KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Fun, Fun,Fun, Pirates are fun!

Fun, Fun,Fun, Pirates are fun!
Started by: diddly-dum

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
diddly
DIVING

Fun, Fun,Fun, Pirates are fun!

I wanted to start a new topis for fun! Just say what ever is on your mind about Pirates.

Jonas Brothers.....need I say more?? big grin

Old Post Aug 11th, 2006 06:51 PM
diddly is currently offline Click here to Send diddly a Private Message Find more posts by diddly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptinJackLover

Hmmm.... lets see...wat to say about pirates...umm....pirates is the best ever to happen on this earth!!!

Old Post Aug 11th, 2006 06:53 PM
CaptinJackLover is currently offline Click here to Send CaptinJackLover a Private Message Find more posts by CaptinJackLover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nanami_XIV

shifty JACK SPARROW RULEZ!
Oh and have any of you heard about the pirate museum in Florida?

Old Post Aug 11th, 2006 06:53 PM
Nanami_XIV is currently offline Click here to Send Nanami_XIV a Private Message Find more posts by Nanami_XIV Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptinJackLover

THere is a pirate museum?! im so going there!

Old Post Aug 11th, 2006 06:55 PM
CaptinJackLover is currently offline Click here to Send CaptinJackLover a Private Message Find more posts by CaptinJackLover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nanami_XIV

I think it's in Key West. They have a real treasure chest and 1 of the 2 REALLY Jolly Rodger flags.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2006 07:08 PM
Nanami_XIV is currently offline Click here to Send Nanami_XIV a Private Message Find more posts by Nanami_XIV Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
canchaserAK

theres one in key west and in tampa bay for one week a year they have a festival devoted to pirates they bring in a ship and all its like mardi gras with parades and food and mischief making galore its called gasparilla days btw I know all this crap cause I grew up in fort myers FL. the museum down in the keys has treasure that people have found while diving wrecks and all sorts of goodies

Old Post Aug 11th, 2006 07:21 PM
canchaserAK is currently offline Click here to Send canchaserAK a Private Message Find more posts by canchaserAK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nanami_XIV

I really did find a bone of Black Beard in South Carolina! We took it to a vet,and they said it was a HUMAN bone.We found it by a ship wreck,were there were cannons and you could still see the mast! And that was the area Black Beard made his last appearence I beleive,sooo...

Old Post Aug 11th, 2006 07:30 PM
CaptinJackLover

that is soo cool! big grin

Old Post Aug 11th, 2006 08:01 PM
katelovespirate

i live in florida... i had no idea. hooray! smile

Old Post Aug 11th, 2006 08:14 PM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptinJackLover

You are so lucky! can i come live with you?! lol jkjk

Old Post Aug 11th, 2006 08:34 PM
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

Ah! I'm going on vacation in 2 weeks to florida! But sadly to orlando..not key west...

Old Post Aug 11th, 2006 08:45 PM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptinJackLover

oh that really sucks. well you can always sneak off from whoever your going with and then when they finally find you and ask you where you were you can just say you got lost

Old Post Aug 11th, 2006 08:48 PM
canchaserAK

katelovespirate...... where in FL????????? theres also a weeklong festival in the keys devoted to pirates supposedly the best one in the world

http://piratesinparadise.com/schedule/index.html

heres the link to the party in the keys

Last edited by canchaserAK on Aug 12th, 2006 at 12:11 AM

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 12:09 AM
canchaserAK is currently offline Click here to Send canchaserAK a Private Message Find more posts by canchaserAK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nanami_XIV

HERE:
http://www.piratesoul.com/gallery/gallery.aspx
just click next at the bottom of that picture,and look at all the pictures!

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 12:35 AM
LovelyOne

There is only one sexy pirate...Jack...all the rest look like they have scurvy laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 10:34 AM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nanami_XIV

TRUE! happy

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 01:47 PM
LovelyOne

which backs my theory up...Jack thinks he's a typical priate..but he's not..he's special...

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 01:59 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leggy_n_Merry
There is always hope

He is special yes He's the only pirate you can look at and think, "Phwoar I sure wouldn't mind kissing him!!" Haha..

Although, real pirates such as Francis Drake don't look like the "Arrr me earties" (I still don't know how to spell that) type pirates that most people think of when you say "pirate". They were just normal people weren't they.. (well obviously they're "normal" people haha but you know what I mean).

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 08:12 PM
Leggy_n_Merry is currently offline Click here to Send Leggy_n_Merry a Private Message Find more posts by Leggy_n_Merry Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Legendary Thor
Dark and Vengefull

Re: Fun, Fun,Fun, Pirates are fun!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by diddly-dum
I wanted to start a new topis for fun! Just say what ever is on your mind about Pirates.

Plunder,pilige murder and fight,vengence money rum and sloughter

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 09:50 PM
Legendary Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Legendary Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Legendary Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diddly
DIVING

quote: (post)
Originally posted by sccch
I really did find a bone of Black Beard in South Carolina! We took it to a vet,and they said it was a HUMAN bone.We found it by a ship wreck,were there were cannons and you could still see the mast! And that was the area Black Beard made his last appearence I beleive,sooo...

Wait,.. that means you had to dive,.. right?? That means Scuba,.. Right??

Jonas Brothers.....need I say more?? big grin

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 10:58 PM
diddly is currently offline Click here to Send diddly a Private Message Find more posts by diddly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote