KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » POTC2 makes it to 1 Billion at box office

POTC2 makes it to 1 Billion at box office
Started by: coolmovies

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
coolmovies

POTC2 makes it to 1 Billion at box office

This weekend POTC2 is the 3rd film to make 1billion at the box office behind LOTR ROTK and Titanic .

Congratultaions eek! to all fans Happy Dance

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies...ecaribbean2.htm

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 05:37 PM
coolmovies is currently offline Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jacky Sparrow
Pirate!

no, thanks disney for giving us all those jack/liz moments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 05:40 PM
Jacky Sparrow is currently offline Click here to Send Jacky Sparrow a Private Message Find more posts by Jacky Sparrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

im going to see it for my 8th time this weekend. but i dont actually pay for my tickets... big grin

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 05:50 PM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jacky Sparrow
Pirate!

me too, i've seen it i think more then 20 times!! just 3 in cinema where i had to pay it on my own

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 05:52 PM
Jacky Sparrow is currently offline Click here to Send Jacky Sparrow a Private Message Find more posts by Jacky Sparrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mmoviejunkie
willywanka?johnny wanker!

how did you guys not pay for the tickets?

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 05:57 PM
mmoviejunkie is currently offline Click here to Send mmoviejunkie a Private Message Find more posts by mmoviejunkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jacky Sparrow
Pirate!

well let's just say you'll get invited or you have a friend who works there in the cinema or you do not watch it in the cinema

Last edited by Jacky Sparrow on Sep 9th, 2006 at 06:02 PM

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 05:59 PM
katelovespirate

a lot of my friends work at the movie theatre. they get free tickets and they give them to me sometimes cause they are too busy to use them. lol.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 06:00 PM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
taurusbaby0509
Mrs Captain Jack Sparrow

or the theater security is just awful. i saw the first one about 17 times and only paid for like 6 or 7 of those times. we got a new theater since then though and i've only seen the second 7 times i think it is. i need to see it again... and again... and again... <3mmmm

Mmmmm... Savvy?

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 06:27 PM
taurusbaby0509 is currently offline Click here to Send taurusbaby0509 a Private Message Find more posts by taurusbaby0509 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
coolmovies

you get free popcorn if u work there. its so expensive if you buy it 3 pounds

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 06:33 PM
coolmovies is currently offline Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jacky Sparrow
Pirate!

cool I'm so happy i could see it everytime at home. thanks to some friends!!! cool

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 06:35 PM
mmoviejunkie
willywanka?johnny wanker!

bootleg naughty naughty lol jk

well i don't have any friends who work at the movie theater and the security is pretty good
i've only seen it 2 times... *sigh*

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 06:54 PM
mmoviejunkie is currently offline Click here to Send mmoviejunkie a Private Message Find more posts by mmoviejunkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
coolmovies

How long will potc2 stay in thte cinema

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 07:59 PM
lovethemtigers

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jacky Sparrow
no, thanks disney for giving us all those jack/liz moments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

True so true...I know that's why i went back to see it four more times, so I've seen it a total of five times...but I watch our favorite clips on youtube everyday...can't wait for the DVD - I am rushing out to buy the day it is released..first thing after midnight at WalMart....LOL

I'm so proud of DMC...Disney has got to know it's because of Jack and Liz...i mean come on, there cannot be anything about DMC that Will and Liz fans liked...so it has to be Jack/Liz shippers pushing this movie over the top....Wish I could go see it again...but no time to slip away....

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 08:05 PM
lovethemtigers is currently offline Click here to Send lovethemtigers a Private Message Find more posts by lovethemtigers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lovethemtigers

cool I'm so happy i could see it everytime at home. thanks to some friends!!! cool

This is naughty...shame, shame...LOL

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 08:05 PM
lovethemtigers is currently offline Click here to Send lovethemtigers a Private Message Find more posts by lovethemtigers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jacky Sparrow
Pirate!

why that??? I'm going to buy me the original dvd it just to fill the time...and it's worse quality! smile

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 08:12 PM
lovethemtigers

why that??? I'm going to buy me the original dvd it just to fill the time...and it's worse quality! smile

I know....I was just kidding...I'm a little jealous...can't wait for the DVD - can't wait to see what the deleted scenes will be and the bloopers and the trailor for POTC 3...come on December...

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 08:15 PM
Jacky Sparrow
Pirate!

yeah, me too!! i'm really counting the days and it's still soooooo long!

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 08:18 PM
LovelyOne

LOL and we all know WHY so many people loved this one a WHOLE lot more dont we girls? big grin

I cant wait for the commentary..I want to hear what they have to say about all the Jack/Liz stuff..and what it REALLY means..

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 08:46 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jacky Sparrow
Pirate!

of course!!!! no doubt about that!!!!!!!!! i don't understand people who don't like it ?!?!

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 08:47 PM
coolmovies

you only have to wait to months

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 09:00 PM