KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Davey jones' crew

Davey jones' crew
Started by: piratechic32123

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
piratechic32123

Barf Davey jones' crew

Has anyone noticed how like stuff is alive and moving on them and BLAHHHH........... .............................. so nasty.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 10:50 PM
piratechic32123 is currently offline Click here to Send piratechic32123 a Private Message Find more posts by piratechic32123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diddly
DIVING

no,.. they just came out of the bottom of the ocean

Jonas Brothers.....need I say more?? big grin

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 10:52 PM
diddly is currently offline Click here to Send diddly a Private Message Find more posts by diddly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
piratechic32123

i know i just couldn't think of anything to start a conversation with so i just wrote that. But still it's kinda gross.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2006 04:09 PM
piratechic32123 is currently offline Click here to Send piratechic32123 a Private Message Find more posts by piratechic32123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptinJackLover

well this thread is kinda piotneless...its basically spamming i guess

Old Post Sep 7th, 2006 12:25 AM
CaptinJackLover is currently offline Click here to Send CaptinJackLover a Private Message Find more posts by CaptinJackLover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

yeah, it is, huh?

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Sep 7th, 2006 05:09 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

why just b/c it has nothing to do with jack sparrow....

Norrie+Sailor= Happiness !bunny
Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Sep 7th, 2006 05:12 AM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptinJackLover

no because there isnt reallly much to say about it...but oh well....

Old Post Sep 8th, 2006 03:36 AM
CaptinJackLover is currently offline Click here to Send CaptinJackLover a Private Message Find more posts by CaptinJackLover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Captain's Wench
Queen of da swashbucklers

I thought it was good special effects...they were the oceans crew, they had to be really gross and oceany...I thought it went hand in hand!

www.myspace.com/ilovechristofer

Old Post Sep 8th, 2006 04:06 AM
Captain's Wench is currently offline Click here to Send Captain's Wench a Private Message Find more posts by Captain's Wench Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
taurusbaby0509
Mrs Captain Jack Sparrow

I liked when the were making Bootstrap watch the Kraken attack the Pearl and a barnacle grew out of the side of his cheek! It was amazing!!!

Old Post Sep 8th, 2006 04:08 AM
taurusbaby0509 is currently offline Click here to Send taurusbaby0509 a Private Message Find more posts by taurusbaby0509 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptinJackLover

did anyone notice that the star fish on Bootstrap's face was getting bigger and bigger throughout the whole movie

Old Post Sep 8th, 2006 04:09 AM
Captain's Wench

haha no I didnt! but I think Bootstrap had one of the best effects! He had the barnicle, the starfish AND the thing he ate when he was talking to jack in the beginning!

Old Post Sep 8th, 2006 04:13 AM
Captain's Wench is currently offline Click here to Send Captain's Wench a Private Message Find more posts by Captain's Wench Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptinJackLover

i was disgusted when i saw him! i was like uh uh no way he is related to the SEXY Will!! i was like how is that possible that such a hot man can come from such an ugky and sigutsing guy LOL

Old Post Sep 8th, 2006 04:16 AM
Captain's Wench

haha, well the looks weren't as obvious to the relationship, but they are both warm hearted, loyal and loving characters who make you say "aww" when they're sad...THATS how you know they're related!

Old Post Sep 8th, 2006 04:22 AM
piratechic32123

True but i still think that it's gross.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2006 09:34 PM
CaptinJackLover

yea...its not biologically correct! its just not possible!

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 01:26 AM
Bwa Ha Ha

nope

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 01:39 AM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

nope

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 10:13 PM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptinJackLover

i actually said that really loud in the theater and a bunch if people like stared at me! it was quite funny actually

Old Post Sep 10th, 2006 03:34 AM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by CaptinJackLover
i was disgusted when i saw him! i was like uh uh no way he is related to the SEXY Will!! i was like how is that possible that such a hot man can come from such an ugky and sigutsing guy LOL
sicko!

Old Post Sep 10th, 2006 04:46 AM
Bwa Ha Ha

indeed

Old Post Sep 10th, 2006 04:47 AM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote