KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Movie Pattern *spoilers*

Movie Pattern *spoilers*
Started by: *jcd*gmc*

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
*jcd*gmc*

Shocked Movie Pattern *spoilers*

Has anyone noticed how the POTC movies always start out with Elizabeth, and then Will is brought in to it??

1: Young Elizabeth sings on deck.
1a: Will is found in the water.

2: Elizabeth on her wedding day in the rain.
2a: Will is brought in by the Royal Navy.

3: Elizabeth sings in boat.
3a: Will is in the boat with her and is brought into the movie a little later then the others.

Both 1 and 3 start out with Elizabeth singing, but all three movies start out with Will & Liz.

Just curious as to see if anyone actually realized that besides me. confused

"..and that was without a single drop of rum."

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 03:51 PM
*jcd*gmc* is currently offline Click here to Send *jcd*gmc* a Private Message Find more posts by *jcd*gmc* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptinJackLover

like i said in the other thread where you mentioned it...its interestig but how does it have any relevance to the story....maybe its just a coincidence...do you think it means sumthing? if so then what?

Last edited by CaptinJackLover on Aug 29th, 2006 at 03:56 PM

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 03:52 PM
CaptinJackLover is currently offline Click here to Send CaptinJackLover a Private Message Find more posts by CaptinJackLover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*jcd*gmc*

i know i said it in yours and it gave me the idea to start a post.

i just wanted to see if anyone else had noticed it

but what i'm saying is that it always starts out with liz & will

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 03:56 PM
*jcd*gmc* is currently offline Click here to Send *jcd*gmc* a Private Message Find more posts by *jcd*gmc* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptinJackLover

o but what can tthat mean? that they end up together?

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 03:57 PM
CaptinJackLover is currently offline Click here to Send CaptinJackLover a Private Message Find more posts by CaptinJackLover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*jcd*gmc*

well, it's disney--will and liz will probably get together anyway--unfortunately. But i'm still rooting for liz and jack.

i don't know if the beginning has anything to do with the movie. i noticed it for a while.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 04:39 PM
CaptinJackLover

well even if its disney it s the first PG 13 disney movie...they made a risk woith that and they might make another risk by putting jack .liz together...and pluz its what the audience wants

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 05:04 PM
*jcd*gmc*

i know i want liz and jack to be together, but there are POTC fans out there who wanted liz and will to be together from the start. it never even crossed my mind that they would have a chance together while watching the first one.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 07:20 PM
CaptinJackLover

o it crossed my minds many many times! but even if there are some will/liz fans...a majority of the fans are jack/liz fanse...esecially after the kiss.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 07:23 PM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

well theres a difference. We have to go by facts other than fanatics. People who go with will and liz should have their reasons why and show us facts from the movieto support their theory. Ppl cannot just go YEA WILL LIZ or JACK LIZ! we have to have reasons and facts. im going by facts to say i go with liz and jack that they will end up together. not just as a fanatic. if i see more possibilties of will/liz hey then im gonna root for them, but so far it has been jack/liz.

Tomb Raider fanfiction: Heaven's Wrath

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 09:20 PM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*jcd*gmc*

that's true

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 12:24 AM
dhong
Who's the Server?

Re: Movie Pattern *spoilers*

quote: (post)
Originally posted by *jcd*gmc*
Has anyone noticed how the POTC movies always start out with Elizabeth, and then Will is brought in to it??

1: Young Elizabeth sings on deck.
1a: Will is found in the water.

2: Elizabeth on her wedding day in the rain.
2a: Will is brought in by the Royal Navy.

3: Elizabeth sings in boat.
3a: Will is in the boat with her and is brought into the movie a little later then the others.

Both 1 and 3 start out with Elizabeth singing, but all three movies start out with Will & Liz.

Just curious as to see if anyone actually realized that besides me. confused

And after those scenes would follow Jack's cool intros

1.] Docked at port royale with his sinking boat.

2.] Got back to the pearl with a coffin as a boat and a dead man's leg for an oar

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 01:08 AM
dhong is currently offline Click here to Send dhong a Private Message Find more posts by dhong Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*jcd*gmc*

but in the third onw he appears much later for he's at the bottom of the sea--remember??

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 01:17 AM
diddly
DIVING

How do you guys know how the third one starts??

Jonas Brothers.....need I say more?? big grin

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 01:19 AM
diddly is currently offline Click here to Send diddly a Private Message Find more posts by diddly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

im not 100% sure but i think wikipedia says something about the movie starting with him "dead" i dunno..im so confused..?

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 01:29 AM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diddly
DIVING

,... no solid sources??

Jonas Brothers.....need I say more?? big grin

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 01:30 AM
diddly is currently offline Click here to Send diddly a Private Message Find more posts by diddly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*jcd*gmc*

i read the beginning part of the script-that's why i included spoilers in my title even though that's not much of a spoiler

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 01:31 AM
*jcd*gmc*

but i read in another post that will and liz get together and jack goes with gizelle and scarlet sick seriously-he doesn't really have the eye for girlfriends (besides elizabeth)

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 01:31 AM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

JACK NEEDS TO BE FIRST IN ALL THE MOVIES! SCREW ELIZABETH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 02:03 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

...chill ur obsessssssed

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 03:36 PM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

NO I AM NOT!! STOP SAYING THAT!! IS IT NOT MY FAULT THAT I KNOW THAT JOHNNY HAS 12 TATTOOS AND HAS BEEN IN 36 MOVIES AND HAS 2 KIDS, A GIRL AND A BOY NAMED LILY-ROSE MELODY,7, AND JOHN (JACK)CHRISTOPHER,4, AND A GIRLFRIEND NAMED VANESSA PARADIS WHO IS FRENCH AND IS AN ACTRESS AND MODEL AND SINGER THAT HE HAD BOTH KIDS WITH BUT THEY ARE NOT EVEN MARRIED YET AND THAT HE STARTED SMOKING AND DRINKING AT AGE 12 AND HAD SSEX AT 14 AND GOT HIS START IN ACTING FROM NICHOLAS CAGE AND LOVES HIS FAMILY MORE THAN ANYTHING IN THE WORLD AND THAT HIS PRODUCTION COMPANY ID INFINITUM NIHIL AND HE BOUGHT AN ISLAND IN 2004 AND HE OWNS HOMES IN PLAN DE LA TOUR FRANCE AND LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA, USA! ok, maybe it is, BUT STILL!!! i am NOT OBSESSED! STOP SAYING THAT!! GGAAHHH!!!

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2006 05:39 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote