true Willo!! But you know what it has come to my attention that ppl swell with changes in Altitude or when they are near water or out of their element! I know this because I freaked when I saw the pics of when I went to Hawaii, Alaska and Mexico....they were all trips near the water and so in Pics my face looked swollen!! I was like WTF? but it's true living in the Valley of Sunny California my body is use to a certain climate, altitude and so on...so when I go somewhere im not use too...my boddy tends to retain a little water! lol

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Feb 20th, 2008 12:09 AM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's about where you swelll....

Old Post Feb 20th, 2008 03:39 AM