KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » AWE fanfic!

AWE fanfic!
Started by: willofthewisp

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

AWE fanfic!

Hey
The first three chapters of the At Worlds End sequel we did are on fanfiction.net.

Look for my name, willofthewisp, or type in "At Worlds End, When Fans Direct."

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 08:54 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diddly
DIVING

Jonas Brothers.....need I say more?? big grin

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 08:56 PM
diddly is currently offline Click here to Send diddly a Private Message Find more posts by diddly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

i cant find it... ahhh! lol

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 08:58 PM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

me niether

Norrie+Sailor= Happiness !bunny
Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 09:00 PM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

hmm, go to fanfiction.net and go under movies and go to POTC and it should be there. I'm going to check too. Maybe it just takes a while for it to come up. I don't remember how long it took to get my Phantom of the Opera one up and running.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 09:00 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

no not up yet

Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 09:02 PM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Maybe it takes a day, because I got the email saying it was successfully created. I'll tell everyone when it's up. Poo. I wanted reviews NOW!

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 09:04 PM
katelovespirate

i;m so excited.

as i remember, the first bits of our version were hilarious and completely unrealistic. we got a bit better as we went along.

i am really looking forward to re-reading it though.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 09:06 PM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

yeah i know....hey in the meantime let's talk about my rp...*everyone runs away* i was just kidding

Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 09:06 PM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

No, I won't run away. I don't have a lot of creative juices flowing right now to participate, but advertise it for me. Like give me a teaser.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 09:08 PM
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

*cracks knuckles and types* well do we all know that alex has a twin bro named Iziekial (ziek for short)?

Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 09:10 PM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

We do. Keep talking.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 09:13 PM
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

k.....so anyways Ziek propsed to abi she said yes b/c well....she wants to be loved....she grows weary of waiting for alex to come round....this sparks something inside of alex, don't know quite what...he leaves for a day and comes back plastered (it's imporatnt to know he was supposed to quit drinking)....the next day theres a fight between ziek and alex during this fight abi's kidnapped by an island tribe that the stole abi's engaement ring from (the tribe plans on sacrificing abi to their volcano ((it's gonna errupt soon)) b/c they think the gods are angry at them for losing the ring of hera... blah blah) thus alex and ziek have to work together to get her back

Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 09:18 PM
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

where'd everyone go?

Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 09:49 PM
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

it works now....ya'll can read our verison of worlds on on fanfiction.net

Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 10:31 PM
piratechic32123

Question

I'm am so uterly confused!???!??!?!!!!??

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 10:57 PM
piratechic32123 is currently offline Click here to Send piratechic32123 a Private Message Find more posts by piratechic32123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Yeah, okay. There was a story we all wrote a short while ago about what we thought Movie 3 would be like. If you go on fanfiction.net and type in At Worlds End: When Fans Direct, or search my name, willofthewisp, it should take you to it.
yeah, I saw it's up. Can't wait to see the reviews.
Sailor, I think Abi should stick with Izi, unless Alex does something really heroic to win her back. I always root for the underdog, but I always root for the decent guy, too.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2006 02:19 AM
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

yeah...i think alex is sorta thinking that himself which is gonna result in some more spats with his brother

Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Sep 6th, 2006 02:29 AM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Back to the fanfic, ch. 4 is now up. I'm trying to draw it out to add suspense.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2006 02:39 AM
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

cool!

Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Sep 6th, 2006 02:51 AM