KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Does Jack have any idea about Barbossa? *spoilers*

Does Jack have any idea about Barbossa? *spoilers*
Started by: §talker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
General_Iroh
White Guy

Does Jack have any idea about Barbossa? *spoilers*

I noticed he actually picked up his hat in one scene erm wouldn't that have kinda told him she had gotten his body confused

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 05:39 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

he picked up ALL of barbossa's stuff that was lying on the table.

MapleSugar is my hero happyJoin the Raver Club! Now raver
Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 06:38 PM
jessigem is currently offline Click here to Send jessigem a Private Message Find more posts by jessigem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

What the ring was Barbossas?

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 06:51 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

jack totally knows. in the first film he and barbossa went off on hats a lot. Jack KNOWS what Barbossa's hat looks like. IMO. and when he picks it up, he is seriously studying it.
Unless he just think Tia is collecting dead people's things or something. LOL. But Jack is really sharp. I bet he at least has some suspicions. I mean, if Jack and Tia really go way back, he probably knows she resurrects people as a hobby, and he might even guess she will resurrect him after he jumps into the kraken.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 08:17 PM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vegaofthelyre

what??? that's barby's hat?? i'm so confused and i didn't know about this at all. ahhaha I think i need to watch the movie again..

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 09:20 PM
vegaofthelyre is currently offline Click here to Send vegaofthelyre a Private Message Find more posts by vegaofthelyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by vegaofthelyre
what??? that's barby's hat?? i'm so confused and i didn't know about this at all. ahhaha I think i need to watch the movie again..
Yeah if you notice the feather on it is cut in half

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 10:28 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
trisquitman

barbossa

I agree that Barbossa was definatly resurrected. I did not notice that the hat and rings belonged to him, although, when Barbossa walks down the stairs look closely at his teeth. They are silvery and his gums are green. Just like Tia's. But, there is no idea of telling what will happen in the third movie!

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 03:10 AM
trisquitman is currently offline Click here to Send trisquitman a Private Message Find more posts by trisquitman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Does anyone know if only the monkey notices the boots? I thought it was Barbosa's body the second I saw them, but did Jack see those?

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 03:16 AM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote