KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » 101 reasons why Jack/Liz ROCK as a couple on screen (no joke)

101 reasons why Jack/Liz ROCK as a couple on screen (no joke)
Started by: LovelyOne

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LovelyOne

101 reasons why Jack/Liz ROCK as a couple on screen (no joke)

Ok I'll start

1. ITS SEX APPEAL!...sex sells and disney know it..and as soon as a theme of sex, love, Elizabeth Swann and Jack Sparrow is added into a movie..it sells 1 billion at the box office lol Sex, beautiful woman, love and Jack Sparrow?? Its guaranteed box office gold..

Old Post Sep 14th, 2006 08:04 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tee_pirategirl
YoHo!YoHo!

2. though this theory isn't always accurate(aka ron and hermione in harry potter etc.) isn't it always sexier when leading man and leading lady hook up? lol I know this is a wierd reason but it's true

Freedom...

Old Post Sep 14th, 2006 08:10 PM
tee_pirategirl is currently offline Click here to Send tee_pirategirl a Private Message Find more posts by tee_pirategirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tee_pirategirl
YoHo!YoHo!

3. how else will we beat titanic as #1 movie??

Freedom...

Old Post Sep 14th, 2006 08:14 PM
tee_pirategirl is currently offline Click here to Send tee_pirategirl a Private Message Find more posts by tee_pirategirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

i think we'll beat it either way.

4. unfinished business between them... like the no dress cabin scene.

5. its always way hotter when a relationship grows out of two people who at first fight a lot...

6. there's a reason its called a relation-SHIP and not a relation-HOVEL WHERE I MAKE SWORDS...

Old Post Sep 14th, 2006 08:29 PM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

quote: (post)
Originally posted by katelovespirate
i think we'll beat it either way.

4. unfinished business between them... like the no dress cabin scene.

5. its always way hotter when a relationship grows out of two people who at first fight a lot...

6. there's a reason its called a relation-SHIP and not a relation-HOVEL WHERE I MAKE SWORDS...

oh man you are so awesome!! great post! Its so true..I mean look at buffy..her and spike was so much more interesting in the long run because it went from hate, to liking..to lusting for..to LOVING and it TOTALY closed the series on an ultimate high!..and Angel/Buffy actually fizzled out mid series because it went from..Loving to loving to .loving..OK WE GET IT!..sure it went from loving..to "hating" to loving..but they were "always meant to be"(which I dont find true at all) and it got pretty boring after a while..there is only so much writers can actually do with that kind of relationship before it dries up..and if this is a blip on the radar for Will/Liz..then them ending up again..would have rather the same affect me thinks..BORING..I mean as soon as buffy got angel back after him losing his soul...they basicaly kicked him out of the series..because it was like "ok been there, done that" she got him back..people were satisfied..but the relationship lacked SPARK..and a more interesting one needed to arrive (SPIKE THE BAD BOY!)

7. Keira said that her character prefers the grubby man with dreadlocks..

Last edited by LovelyOne on Sep 14th, 2006 at 08:46 PM

Old Post Sep 14th, 2006 08:38 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

8. they would be the pirate king and queen of the caribbean... talk about being legends!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Sep 14th, 2006 08:57 PM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

9. Because they have figured each other out. They know exactly what the other one thinks deep down and that is so hot. What a great insight they have to each other.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2006 09:06 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

10) bc if they get married then good ol mr gibbs could be the best man lol

Tomb Raider fanfiction: Heaven's Wrath

Old Post Sep 14th, 2006 09:24 PM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

11) i bet liz would look kind of neat in dredlocks...

Old Post Sep 14th, 2006 09:27 PM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

12) bc liz could burrow jacks eyeliner

Old Post Sep 14th, 2006 09:31 PM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jacky Sparrow
Pirate!

13) jack don't urges liz to wear a dress in which she can't breath

Old Post Sep 14th, 2006 09:32 PM
Jacky Sparrow is currently offline Click here to Send Jacky Sparrow a Private Message Find more posts by Jacky Sparrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

14) cause behind every great man, there is a great woman. Liz could get Jack out of all the scrapes he finds himself in.

15) because Liz would look good wearing Jack's coat, and Jack might look kind of fun in a corset...

16) cause Liz sometimes stabs people with dinner knives... and Will would probably just let her stab him, while Jack would defend himself.

17) Liz likes the taste of gold... like gold teeth... wink

Old Post Sep 14th, 2006 09:33 PM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

18) bc they both got a taste of eachother
liz got a taste of his freedom(and gold as katelovespirate said lol)
jack got a taste of her innocence wink

Old Post Sep 14th, 2006 09:38 PM
katelovespirate

hmmm i am not going to lie... i wouldnt describe liz as innocent. niave, maybe... but not innocent. LOL.

i would call her PASSIONATE... whores aren;t passionate... they are cold and indifferent cause they've done everything, seen everything. liz is still niave, and still passionate about life. i think jack is attracted to that passion.

19) cause the crew knows Jack needs a lady

20) cause Jack and Liz both have pretty hands...

21)cause liz and jack both know the pirate song!

22) cause they could make a killing writing romance novels about how they fell in love.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2006 09:42 PM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

23) bc jack didnt shoot her on the island when she burned all the rum

Old Post Sep 14th, 2006 09:46 PM
Jacky Sparrow
Pirate!

24) because jack saved her life 3 times

Old Post Sep 14th, 2006 09:47 PM
Jacky Sparrow is currently offline Click here to Send Jacky Sparrow a Private Message Find more posts by Jacky Sparrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

25) elizabeth saved jack emotionally

Old Post Sep 14th, 2006 09:52 PM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

26. And she will probably physically save him in the next movie. Liz to the rescue!

Old Post Sep 15th, 2006 02:18 AM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

27. cause Liz and Jack have pretty eyes together.

28. cause the pirate always gets the virgin

29. cause they have deep discussions about their feelings over a bottle of rum on the ship deck

Old Post Sep 15th, 2006 02:26 AM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

bc Jack is ssexxi......need i say more?

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Sep 15th, 2006 03:29 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote