KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » wow, what's the point in seeing At World's End

wow, what's the point in seeing At World's End
Started by: lovethemtigers

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
lovethemtigers

wow, what's the point in seeing At World's End

Gosh, isn't it amazing how we now know everything that is going to happen in At World's End laughing out loud
Elizabeth cold shoulder's Jack sad
Jack is chasing after Liz, but all she cares about is getting Will BAck sad
Will wrongly assumes Liz loves Jack
Jack taunts him with this
then...in the end....Jack marries Will and Liz aboard the Black Pearl, while he sails off with Scarlett and Gizelle on each an arm... mad

Ahhhh, now isn't that a sweet ending for our dear Captain Jack!!

So, since we know all this....what is the point in rushing out to see it when it comes out in May 2007...I think I'll just stay home and wait for the DVD...and the only ONLY reason I'll watch it...is just to see Johnny Depp as Jack Sparrow one last time.

Gosh, Disney has just waisted alot of time and money letting the script leak, letting their workers tell about scenes they've seen being filmed...

Man, why did they even make DMC, what a waste of time, money, really...so everything that happened between Jack and Liz was just our imagination and it really was all about Liz realizing how much she loves Will...man I've totally interpreted this movie wrong...Well, then they should have just put her on the Flying Dutchman with Will or left her in Port Royal instead of getting our hopes up for nothing with all the great chemistry between Johnny and Keira....

Oh well, so DMC was just a filler...Gosh, can't believe Disney spent so much money and time on DMC just to confuse the audience and fill time to just go back to where they began...Will and LIz...and our hero Jack, going from woman to woman, wondering aimlessly around the Caribbean...what a horrible way to end it for the most notorious character in Hollywood history...This Trilogy did not evolve at all...they should have just stayed with POTC...and never continued the trilogy

Well....this is if you believe such things as what is posted on KeeptotheCode and some Johnny Depp message boards.....

This whole entire post is sarcastic...if ya'll get my drift.

To sum it up: I really don't believe Disney what let all this stuff leak out about their movie this far before it is released....especially the ending...

But, then again I could be wrong....

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 12:42 AM
lovethemtigers is currently offline Click here to Send lovethemtigers a Private Message Find more posts by lovethemtigers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptinJackLover

hahah i like your sarcasm! at first i thought you were serious! and i was like what happened to you lovelyone! but its a relief you were jsut joking! lol

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 12:44 AM
CaptinJackLover is currently offline Click here to Send CaptinJackLover a Private Message Find more posts by CaptinJackLover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

I sense that they are deceiving us...

3 questions..

why write in that Liz lusts after Jack..and then fizzle it out?

Why write in "jack falling for liz?" and then fizzle it out?

Why write in a Davy/Will mirroring thing..just so Will can learn to be a "better man" for the woman he is already so "perfect for"? that would be a meaningless learning circle on his behalf.

The answer Is in my opinion

Liz's lust will turn to love

Jack will learn to be the right man for Liz so that can happen

and Will..is going to learn that Liz is NOT the perfect match for him..its MORE than obvious by movie 2...he is going to turn BAD and selfish towards her..and probably realize that Liz is not right for him..

If they were so perfect for one another..why have Disney added this whole pointless disruption in the middle of the story where each character is changing..Just so it can end the same?? THAT IS NOT what happens in good stories

What happens is you start of with an equilibrium..then a disruption where people begin to change...and then a NEW equilibrium!..it very RARELY ends up the same where the characters start to change and then end up EXACTLY the same as they were before..

as in Will being honest and deserving of the woman

Jack being materialistic again

and Liz going back to married life!

why did you just start out on a whole adventure and learn ABSOLUTLLY NOTHING ABOUT YOURSELVES!?

Last edited by LovelyOne on Sep 1st, 2006 at 01:09 AM

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 12:59 AM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lovethemtigers

Exactly, that's what I am saying...there is no way that any of this stuff can be true...why would they let all this stuff leak out...what would be the point? Keeptothecode sounds like it's full of Orlie fan girls - very young girls who haven't a clue about this very "adult" movie...which even the directors, writers and producers have said...that this trilogy is more adult, and not really a children's movie....and that AWE would be even more so adult than DMC....that part I believe cuz I read a Jerry B interview in a magazine....

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 01:12 AM
lovethemtigers is currently offline Click here to Send lovethemtigers a Private Message Find more posts by lovethemtigers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

quote: (post)
Originally posted by lovethemtigers
Exactly, that's what I am saying...there is no way that any of this stuff can be true...why would they let all this stuff leak out...what would be the point? Keeptothecode sounds like it's full of Orlie fan girls - very young girls who haven't a clue about this very "adult" movie...which even the directors, writers and producers have said...that this trilogy is more adult, and not really a children's movie....and that AWE would be even more so adult than DMC....that part I believe cuz I read a Jerry B interview in a magazine....

I agree..lol on that site the admin said she got 10 angry PMs because I was crushing their little dreams of a "typical ending" things NEVER end like that..and you are so right..its for ADULTS not kids..

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 01:18 AM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

keeptothecode has more fangirls because it doesn't have those of you who come up with these brilliant theories.
seriously though, if both you(lovethemtigers) and lovelyone went over there and took some of us with you, then i bet you could turn that site in a new direction. it's mostly your brains(and the other people who look deep into the movie) that keep this forum from being stupid and fangirlish. dont get me wrong, i love will and jack and can most likely be classified as a fangirl. happybut its nice to read more mature conversations about the movie. it gets a little boring when all youre reading is "JACK AND WILL ARE SOOO HOT" all the time.

MapleSugar is my hero happyJoin the Raver Club! Now raver
Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 03:15 AM
jessigem is currently offline Click here to Send jessigem a Private Message Find more posts by jessigem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

*eyes twitch* i know...tell me about it...sometimes it makes me feel ashamed to be a fan....

Norrie+Sailor= Happiness !bunny
Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 03:22 AM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

i know im a fan. especially a fangirl. but i have other opinions besides the fact that i think OB and JD are hot. im sure everyone on here does big grin

Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 03:27 AM
jessigem is currently offline Click here to Send jessigem a Private Message Find more posts by jessigem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptinJackLover

YUPP I know I do!

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 03:28 AM
CaptinJackLover is currently offline Click here to Send CaptinJackLover a Private Message Find more posts by CaptinJackLover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mmoviejunkie
willywanka?johnny wanker!

i totally agree with you jessi
at first i saw this movie just because it was the thing to see, just looking at the surface of the movie
but then after finding this website i totally looked at the movie a whole different way
its such a relief to find people who actually care about the story and deeper meaning and not just johnny or orlando

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 03:28 AM
mmoviejunkie is currently offline Click here to Send mmoviejunkie a Private Message Find more posts by mmoviejunkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

big grin
i feel so smart when someone agrees with me

Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 03:32 AM
CaptinJackLover

hahah well you should! smile

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 03:32 AM
mmoviejunkie
willywanka?johnny wanker!

lol

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 03:34 AM
mmoviejunkie is currently offline Click here to Send mmoviejunkie a Private Message Find more posts by mmoviejunkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

if everyone agreed to each other this wouldn't be much of a forum (is that what everyone's agrreing to do....)

Norrie+Sailor= Happiness !bunny
Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 03:40 AM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

yeah, i agree.............whoops

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 03:53 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

hmm..do you think Disney made that kiss between them so hot so that it couldnt be done between them again?.As in give us what we want early so that by movie 3 it can be Will/Liz

Or did they do that so it left us actually wanting more of that kind of stuff??

think about it when you have the trilogy boxset at home..you know there was that DAMN hot kiss at the end of movie 2..and in the end of the trilogy she chose Will? laughing out loud..when you look at that as a whole it AINT satisfying..its like..HUH??..why has it ended like that when there was SO much hotness between Jack/Liz in movie 2??

it was like that at the end of movie 1..people were like..Why is she not with Jack??

so thats why they added in the whole Jack/Liz chemistry in movie 2

and then go back to Will/Liz..people would be thinking Huh? why is she not with Jack?

it was a teasing moment..it was giving us a taster of how good a Jack/Liz ending would be..

Last edited by LovelyOne on Sep 1st, 2006 at 07:56 PM

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 07:48 PM
diddly
DIVING

all ya just need to relax,.. sheesh

Jonas Brothers.....need I say more?? big grin

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 07:52 PM
diddly is currently offline Click here to Send diddly a Private Message Find more posts by diddly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

nah the people at KTTC have peed me off..they are determined to believe that Will should get the happy ending..laughing out loud..and that Jack should settle for not getting love..which is what he wants the most in life..

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 07:59 PM
diddly
DIVING

you guys are thinking too hard

Jonas Brothers.....need I say more?? big grin

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 08:03 PM
diddly is currently offline Click here to Send diddly a Private Message Find more posts by diddly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PIRATES=SEX
johnny=sex

Re: wow, what's the point in seeing At World's End

Gosh, isn't it amazing how we now know everything that is going to happen in At World's End laughing out loud
Elizabeth cold shoulder's Jack sad
Jack is chasing after Liz, but all she cares about is getting Will BAck sad
Will wrongly assumes Liz loves Jack
Jack taunts him with this
then...in the end....Jack marries Will and Liz aboard the Black Pearl, while he sails off with Scarlett and Gizelle on each an arm... mad

Ahhhh, now isn't that a sweet ending for our dear Captain Jack!!

So, since we know all this....what is the point in rushing out to see it when it comes out in May 2007...I think I'll just stay home and wait for the DVD...and the only ONLY reason I'll watch it...is just to see Johnny Depp as Jack Sparrow one last time.

Gosh, Disney has just waisted alot of time and money letting the script leak, letting their workers tell about scenes they've seen being filmed...

Man, why did they even make DMC, what a waste of time, money, really...so everything that happened between Jack and Liz was just our imagination and it really was all about Liz realizing how much she loves Will...man I've totally interpreted this movie wrong...Well, then they should have just put her on the Flying Dutchman with Will or left her in Port Royal instead of getting our hopes up for nothing with all the great chemistry between Johnny and Keira....

Oh well, so DMC was just a filler...Gosh, can't believe Disney spent so much money and time on DMC just to confuse the audience and fill time to just go back to where they began...Will and LIz...and our hero Jack, going from woman to woman, wondering aimlessly around the Caribbean...what a horrible way to end it for the most notorious character in Hollywood history...This Trilogy did not evolve at all...they should have just stayed with POTC...and never continued the trilogy

Well....this is if you believe such things as what is posted on KeeptotheCode and some Johnny Depp message boards.....

This whole entire post is sarcastic...if ya'll get my drift.

To sum it up: I really don't believe Disney what let all this stuff leak out about their movie this far before it is released....especially the ending...

But, then again I could be wrong....

This is bullshit.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 08:05 PM
PIRATES=SEX is currently offline Click here to Send PIRATES=SEX a Private Message Find more posts by PIRATES=SEX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote