KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Persuade Me Scene

Persuade Me Scene
Started by: jdl1224

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jdl1224
captain jack <3

Persuade Me Scene

does anyone know a link to watch it? I swear I searched through youtube and COULD NOT find it. I was reading some of the things people have been pointing out and I wanted to go back and look- but i can't find it. It's driving me nuts!

Old Post Aug 8th, 2006 07:48 PM
jdl1224 is currently offline Click here to Send jdl1224 a Private Message Find more posts by jdl1224 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jdl1224
captain jack <3

ugh. nevermind. i found it.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2006 08:05 PM
jdl1224 is currently offline Click here to Send jdl1224 a Private Message Find more posts by jdl1224 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nanami_XIV

Well....uhhhh. I'll still post it. smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ibs1ox65DrQ

Old Post Aug 8th, 2006 08:26 PM
Nanami_XIV is currently offline Click here to Send Nanami_XIV a Private Message Find more posts by Nanami_XIV Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jdl1224
captain jack <3

thats the one i ended up finding.

i seriously looked through every one for 'pirates of the caribbean' and i put in persuade me before and i didnt find it, then i typed it in again later and left the room. and when i came back i looked at the screen and there it was. i'm going insane i tell you, insane.

but thanks. smile

Old Post Aug 8th, 2006 08:29 PM
Nanami_XIV

To find PoyC 2 clips, you have to type in: pirates of the caribbean 2. Your welcome. big grin

Old Post Aug 8th, 2006 08:34 PM
Nanami_XIV is currently offline Click here to Send Nanami_XIV a Private Message Find more posts by Nanami_XIV Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
random21

thats got to be one of my favorite scenes. actually i liked any scene with jack and elizabeth lol. smile

Jack Sparrow- I love those moments. I like to wave at them as they pass by.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2006 02:58 AM
random21 is currently offline Click here to Send random21 a Private Message Find more posts by random21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

its a GREAT scene. it has everything!!!!! a marriage proposal, witty banter between two hott people, great music, lots of sexy eye-contact, outrageous flirtation, character development, and intense physical chemistry. whats not to love? hahaha.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2006 12:55 PM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jdl1224
captain jack <3

haha. kate. you crack me up. smile

Old Post Aug 9th, 2006 03:47 PM
diddly
DIVING

diddo

Jonas Brothers.....need I say more?? big grin

Old Post Aug 9th, 2006 07:40 PM
diddly is currently offline Click here to Send diddly a Private Message Find more posts by diddly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
random21

haha.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 02:28 AM
random21 is currently offline Click here to Send random21 a Private Message Find more posts by random21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
random21

my computers not letting me watch any of the videos =[ can somebody help me?? cuz i really wanna watch them!

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 02:49 AM
Nanami_XIV

You mean on YouTube? What does it say?

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 02:59 AM
random21

it says "Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Macromedia's Flash Player. Click here to get the latest flash player."

then i click to download it. then it says "When you see the installation completion movie above and text below, your installation was successful. The installation should only take a minute or two on a 56k modem." and i only see text and it says "installation complete Version 6,0,84,0 installed successfully" but i dont see it on my computer.

if that made sense, lol, is there a way i can turn it out if its turned off or something?

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 04:13 PM
diddly
DIVING

random21,
I'm no genius on computers, but I will take a wack at it...
Do you have a 56k modem?? If not then that might be the problem.
Hope this helps.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 04:27 PM
diddly is currently offline Click here to Send diddly a Private Message Find more posts by diddly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
random21

i have no clue lol. but thanks fer trying! smile

i guess ill have to wait til the dvd comes out =[ does anybody know what day in november it comes out?

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 04:33 PM
diddly
DIVING

From what I found, someone said December 5th....

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 04:48 PM
Nanami_XIV

quote: (post)
Originally posted by random21
it says "Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Macromedia's Flash Player. Click here to get the latest flash player."

then i click to download it. then it says "When you see the installation completion movie above and text below, your installation was successful. The installation should only take a minute or two on a 56k modem." and i only see text and it says "installation complete Version 6,0,84,0 installed successfully" but i dont see it on my computer.

if that made sense, lol, is there a way i can turn it out if its turned off or something?

Thats happened to me A BUNCH of times. try restarting your computer and see if that helps.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 05:25 PM
diddly
DIVING

ya what she said!

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 05:27 PM