KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » The title is At World's End! Seriously...

The title is At World's End! Seriously...
Started by: evilm0nki3

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

The title is At World's End! Seriously...

Found this on ohjohnny.net-

From Slothtour: POTC3 is subtitled At World's End. Director Gore Verbinski says so himself in a recent interview. ("I hope that you feel like there was an era and that era came to an end and there was a reason why," said Verbinski of the trilogy. "It's nice to make a pirate movie, expand that movie and then almost do the postmodern version of that pirate movie in a trilogy. That's what I like about At World's End, because not only do we have to go to the end of the world, but there's also a double meaning because of what happened there. You'll see.")

and a pirates 3 picture-

www.ohjohnny.net/potc2/potc3010.jpg

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 03:25 PM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

OOOOhhhh. double meaning... so like, they are going to the world's end, and the world as they know it might end. clever. smile

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 03:27 PM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zeeco

Me ball likey like - lol weak ass joke. Yeah that sounds cool!

Old Post Aug 8th, 2006 03:29 PM
zeeco is currently offline Click here to Send zeeco a Private Message Find more posts by zeeco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
random21

i have a magazine thats all about pirates of the caribbean and it says something like word got out from a disney store employee in england that they already recieved merchendise (spelling?) that says "At World's End". if anyone really wants me to, ill type the exact words but it was somethin like that..

Jack Sparrow- I love those moments. I like to wave at them as they pass by.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 02:44 AM
random21 is currently offline Click here to Send random21 a Private Message Find more posts by random21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diddly
DIVING

Really? Well that person probably got fired! lol

Jonas Brothers.....need I say more?? big grin

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 05:39 AM
diddly is currently offline Click here to Send diddly a Private Message Find more posts by diddly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
random21

lol i would think so.

Jack Sparrow- I love those moments. I like to wave at them as they pass by.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 04:06 PM
random21 is currently offline Click here to Send random21 a Private Message Find more posts by random21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diddly
DIVING

AT WORLD'S END huh? Thats cool, because then everyone thought the world was flat!! Pretty cool!

Jonas Brothers.....need I say more?? big grin

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 04:49 PM
diddly is currently offline Click here to Send diddly a Private Message Find more posts by diddly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote